Fan Fictions

Bin Tere... chapter 12 updated (RT-MC ff) page 21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatzfathi

ClapClapClap
a superb ud nehu...Thumbs Up-- thanks pathu didiSmile

first of all i feel sorry 4 koke..wil shreya cheat him??!!CryLOL-- wil she?Shocked

With such amount of fat all over, do you take yourself as an eligible bachelor Koke? I am not going to marry you ever!
Why doll? do you have a wrong notion that you owe a slim trim figure and Brad Pitt will come to marry you?ROFL

who is tis ranima?? is she bibs grandmom?? is bibs related to some royal family???Shocked----in coming updates you may get to know Smile

hmmm roody is smart.. he said to kanai kaka tat he came to eat his luchi n aaloor dom..!LOL
hey roody n bibs said  d same excuse to riya n kanai kaka tat tey wil b sleepin upstairs..!!!WinkLOL

" No! I just needed to make sure that I am not kicked out while eating." ROFL
"Yeah I think you and me both saw the trailer today morning Isnt it?"LOL

so our bibs is london returned..!!Shocked wat was she doin in london for 3 yrs??Confusedlike roody i also want to know wer did she live b4 goin to london?Confused--- sure i will inform you as soon as i get to know di Smile

by d way nehu if bibs does not belive in God wat was she doin in temple???!!Shocked Tongueshe even tied d thread!!!!!ConfusedWinkLOLwat did she wish 4??Confused------immmmmhhhhh ...... how will I know .... if she was dere she will know ..isnt it ?errrrrrr .... Smile

tis riya..!!Angry she is sooo selfish..!Angry how did roody fel in love wit her??Shocked-- Love is Blind di Hug

'Must say kaka! You are a genius. The food was too too too tasty . and thanks to your didimoni  that I  had my full meal without any hurdles.' LOL

'didimoni is sleeping upstairs. So no problem ''Kanai grinned with his uneven set of teeth  

'ohh that why the atmosphere is so calm'  he smirkedLOLLOLLOL

so bibs made a good impression wit shreya too.. i am waitin to c wat wil happen at IFD now wen riya sees shreya friendly wit bibs..Wink--- hmmmmmmmSmile

Ohh My God ! this is really pity on me. I came here for Him and You loaded me the full bunch of Idiots?ROFL

"What the hell are you doing here you rat?"- Bibs screamed at him rubbing her elbow in painBig smile 

"Not Rat.. Its Roody . R O O D Y. Tongueand How would I know that at night the entrance of this bungalow changes?" He replied in wincing pain  rubbing his back with hand LOLLOL 

"You Idiot! I am asking what are you doing at my house?  Did I call you?"LOL 

"No My Luchi-Aaloor dom called me .TongueWinkLOL He said in distress. By the way! as far as I remember  .. Kanai-kaka told me you are sleeping upstairs.  Then how come you '.?I can smell REAL RAT here !"WinkLOL 

Shut up ! I woke up long ago and was in the garden. She gritted her teeth Tongue 

Ohh really? and what for you chose  the window as the entrance? LOLLOL 

That's none of your business! You rat!Tongue

But I know the exact person whose business it can be .  WinkTongueHe grinned ignoring the abuses by Bibs. and walked towards the kitchen.  LOL 

Roody listen ! wat???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shockedshe called him by his name!!!!!ShockedTongueWink 

"Sorry I have stopped doing social work now".ROFL and Continued towards the kitchen. Kanai- Kakaaaaaaa! Is my Payesh  readyyy ?LOLLOL 

Eeeee ' I will kill him someday!.. LOLOhh God ! Why me? ROFLShe looked up & said wil definitely wait to c how u wil kil him..!Wink

