Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i'm not getting this engagement twistConfused
in reality nothing as such happen that every one is talking about engagement but none of them said that it's b/w putul and sid ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

does anyone believe that such things happen???????

n putul was not the one running behind sid to marry her , it was he who told nivi that i wanna marry you n now he his breaking her heart OuchAngryDead

i hope that that this engagement drama will end soon and against every one and and in front  of every one he will accept putul
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Engagement twist - Article (Page 3)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
it's veryy confusing yaar .i want my kinchu 2 enter soon .dying 2 watch him

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Yaar honestly I'm not enjoying this twist. Yeh ek larki kay pyaar ka maazaq uranay wali baat hai in front of everybody which I will not appreciate.

princ355

princ355

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
omg well i read it in another artical that nivi and sid are meant to get engaged and divya is left breatbroken but in this artical it is the opposite....wat is the truth can anyone clear it out as we all and i hope everyone agrees that nivi and sid to get marreid and i hope this is not one of the dramas where the main lead that are in love get marreid to two different people and they will eventually except their lifes as it is .... please do comment guys...
(i hope no one is hurt due to this comment)

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
okay we know that sid love nivi then wht makes him chose divya over nivi? Confused
and when is kinshuk going to enter!

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
what is this ?????????????? sid loves nivi & havent he got a back bone to tell it in front of every one y does he want to select divya ? is he gona spend his entire life with a person who do not love

supria

supria

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princ355

omg well i read it in another artical that nivi and sid are meant to get engaged and divya is left breatbroken but in this artical it is the opposite....wat is the truth can anyone clear it out as we all and i hope everyone agrees that nivi and sid to get marreid and i hope this is not one of the dramas where the main lead that are in love get marreid to two different people and they will eventually except their lifes as it is .... please do comment guys...
(i hope no one is hurt due to this comment)

in all hindi soaps, the main leads are in love but r yet married to other people n spend the rest of their lives crying for each other. There is no lead couple on star plus since KSBKBT days who has not married n remarried twice minimum to the wrong ppl. For a change the CCBM intial promos showed Nivi-Sid n called their story to be unique. Realistic ppl, beautiful relationships n a simple heroine. Most important, Siddharth the hero was supposed to be a strong person! So I thought that this wud be one different story where love wins as it happens in reality mostly, but my notions seem to be going wrong. Ive been watching this show since day 1 n am a big Nivarth fan. Loves seeing how their relationship has blossomed but.cant see it wither so will stop watching this show on Star n switch to Jhansi Ki Rani...

imagine the soulmates Nivi-Sid separated n married to Kinshuk n Divya under the same roof...CCBM will definitely be another Balaji-soap in new bottle!!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
am I reading this wrong... it says sid refuses to engage with diya so that is true right.. eventually he will refuse to get engaged to Divyaa so how is this opposite?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top