Fan Fictions

Bin Tere... chapter 12 updated (RT-MC ff) page 21 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
AAAAAAAAAwesomeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujarinku4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bin Tere... chapter 12 updated (RT-MC ff) page 21 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

wooowww amazing part dear...

very nice....

i really loved the mystery that u r creating...

but hope it get solve soon...

thnx for the pm shruja dear..........

shrujarinku4u

coolsudeshna

Groupbie

coolsudeshna

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
nice story dear

shrujarinku4u

coolsudeshna

Groupbie

coolsudeshna

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
wonderful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruja

nanditasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

nanditasingh

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
late comer...hopefully i'll be spared, blame my inbox ...me innocent
long & refreshing update....i wont chunk out parts i loved coz as always you are detailed in presentation ... hence its like reading a movie, visualizing it is easier...
love you

shruja

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatzfathi

nehuuuuuuuuuuuu wer is d ud????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Shorry ..... pathu didi ....Heart

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

Thank u so much nehu for long update Big smile

Like river side scene of riya-shreya n koke
poor koke have to waste his chipsLOLLOLLOL
so koke trying his naradmooni tricks again but thank god that not workedBig smile

Bibs relaxing in antique armchair!!(roody also saw many antique items in this mansion)Smile and horen is wanted to see accounts n visit templeBig smile
which bibs not wanted to doConfused n who is this ranima?Confused n y bibs not believe in godOuch
what means 'Da-moshai'?Confused-- u will come to know in later updates

How much bibs cares for even kanai kaka n her sweet mashiBig smile

"Now I must leave Kaka, before Kanai-kaka gets a hint that I am out of the house with an  injured leg or else today my classes are fixed. And if maashi gets to know then the hell will break lose."

Ghosh will is belongs to bibs?Shocked--Ermm think dii
then wht roody in all friends doing there?Shocked n who is 'Ronen babu'?Confused- may be in next upd u get to knowBig smile

so our smarty roody came for detecting abt bibs and pleased not to find her there at that timeBig smile

." No! I just needed to make sure that I am not kicked out while eating."

"Yeah I think you and me both saw the trailer today morning Isnt it?"-He smirked.

Kanai kaka is too much impressed n pleased with roody's visit that info's abt bibs slipped out of his tongue! but kanai kaka is still honest servant who vision gets blurred while serving to roodyBig smile

'Must say kaka! You are a genius. The food was too too too tasty . and thanks to your didimoni  that I  had my full meal without any hurdles.'

'didimoni is sleeping upstairs. So no problem ''Kanai grinned with his uneven set of teeth

so our bibs is london return n not like this beforeShocked so where she is before?Confused--Confused till now she didnt tell me di Cry

She was not like that till that we can make out even her cramp n not having car she visited temple on cycle to respect ranima's wishEmbarrassed n just opposite chandrayee Angry god knows how roody fall in love with herOuch-- not ranima's wish dii Horen's wishSmile

poor koke worried abt his doll and riya k aage bechare ki kuchh chal nahi rahi

but our bibs helped her n they r friends nowBig smile

Ohh My God ! this is really pity on me. I came here for Him and You loaded me the full bunch of Idiots? Thank God I saw that clown and made a move.

This girl is quite sober, not like Him or that clown and not even His- Miss Fiance.

hope both will good friends on IFDEmbarrassed- lets seeSmile

Abi is still searching Miss HitlarLOL with only car colour ROFLROFLROFL
As per bibs woh clown LOLtoh hai but he is very caring and good friend how he pacify shreyaEmbarrassed

cudly is very sweet name for shreyaEmbarrassed

nice described the decorated mansionBig smile

This house is no less than a curio-shop. The artifacts, paintings, the large chandelier, traditional furniture of shining Burma teak, the black and white marble flooring, the fat pillars truly exibits the class of this family. This "Miss Ungrateful" really seems to be a big fish. -Roody thought giving his artistic nature a jolt viewing the interior decoration of the mansion for the second time.

