m new reader of dis ff
actualy maine rtw me pdhi thi bt thodi si
n ab finish kr di πŸ˜‰
neha pm me next time
n plz ud soon
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ab tho bhot bhot laammmbbbaaa... time ho gya..plz update kroo di!
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE...

neha it's being a long time since you have updated, plz update it now...   :-)
rinku4u thumbnail
thik hai ... next week tak i am planning one πŸ˜Š
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rinku4u

thik hai ... next week tak i am planning one πŸ˜Š

nice plan!...

bas jaldi dena di!πŸ˜ƒ
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinku4u

thik hai ... next week tak i am planning one😊

good idea...go ahead, we r waiting   :-)
rinku4u thumbnail
See I am giving an update before 1 year is completed.😊 Don't 😭 kill me
This update is not so interesting but its an introduction to what is coming..😊  Please forgive me for grammatical errors and short-forms😊😊
rinku4u thumbnail

Chapter 12

After an argumentative session with Aabeer, Roody finally got time for editing the snaps. Sluggishly resting on a chair, chewing a pencil casually he was going through the snaps of Bibs and Shreya, taken during the photo session, pinned on the soft board in front of him.

'This Bibs looks hot in Indian wear too, so what that her speech is bitter. Though Abi is convincing me that everything is ok with Cudly but I really doubt about that. Something is definitely wrong with her.

Am I missing something? It seems like Bibs has hypnotized her and deliberately taking her away from us'..

Ah! I must get back to work or else the snaps wouldn't be ready by tomorrow. That Abi has already finished his part.

Gawddd! Help me please.

He was giving final touches to the photographs in his laptop with concentration. Suddenly Roody stopped his work, as if something triggered in his mind; a chill ran down his spine. With a panic stricken face he slowly lifted his head up and looked at the snap of Bibs on the board. '..''..'Bibhabori?'

Thanks Maashi you came back to Kolkata on such a short notice, don't worry, Maa is with me and we on our way to Aanondopur. Ya ya.. Once we reach there I will call you'

'.. Everything is perfect Maashi. Trust Me. I am going there for my assignment and Mom told she wants to join me,

No more questions Maashi! Now listen to me! Remove all the pictures from every wall in which I am there, Daadu and Maa are there.

'.. No - No! Only those pictures which are taken in India and Daadu's too

'Nothing has happened Maashi!

'Now QUIIIEEETTT!!!' 'It's just that, there can be a shocking visitor tonight at our house.' - Bibs informed Aloka with an amused tone.

'Let it be a surprise

Ok, I can't talk more I am driving. Tell Mesho that I will take care of myself. Love you.

Seated on the back seat of a Maybach with Bibs's mother, Shreya and Samar were staring blankly at Bibs, hearing the conversation.

Surprise visitor! Removing pictures! What is the matter?What are you doing Bibhu? Who is going to visit our house today? - Her mother couldn't keep herself silent seeing Bibs's excitement during the phone conversation. But she seemed to turn a deaf ear, busy in dialling a number on her phone.

'I am asking you something Bibhu. Answer Me!

-'Mr. Aniruddho Roy Chowdhury'

Hearing this name the three faces staring Bibs turned pale.

Prof. Banerjee, Sorry for calling at this hour. Actually I needed a favour.

It's okay Bibs tell me how can i help you?

The posh car ran through the empty road carrying four passengers- Bibs, Samar, Shreya and Maa. While Bibs was driving Shreya was sleeping with her head on mother's lap and Samar was sitting beside Bibs and surfing the net to find a perfect video on ramp choreography. Bibs's mother was also asleep with her head on the cushioned window pane

'I thought your every second is claimed by darling Roody, good to see you doing some work', Bibs taunted Samar with a sly smile though eyes were darted on the road.
 'There is much more you need to know about me sweetie', he answered while carrying on his work. Samar's concentration on his laptop startled Bibs as if he was a stranger with specs whose next breadth is dependent on the choreographer's moves in the video.

Again so much rain, I am really fed up of all this. I should have brought the driver. Seeing Samar giving no heed to her murmur she focussed on driving. I guess now you will understand the pain of missing someone terribly. If you really loved your Shreya, wasn't it was your responsibility to stand by her in all difficulties? Moreover when the situations are created by Chandreyee? I have lost my Subhi because of you. I am no way ready to part Shreya from me now. Not now, not ever. And I am sure these three days will be hell for you.

