Jagya-Anandi continue to remain separated -Article

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Jagya-Anandi continue to remain separated

• Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Shashank Vyas and Pratyusha Banerjee

Jagdish's (Shashank Vyas) wait to start a marital life with Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) is far from over. Dadisa has already banned Anandi to share a room with Jagya in the past, in the coming episodes when Anandi will refuse to consummate their marriage, he will stop talking to her.

A source from the show says, "It so happens that Jagdish once again tries to go closer to Anandi, but she manages to stay away from him. This infuriates Jagdish so much so that he stops interacting with her. Anandi tries to convince him but he doesn't give in."

Our source adds, "Later there would be a Teej celebration in the show. Sugna arrives at her parents' house for this occasion. Anandi tells her about how Jagya has stopped talking to her. Sugna then intervenes in the matter but her efforts go in vain. Meanwhile Jagdish appears for the medical entrance exam and clears it. Everyone will be happy with his success, except Dadisa. He remains firm on his decision and chooses to go to Jaipur for further education."

In tonight's episode Jagdish overhears his mother's conversation with Gehna and decides to surprise her by bringing his mama to celebrate Rakhi.

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how predictable the future track is!!!😲
kuchh naya nehin mila kya??😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 What else do you expect me to do  Jagya ka kuch nahi ho saktha...
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!
I jus read ds excerpt.....
Now that the youngest couple has grown and Anandi is has even come to Jagdish's house the two are coming close, episode after episode.   
Jagdish is also happy that Anandi has finally convinced Jagdish's parents to allow him attempt medical entrance test. Obviously now Jagdish is more pleased by Anandi, apart from her charm.

To find out how will Jagdish THANK Anandi IN THE LONG RUN for having convinced his parents watch Balika Vadhu only on Colors.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok its boring now.
I am going to stop watching the track.

and resume in couple of months to catch up
see you guys later : )

hasta la vista
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the CVs send Jagya for further studies for next 6 years I don't think the serial would be worth watching then. they would then change the Makeup of JaAn to make them look 6 years older.
Infact everyother  character of BV would need to look older............

I really don't want this
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whats bothering me is jagya and anandi's separation,,,,may bring in a new girl in jagya's life and jagya will fall for this girl,,,how irritating,,,whats the matter with the cvs why cannot they keep the leads together and continue the show....
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well if they show that the child bride eventually lands up happily married it would kinda defeat the social message purpose they claim to have.

Am pretty sure that girl who was jagya's second wife will come back to extract revenge.  anandi will be the seedha saadha gaav ka gavar types and that girl will be with jagya in college or something...

And jagya may then insist on being with biwi 2 who they'll show as evil etc.  Meanwhile Anandi will go on to study at Krishi Vidyalay and help in the house blah blah like any other soap with one guy 2 woman track.

And as filler they'll show a couple of more child marriage stories - what with Shyam's kid, Champa's kid, Basant's kid.

Sometimes I wish I could forward to the end of a series rather than just end of episode...!

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.............but it wud b very touching If he brought his Mamaji as a surprise 4 his Mum