Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

One Word Of Gopi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
in yesterday epi, what all told was very painful 4 her to say wen she only expected a loving n caring husband. Who will love her n wil be Her Support,as per the title. But til that point she knew that Aham loves someone else nt her, so she should nt expect any kind of love from him.
Still she mentioned one word that made me think, koki only must have asked her to say so.
The word n line-

MAIN AAPKI PREMAKANKSHI NAHI RAHUNGI, US PAR TO MERA KOI HAQ HI NAHI HOGA.

I WONT EXPECT ANY LOVE FROM, AS I WONT HAV ANY RIGHT ON THAT.

And wen she told that Koki turned her face n Gave A Different look to Aham, if m able to read, it was like dekho kya ho raha hai coz of u.

i dont knw why this Word N Line was specifically mentioned, as we all knw Aham never loved Gopi bt stil making Gopi expecting her love b4 n nw her these words. Something big has to be out.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taanuforever7sasha_1_SK_radev_fansajniesuk19AngelicDesires

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Word Of Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Gopi said some things that I didn't understand...I guess this is one of them. I hope they repeat each and every one of these vows and Aham personally reverses them privately and then publicly for Gopi!!!

I hope none of vows she took or took back make Aham think he is ok to bring another wife into the house. That will be the last straw for me and this show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Gopi said some things that I didn't understand...I guess this is one of them. I hope they repeat each and every one of these vows and Aham personally reverses them privately and then publicly for Gopi!!!

I hope none of vows she took or took back make Aham think he is ok to bring another wife into the house. That will be the last straw for me and this show!

@bold...m thinking the same...all those vows taken back by Gopi must have some big role to be played in future....when Aham one by one reverse them....
and then in this way the title will become feasible....as how Gopi got her Saathiya Back To nibhao her Saath forever....

but again it will take loooooooongggggggggg......coz Aham's actions are not giving any good sign in this way.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Kokila told her what to say and which way to say them one by one those vows will be reversed.   But question how and when we want to see the couple to gether it looks like its going to take a long while.
i am hating Rashi even more now because of Gohem they need to be together and jira need to be apart.   why has this not changedCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueenShell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Kokila told her what to say and which way to say them one by one those vows will be reversed. But question how and when we want to see the couple to gether it looks like its going to take a long while.
i am hating Rashi even more now because of Gohem they need to be together and jira need to be apart. why has this not changedCry

ya suk, it wil take 4ever until last few epi of the show, when goham wil be together n raji wil nt be anywhere.
Til then we hv to bear al this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top