IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Engagement twist in 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 24 August 2010 15:56

Rishma and Neha

Love is in the air for Divya (Rishma Rochlani) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) of 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' as both the leading ladies are thinking that Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) is in love with them.

As per the promo, both of them have started grooming them self for their respective engagements with Siddharth, but both are unaware about the fact that they have fallen for the same guy. But whom Siddharth loves, is still a secret, this secret will be revealed in the coming episodes.

A source says, "When Siddharth comes to visit the girl's family, both Nivedita and Divya thinks that he has come for them respectively. But the main twist in the story takes place when Siddharth chooses Divya over Nivedita and Nivedita is left heart broken."

But soon due to some reason, Siddharth refuses to get engaged to Divya. And this entire engagement drama comes to an end.

We tried calling Abhishek Tiwari and Neha Sargam but none of them were available for the comments. While Rishma Rochlani says, "Yes, we are going to add this track soon, we have only shot for the promos, the shoots for the episodes are yet to start."

Well! It looks like a great amount of confusion is going on, but we are sure the audience are going to enjoy this!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/1097-engagement-twist-in-chaand-chupa-badal-mein.html

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1addicted2sdavisfaminashalinikanagurasika-akaShawassup28A HUGE FANkripsytamushistonexKinshukKiDewaniprecious_zebaminuu-Vanshika-SanihaKaKinshukFallen AngelSuhaniSoniamitzi11P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Engagement twist - Article" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hmm...Uff When Will Kinshuk Enter..phew!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushinaneta

kiranni

kiranni

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
ohh god!! wat a drama..Angry..i thot sid was like his father..kissi bhi baat pe picche nahin hatne wala type..aisei kaunsi majboori aa gayi tht he chooses divya...Angry..i feel bad for nivi..Unhappy

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
wat a confusion...!!!
get our kinnyyyyy
we want kinnyyyyyyy

tamushiSanihaKaKinshuk

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article..

interesting .....ab ayega maza...

tamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

nivi.divi

nivi.divi

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Okay, I thought Siddharth was in love with Nivi???

tamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

shalinikanagu

shalinikanagu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article.waiting for the drama to continue in my screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
This article is very confusing. Sid is in love with nivi. Than how come he will choose divya over nivi. Is he gonna turn negative?? I thought he loves nivi from the bottom of his heart. I am not liking this confusion between the sisters. I really want sid and nivi to get married. Plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz sid and nivi fans pray for them to get married. I hope this misunderstanding clears soon.

supriaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top