Another disheartening episode :( ~ Tears and pain!

Posted: 13 years ago
The pain and tears just keep increasing! I am trying to be positive but my pain is washing away the positivity! Yet another heart aching episode! What do the CV's have in store for Maneet and Maneet fans 😭

My heart aches to see the hurt! Ufffff 😕
I need time to get my optimism back...I'm sad too...

Originally posted by geet.a

I need time to get my optimism back...I'm sad too...

I know meeeee tooooo!!! I need a ray of hope! Its just tooooooo much pain!😭
ha  phehele geet maan se door jana chahthi thi ab maan geet se akhir ho kya raha hai😕
Edited by mitravinda - 13 years ago
well..taweez came back..
maybe...Pata nahi yaar..

Im so sad..
I think after this tragedy at least now the show can move forward. This every day emotional rewin forwad episode was becoming boring.
Originally posted by mitravinda

hai phehele geet maan se door jana chahthi thi ab maan geet se akhir ho kya raha hai😕

I know its an evil cycle
Originally posted by geet.a

well..taweez came back..
maybe...Pata nahi yaar..

Im so sad..

I hope the taweez brings back the love charm😭
Yeah right😕
Maan too hurt to think right.......only hope I can see is Pari......hope she sets him straight
You are so right, I really thought at some point he would lighten up a little and get some hope, maybe even start to think why Geet did what she did, at least when he remembered how he got the lipstick marks on his face, but no once again he went into the dark place like yesterday.

My heart just keeps on breaking, I think the CVs are making up for all the nice fun moment they showed earlier between Maneet, now they just want us to feel pain. Another 24 hours before we find out what happens next. 24 hours is too long.

Hope Pari gets through to Maan and Maan starts to think with his brain and not his ego. Come on Maan start investigating why she won't return your feelings when you know she obviously has feelings for you.

Polki