Suddenly he heard the rustle amongst the bushes from the direction of the window. The sound was loud and clear in the silence of the room. He slowly went towards the window.  But before he could register anything he felt himself slashed on the marbled floor and something heavy on him. After some moments he was at ease.

so bibs chosen window to enter the mansionLOLwhy u called our bibs heavyAngry---- hmmm have to ask Roody ,,,, wat say di?Tongue

And she called 'RAT' to roody the smart LOLLOLLOL and roody also telling her

"Not Rat.. Its Roody . R O O D Y. and How would I know that at night the entrance of this bungalow changes?" He replied in wincing pain  rubbing his back with hand ROFLROFLROFL

"You Idiot! I am asking what are you doing at my house?  Did I call you?"Tongue

"No My Luchi-Aaloor dom called me . He said in distress. By the way! as far as I remember  .. Kanai-kaka told me you are sleeping upstairs.  Then how come you '.?Winkhmm so bibs also lied the same as roody

I can smell REAL RAT here !" LOLagain rat

Shut up ! I woke up long ago and was in the garden. She gritted her teeth LOLLOLhmm good reason bibs

Ohh really? and what for you chose  the window as the entrance? ROFLROFLROFL

That's none of your business! You rat! LOLLOLLOL

But I know the exact person whose business it can be .  He grinned ignoring the abuses by Bibs. and walked towards the kitchen. LOLohoo now roody going to blakmail bibs for this

Roody listen ! LOLhmmm not calling RAT now

"Sorry I have stopped doing social work now".LOLLOLLOL and Continued towards the kitchen. Kanai- Kakaaaaaaa! Is my Payesh  readyyy ? WinkBig smileso he is getting sweet treat also LOLLOL

Eeeee ' I will kill him someday!.. Ohh God ! Why me? She looked up & said Tongue will like to see how will u do thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

butt whats this he saved herConfused roody's behaviour also getting mysteriousBig smile roody having good time in company of bibs than riya'sWink
so roody leaving for kolkota
his convo with kanai kaka is too good n touchyEmbarrassed

"After many years somebody fed me with home made food sitting beside me. It was only my mas who use to do this.But she is not with me . Today I am missing her sooooo much"'. He couldn't say anything else and hugged Kanai. Shocked he is not with his mom

Kanai felt his shoulder was a bit wet. But didn't say anything.CryCryCry

Don't worry Dadabaabu . God is there He will make everything perfect.Big smileStar

Byee Kaka, I am leaving for Kolkata tomorrow morning. You take care

You too dadabaabu hope to see you again. Tears welded in Kanai's eyes.Cry

Why? Do you wish to get me killed by your didimoni?- he griined at Kanai.LOLLOLLOL

She is not that bad dadabaabu !

"Yeah yeah I know" . and he left with a smile .ConfusedWinkBig smilehow he came to know that

LOL so roody also had to climp up n enter like bibs in the houseLOLLOLLOL so many similar things in bothEmbarrassed
LOLWhat is served for him in ghosh willaOuch but he handled all of themClapClapClap

Hope Shreya forgive Koke but she knows him very well so she willEmbarrassed

Koke  I know  you. I can make out what have happened. But I expected a bit of care from you not because you claim that you love me but at least as a friend.

abi n roody much cares for shreyaEmbarrassed wish they meet their cudly's saving angel soonStar
but riya is getting some signal wrong abt roodyAngry

You know love? You are getting possessive day-by-day .she smiled Dead

"Am I? Then its good.  I must say." and he kissed her forehead. "I love you Riya  love you very  much . I can't see you upset. I will never ever hurt you." He said softly looking outside through the balcony holding her tight to him in some unknown agony.Ouch

and for this love he is getting dinner

"No love I will not listen to anything in this way you get weaker"  and walked away LOL

Ohh God Save my stomach.!I will burst now.ROFL

But what bibs got which is atom bomb for mr. roy chowdhury which made kanai kaka's face paleShocked what is going to bibs doShockedOuch- ---- have to ask Bibs dii i will ask her 4 sureSmile
Shocked

waiting for bibs - roody - abi next meetingEmbarrassed
egar to know what will happen next Day Dreaming

thanks diiii Hug

Edited by nehamehra - 26 September 2010 at 7:42am

shruja

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Reserved for replies after exams....Tongue But u continue with your updates.....

thanks dear ... no worries .... & all d v v best 4 ur exams Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top