Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Nandiniji's Offer to Jassi!!!!

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

i just watched todays episode...and here's my rough outline of the future outcome of the show....

as jassi has decided to leave gulmouhar and nandiniji has offered her to tag a long with her to the beauty pagent..!!!!...so therefore i believe that nandiniji will then convince jassi to try out for the pagent...in which she will transform jassi into a beauty queen...something like the hollywood flick ms. congeniality (with sandra bullock and benjamin bratt)....

and then jassi, of course will make it big....she'll win kidda thing....and basically through all that she'll tell off armaan for his doings and mallika, who thinks so low of her!!!Wink

hummm, dunno wat you all think!!!

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

wats the final outcome of the show according to the spanish flick?????

i tried researching except the characters are hard to identify with!?!?! dunno whos who!!!...lol...!!!

is it anything like what i outlined above....it wouldnt be a disspointment if it werent since indian soaps are truly known for the unexpected twists and turns!!!

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
According to BLF Nandini will take Jassi to the beauty pageant to assist her... when Jassi goes to Miami (if am rite) with Nandi for the Beauty pegeant, Nandini will force her to wear modern outfit I guess... she will remove her braces, change her hair style and also her eyebrows will b done etc., and also Jassi will happen to meet someone new.. (i guess its one of Nandini's frnd)

Moreover according to BLF.. Jassi will let down Armaan in this board meeting and she will accept everything (about Kohinoor) and then she quits GM... later Armaan learns about the fact tat Jassi had seen the Raj's packet and he regrets about it and starts boozing and the GM goes for a toss...

something of tat sort... hope I havent confused u guys ...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
So does that mean Purab will come back ??????????? Big smile
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I don't think he will.
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
  Burning HeartTears Burning Heart

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

hey i am back do u guys remind me did armaan still believe that jesssi dint see the packet and the card that raj wrote was not armaan???

did he believe that jessi still doent know anything?

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolly1211

According to BLF Nandini will take Jassi to the beauty pageant to assist her... when Jassi goes to Miami (if am rite) with Nandi for the Beauty pegeant, Nandini will force her to wear modern outfit I guess... she will remove her braces, change her hair style and also her eyebrows will b done etc., and also Jassi will happen to meet someone new.. (i guess its one of Nandini's frnd)

Moreover according to BLF.. Jassi will let down Armaan in this board meeting and she will accept everything (about Kohinoor) and then she quits GM... later Armaan learns about the fact tat Jassi had seen the Raj's packet and he regrets about it and starts boozing and the GM goes for a toss...

something of tat sort... hope I havent confused u guys ...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ooooooooooooooooo, I can't wait to watch all that! And I wanna see Armaan's reaction when he learns that Jassi has left GM and that she saw Raj's package. *is very very anxious*

Go to top