Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
looks like siddharth has lost his mind...how can he do this after all that he has said to nivi? he told his mom that he spoke his heart out to nivi in that rain...then where does the question of even thinking of an engagement with divya come into picture??? nivi was living such a simple life, introverted n alone in her own world, she didnt run after sid like divya, it was sid who first went after nivi... n now wants to break her heart?? how can u call urself nobel-hearted sid?? u will be the latest addition to the spineless heroes of hindi soaps who do not stand by their gals, come what may!!! and what abt that episode where u told ur mom that u've taken a decision abt nivi n will stand by it at all costs, even against family !!!
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m totally confused
sid luves nivi na?
then how is it possible that he has come for divya
Orangecandy thumbnail
Hi all, I am writing on behalf of many of my friends who are watching this show regularly..we all too are not liking the confusions and twists. I think they are going to show Sid as a helpless puppet in the hands of his dadi and chanchal chachi..which is so sad! Just like the ekta kapoor's shows!
The story of nivi and Sid was moving so sweetly and came all this confusion....the show had so far displayed Sid as a strong young man who is in charge of his personal and professional life...but now we think we won't be liking his character if he chose divya over nivi and breaks nivi's heart!
supria thumbnail
We r a big group of friends in office who discuss CCBM ...we never discussed soaps before, but CCBM had changed that in the past couple of months. V r upset after reading this engagement twist! How cud Sid ever hurt his putul by choosing Divya ?? There's something abt the show n the lead pair that makes one wait to watch the next episode, esp after they seem to have fallen in love. And true, Sid was being projected as a strong-willed hero, thats one of the main attractions of the show! Now all of a sudden, he's going to turn into an 'ekta kapoor' hero!! marrying two gals, falling for a third ! As Putul loves Sid, she shud not be paired with anyone else! pls let Putul - Sid's love come out stronger after this drama n get kinshuk in before divya runs off fm home again !!!
Somerax thumbnail
This is a connfusion. Didnt Siddath like nivi??
Gops94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well im sure sid will eventually get married to nivi after the engagement drama is out.. maybe there is a plan and kinshuk will falll in love with divya maybe
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm not getting this engagement twistπŸ˜•
in reality nothing as such happen that every one is talking about engagement but none of them said that it's b/w putul and sid πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

does anyone believe that such things happen???????

n putul was not the one running behind sid to marry her , it was he who told nivi that i wanna marry you n now he his breaking her heart 😑🀒

i hope that that this engagement drama will end soon and against every one and and in front  of every one he will accept putul
😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it's veryy confusing yaar .i want my kinchu 2 enter soon .dying 2 watch him
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar honestly I'm not enjoying this twist. Yeh ek larki kay pyaar ka maazaq uranay wali baat hai in front of everybody which I will not appreciate.
princ355 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg well i read it in another artical that nivi and sid are meant to get engaged and divya is left breatbroken but in this artical it is the opposite....wat is the truth can anyone clear it out as we all and i hope everyone agrees that nivi and sid to get marreid and i hope this is not one of the dramas where the main lead that are in love get marreid to two different people and they will eventually except their lifes as it is .... please do comment guys...
(i hope no one is hurt due to this comment)