"After many years somebody fed me with home made food sitting beside me. It was only my mas who use to do this.But she is not with me . Today I am missing her sooooo much"'.  does mas mean mom?? n y is she not wit him now?Confused

finally riya got somethin wat she desreved for her behavior frm both aabeer n roody..Clap
wat??? roody is becomin possessive for riya??!!AngryAngryAngry
he kissed her forehead. "I love you Riya  love you very  much . I can't see you upset. I will never ever hurt you." He said softly AngryAngryAngry
seriously nehu.. how did tey fel in love??!!!ShockedConfusedAngry

i hope shreya n koke wil patch up soon..Wink n i wonder how wil roody react wen he sees d stranger who helped shreya!!!!Wink

n wat is tis?? wat did bibs get frm d file??Shocked-- AtomTongue bomb
'This is his death warrant'. She grinned.  I came here to find out some information about Roody . But God gave me a hidden treasure Kaka!  This is surely an atom bomb for Mr. Roy Chowdhury.Confused

hmmmm so aabeer is hopin to c his miss hitler in kolkata...!Winkn roody is waitin to c her in IFD..!Wink
good... Clapwaitin to c all of tem meetin bibs at IFD n how wil bibs n roodys' life wil move onTongue along wit riyas' n aabeers' Winkn also some funny moments from shreya n koke..!LOL

do continue soon dear...
take care...Smile

thank u diiHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bin Tere... chapter 12 updated (RT-MC ff) page 21 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divinity005

my dearest nehu 1st of all m extremely sorry 4 not being able 2 comment on the earlier update.plz forgive me 4 thtConfused.u know na wht probs i have..& thanx alot 4 this long & elaborate chapter of your.its really very nice & was a delight 2 read.-- thanks aka .. & absolutely no worriesSmile

u know i just loved d temple sequence & faith related 2 god.hope u understanding wht m sayingWink

u know m not much aware of a bengali culture so m a bit confused abt it but still u r doing a good job.i can understand it of course but my speed is very slow.spare me 4 itConfusedConfused

yeh riya na mujhe bahut hi complicated character nazar aata hai.cant decide if she is a positive or negative person.lets see whts in store 4 future.u know some characters r really strange.cant make out whts goin on in their minds.u r doing a fabulous job as a writer but yaar wht is every1 upto..y does bibs seems so volatile when it comes 2 roody & y is roody eyeing bibs when he has a stable relationship with his girlfriend..Ouch..poor shreya yaar.but i hope she has found a friend in bibsSmileSmile
whts up with abeer & wht is his fascination with bibsWinklove quadrangle na ho jaye kahinLOLLOL--- hehe lets seeSmile

story is going very nice with the mystery element surrounding & u r doing a good job as a writer its just tht i cant control my inquisitivenessLOLLOLLOL.... oooops btw just 4got 2 tell u cudly seems a very very very cute name i just loved it.lets hope abi gets 2 meet his mystery women in kolkata.umeed par toh duniya kayam haiDay Dreaming.

update was good.looking forward 4 d next part & next part se i promise i wll try 2 make out time 2 comment.bye tc love u

thanks akaHug

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome part.loved it.
continue soon.

thanks dear Smile

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

AAAAAAAAAwesomeee

thanks  dearSmile

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

wooowww amazing part dear...

very nice....

i really loved the mystery that u r creating...

but hope it get solve soon...

thnx for the pm shruja dear..........

thanks dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anumeha_rajat

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsudeshna

wonderful

thanks sudeshnaSmile

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

late comer...hopefully i'll be spared, blame my inbox ...me innocent
long & refreshing update....i wont chunk out parts i loved coz as always you are detailed in presentation ... hence its like reading a movie, visualizing it is easier...
love you

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanuu ... YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED ... as it U CryCryCryCry... u & innocent? ROFL..... i will demand MSK from u ..... as u are late .... will u giv me?ClapClapClapClapClap
thanks darling ......  thanks 4 reading ... God made  my day ,,,,,,, Ask shruja di why she will answer ROFL.. u reading .... heheSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruja

Nandini25

IF-Rockerz

Nandini25

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Amazing update neha.
than for the loooooooong ud.
i just luv both bibs n Roody.
And hate that Riya.
Kaba mein haddi.
This ud is sooooooooooo mindblowing.