#*Devil's Den#* Ateet ki Dastak [INDEX Pg 1] - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 49erFan

I saw that, can admins delete that and move jyoti's post there!
gals dont worry... this issue will hopefully be sorted out with the new Notice on DEN....

aayesha read ur PM... has anyone seen vini... she is suppoed to open den today.... dont even know if she has read the new den rules i sent......

btw showie 49erFan - i forgot ur name... rather i am confused.....
ok me was putting my niece to bed and thinking of the pic and herez my prediction.....

Geet is all dressed up to attend Maan and Paris fake engagement but somewhere somehow she will get hold of this letter and medal from Pari telling she has fled the scene and from there on the drama will unfold about Geet having to play the fake fiancee 😳
gouri, me likey the rules 🀣
Originally posted by adits7

her attire...looks fr sum important function..n d only cmin up is engagement.....so .....guessed...

also she is readin dat letter means pari mus hv left at last moment....n leaves no other option fr maan dn geet....πŸ˜ƒ

nw dis is all my guess wrk......so no  confirmationπŸ˜†

i think its the other way round remember promo, look at her sari for sure she knows her engagement wd msk
Originally posted by lghosh

No I bumped into an episode last month while surfing & then u know my antenna went up seeing them like it happened with Prem & Heer. Then had to call up Purvi & find out all the details & the rest is history!! Abhi toh sab kuch peechhe chhod ke aa gayi, am too deeply drowned in the eyes of MSK! πŸ˜†
Aur kyun naaraz hai tu? At being 18? Haila kaash main always 18 ho sakti! πŸ˜†

lol kaun18...😭 i feel lik bhuddi 😭 i wrote i am alwys Late l for L n 8 for ateπŸ˜†

guys who's opening the new den? I have loads to say about today's episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
@Faz .. come to the CC ... we are all there πŸ˜† and oh i think Blue will open it 😊
Rules???? what rules.....😲😲