Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Part1
Manav is in a dilemma after hearg all the crap about him- his conscience is telling him that may b these people r not totally wrong. He has no doubts, he loves Archana the only woman who can stir so many emotions in him- love, hate, jealousy n many more which he wont dare utter coz he has an image 2 live up to- Manav the "Sadhu Santa". He needs his Jaan more than anythg in life but he hasgiven his words 2 his Jaan ki Dushman (u guys read Zindagi n Zimmedaari) n a promise is a promise 4 a man like Manav.

He has avoided Archu for a whole week after the incident in the chawl but he is more restless n desperate than b4. He knows n has claimed himself that he has been unfair 2 Archu in many ways. He has 2 decide wat steps 2 take the sooner the better but he owes Archu one thing - confess his love 2 her. Tell her that he knows that they wud never b happy with someone else. He also wants her 2 know that she will always b his strength n never his weakness n if she is with him he is ready 2 face any storm,tsunami or huricane.

2day he will open up his heart 2 the woman he loves as he has never b4 n after that he will decide. He runs 2 the factory excitedly his heart pounding loudly in his chest n finds Archu at a distance wearing a pink cotton sare looking as a diva n her beauty takes his breath away n he is thinking " this woman was mine but  i lost her coz of my stupidities but never again".
He runs 2 her when he is stopped midway by Ajit who announces him that Archu is engaged 2 Jaywant n it wud b better 4 him 2 stay away from Archu 2 avoid problem. Manav feels an unbearable pain in his chest so much happened in 1 week!!

I must b happy 4 her she is moving on n is ready 2 accept some1 else in her life. I've given her so much pain n tears hope she can all the happiness she dserves. I will stick 2 my promise may b it's Bappa's Wish!!Cry
From that day working with Archu has been hell 4 Manav. He is finding the woman more more attractive n is feeling like a lovestuck n foolish ado. On the other hand Archu has been royally ignoring him 4 unknown reason n it hurts.

Manav is returning home when he overhears Aai n Shravni. aai is telling Shrav not 2 worry abt Archu coz she went 2 talk 2 her n made her promise 4 Sacchu n Manav sake 2 let go of Manav.
Manav understands everythg now abt Archu peculiar behaviour n has tears in his eyes - My Archu has not changed, she still loves me more than life n selflessly.
He wipes his tears n has a determined look which seems 2 say - enough is enough, no sacrifices now n i will live for myself n the love of my life.Big smile I am going 4 her.

But midway he stops. Archu wont agree easily n there is Jaywant too 2 whom she has agreed to. Wat 2 do? She wont talk 2 me n i know that she can b very "ziddi" at times. If i talk 2 her she will giv me a long "bhaashan" n i may just get more confused n act stupidly. I'm not going bak this time.Idea!!

He calls Ajit n asks 4 his help. He agrees. Ajit runs 2 Archu's office tellg her that Manav had an accident n he is going 2 hospital. A shocked Archu pleaded 2 accompany him n rushed in the taxi waitg outside. The door is locked n she finds herself with Manav. Archu realises she has been kidnapped by her ex husband n the car races towards the outskirt of the town.

Manav is dtermined 2 convince Archu of his love n has promised himself that he will make her his wife n wont wait 4 any pooja or mahurat 4 honeymoon. 11sept he will celebrate G. Chaturtee with his wife.

When Shrav got the news she was screeching n dhamkaing n telling Savita Sacchu is going 4ever n just then Vandu tapak pare n says give us a break woman do u think my brother is impotent?
Smart Jaywant too was fuming coz a mechanic robbed his fiancee under his nose

Sorry if boring i'm in bad shape sprained my ankle feeling bored wrote that up. Tell me wat u think!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 04 September 2010 at 5:38am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashusk_kausarsweetybahlkanu_nvlkhskamanimystifyresur_aur_taaldeepa101shivaniarorajiTanyaztv_madnessSweetFififahsaadSpartacusAstherSaffyFlower..Sonii..SushitaLover23archanamanavcoolpratzgaurimishanikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa101

deepa101

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
LOL!! that was pretty funny!!! if only that would actually happen......Clap

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey Omshree,mez been thinkin abt the kidnap archu by manav mission for longLOLglad we match up,loved itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey Omshree,mez been thinkin abt the kidnap archu by manav mission for longLOLglad we match up,loved itLOL

hey why dont u continue with the lov going 2 happen wherever Manav has taken Archu complete it 4 me i can at least enjoy it sitting with my swollen ankle

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa101

thks Deepa but i dont think the CV will be so meherbaan on usAngry We here just dream dream n dream n write down our fantasy down

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey this will be very interesting to see. I hope they run away to Mahabaleshwar where they had planned to celebrate their honeymoon.

Take care of your ankle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its not that bad!!!

deepa101

deepa101

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by deepa101

thks Deepa but i dont think the CV will be so meherbaan on usAngry We here just dream dream n dream n write down our fantasy down
very true ! No way would the characters be able to do such a thing in the show. Too busy thinking about their responsibilitiesAngry Hope ur ankle gets better and u can continue Big smile

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
funny LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top