Page 1 of 1

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz

How are you all

---------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-----------------------------

The Episode Starts with Sid and Divya leaving and Chanchal sees them.
Siddharth says to divya that i will not ask any question to you.when i found out you were not here.i went to your house everybody was worried anyways.you wanted to talk with me right.
Divya says all the sudden how come you said yes for this rishtaa.police stops them.he let it go.and divya says in this few seconds/minute you are his friend now.Siddharth says that i only told him that today is my shaadi[marriage].Chanchal calls hemlata and tells her that on the shaadi day one girl is going out with sid.this kind of things does not happen at sood house.[chanchal wants to stop divya from talking with sid b/c she is thinking that her plan might be flop since divya knows sid loves nivi].Hemlata says to chanchal you don't worry i will call her back.Hemlata calls divya and tells her to comeback so sid and divya are not able to talk.

Scene shift to Naintara Preparing the shaagun and tells nivi that this all for you all going to your rajkumarhouse.cute/touching scene between dadi and nivi.

Siddharth drops divya back home but before she goes inside divya says to siddharth one more question.Divya says to siddharth are you happy with this rishtaa.Siddharth says yesh i am happy b/c i am gona spend my life with the love of my life.and Divya says what about nivi.Siddharth says putul yeah that's why the talk has been reached and chanchal interrupts them and says in which talk you too are in lost forget everything today is shaagun don't you want to get ready siddharth. so sidd goes inside the house and says bye to divya.

Siddharth express his feelings for nivi to Divya.and tells divya that please for once let me talk..but Naintara Dadi calls Divya so the confusion is still going on.Naintara says how could i not be happy when my poti rishtaa is happening.

Scene shift to nivi going to divya to ask what should i wear today and dadi tells her that we are going to take shaagun and girl does not come.

Scene shift to Sood House
Chanchal says ma you are still not ready.yashodra says what do you want frm me you want me to stand at the entrance door and welcome them.you said that big dhaamaka will happen.where is that dhamaka.chanchal tells yashodra to be calm down.
if dhamak would happen it would happen behind the close door at sharma house.
today the dhamaka will happen both brothers will fight for siddharth for their daughters

Episode Ends on Chanchal Face

*The End*

*PreCap*:::Hemlata Saying to siddharth that today we are leaving her to you please give her all the happiness and yashodra and chanchal smiles....

Now i really can't wait to see what will happen during the shaagun

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 24 August 2010 at 10:16am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1sarikapatelangel_subguddu12pragyakumarmonicaysdavisER_ER_YAalpha12sarahjareenfaminaharish_kenhp18rgattuA HUGE FANmushkan_2003Spottamushipiyualkaprecious_zebawezyusVarsha-01minuuSuhaniSonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*24th August*updated" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for another lovely update.. If anything happens bad then it wud affect Sid too.. Y cudnt they think of it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update...Big smile

P.Kamaljit.Sean

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updating so quickly.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shalinikanagu

shalinikanagu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pooji!! This is quite frustrating and they are drawing it out too long.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged