We misjudged Pari too soon!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ANISHA!!! TEAM PARI IS THE BEST!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but we can't forget dadi, so how about TEAM DARI???
are you serious yaar...pari sees the love!! well THANK GOD that some one does!! uff...bohot hogaya...aab aur saha nahin jaata...this back and froth between Maneet...come on Pari...hum hai tumhare saath!! lets get these knuckle heads together!! come on...we can do it! he he...

JAZ
Originally posted by jnawaz

are you serious yaar...pari sees the love!! well THANK GOD that some one does!! uff...bohot hogaya...aab aur saha nahin jaata...this back and froth between Maneet...come on Pari...hum hai tumhare saath!! lets get these knuckle heads together!! come on...we can do it! he he...

JAZ

I know, I'm so happy Pari is slowly understanding everything ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I hope whatever plan is, it doesn't backfire. I have so many observations running through my mind...just don't know which one is correct. I just love Pari!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

totally agree with you, pari is turning out to be quite cute and very understanding...seems to be a nice mature person behind that bubbly, kiddish exterior...

VJ
i hated her ... i wanted her out... wen we first saw her character๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but now i actuali like her...(i mean of course unless cvs show her all confuse tommorow)...i want to appologize to PARI๐Ÿ˜ณ...... i have changed my view abt her character after today...afterall she realised zat somethin is goin on between MAANEET.... by the way the game she played..was the same game anjali played in kkhh๐Ÿ˜†to find out if rahul loves older anjali๐Ÿ˜†....

kool post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
yee! i really liked her game.. i was waiting for her to say "love" and Geet to say "Maan" ๐Ÿ˜† but thats too cheezy..

we are with Pari! hum honge kamyab!! hallllllllla bol ๐Ÿ˜†
I have a feeling Maan and Pari will join hands. Though Pari's character is a cameo, her entry is still quiet new so I don't think she'll leave just yet. I think Maan and Pari will have an tense conversation and that's when Pari decides to help Maan get his love..I hope my prediction comes true ๐Ÿ˜Š. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!
pari is a darling! she is harmless!! she will definately unite them๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by raisa159

ANISHA!!! TEAM PARI IS THE BEST!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but we can't forget dadi, so how about TEAM DARI???

Raisa!!!! Me and you are team Dari, who else wants to join? ๐Ÿ˜†
-Anisha
Well,the artcile had made it all clear tht her role is goinna b extremely positive n i have liked her since then!!