No! No-no-no-no-no! It can't be Bibhabori. It just can't be. How can it be? Roody was frantically pacing to and fro in the studio puffing a cigarette. ! I must be hallucinating. Overwork is killing me. Right! I must rest. How can she come here? What should I do now? No- I am blowing the matter out of proportion. It's just a thought. I must get back home. I am too hungry. Right! I didn't eat anything since morning, that's why such weird thoughts are coming. He thought smiling foolishly. I will give the studio keys to the caretaker and leave. Can the caretaker help to get her addre'.. No! What am I thinking! May be Prof. Banerjee

He was driving back home.

Bibhabori- city- college-studies-fashion designing - modelling. No match at all!

Bibs's attitude, Style.. smartness ..Beauty... figure... confidence- Impossible! It can't be Bibhabori. She was so'. Just not applicable types. But then what is Bibs's full name?

-"..you can call me Bibs."

-''..you shouldn't have any problems now!"

With shivering hands he somehow managed to ring the bell after clearing 3 levels of security check. 'Is this a house or museum? Why so much security.'

It was night, he couldn't see around clearly, but could make out from the silhouettes within his eyes reach that, the mansion has a big lawn in front.

As he came inside with the caretaker, Roody was amazed to see the interiors of the house.  The mansion seemed to be so modern from outside but the interiors were a total contrast. The wall paper design was somewhat like plasters are coming out of the wall. There was a large wooden mirror on the wall with a teak wood table giving the room a total Bengali traditional zamindari house look. The windows were as large as the door with heavy curtains. A heavy chandelier covered the total ceiling which stretched more than 2500 sq feet.

No doubt Bibs is a big fish. She can no way be Bibhabori; the dim wit, stale looking ugly '.. And whatever! Forget it! I was a fool to link her with Bibs. Roody was looking at the large portrait of Bibs on the wall

Getting the news of the guest, Aloka traipsed down the stairs lazily looking at him.

Yes- whom do you want to meet?

It seems we will be reaching Aanondopur at the dawn. I hate driving. Getting no answer from Samar she looked at him only to find that he is sound asleep. Miss Bibhabori this is what you are now; a chauffeur, a driver. Giving the sleeping companion an ignorant look she continued driving. By now Mr. RoyChowdhury must have reached his destination for today evening. Just waiting for Mashi to put some spice.

As he turned around, Aloka's her jaw tightened, she held the railing of the stairs tightly preventing her to fall down. For a moment a lump came up to her throat making difficult to breathe.

'Don't show me your tarnished face ever Bibhabori! You not only got your name damaged but also mine! I will never forget the insult! And I as the guardian of Aanondopur declare that you will not touch the charred bodies nor you can do their last rites and whosoever helps her will also be thrown away from Aanondopur.'
'Just throw her out of my Anondopur!'

"Hold it Landlord of Aanondopur! As long as I am alive nobody dares to touch Bibhabori!"

'Hello Ma'am,' hearing his voice Aloka came out of the reverie

'Ye'.es ' yes' what is it?'

' Hi Ma'am, I am Anirrudho RoyChowdhury - Bibs's classmate'

Really? Only classmate, Son?

'Is Bibs at home? Actually we needed to discuss about our next semester summer collections.'

' Oh Hi Son; Nice to meet you. But you are bit late dear. Just now she left for three days.'

'Oops!  Ok ma'am, thanks. I must take your leave now. Sorry for the inconvenience!'

'No- No, Not at all son. It's nothing like that.  And please don't call me Ma'am. Its sounds too formal.'

'Ok Aunty.'  ' He said with a smile. 'I must leave now .It's getting late.'

Aloka nudged him to have some snacks but Roody felt something awkward and left.

In his room Konishko was pacing restlessly-I must let Riya know what I saw in the studio today. May be with a little touch of spice. No Abi, Roody I will not give up so soon. Doll is mine forever.

'Hey Riya... How are doing dear?'

'Thanks Kanai Kaka!'

'What's there to thank didimoni. When you are coming to your home I had to come to arrange everything.' Kanai said casually while cleaning the antiques of the house.

'THIS IS NOT MY HOME!' Bibs screamed at him

Hearing her shrilled voice the antique vase fell down from his hand and broke into pieces.

Pressing her forehead with one hand Bibs said- 'Anyways ... did you remove the photographs from the wall?'

Photographs! Which Photographs! I was not instructed to do so Didimoni. Kanai told with surprise

Bibs was shocked hearing this-'what-How- I mean ... What will I do now? Oh God!  Where is Shreya?'

She went to have a look of the house.

What!!

Shreya was relaxingly viewing the rooms of the house.

Whose is this room? I am sure it's of Bibs. Let me see its interior decor. She has really good taste. But as soon as she opened the door her eyes went on the large photograph on the wall.

Bibs and Him? Her eyes widened in horror, throat went dry and everything went dark in front of her.

Edited by rinku4u - 10 years ago
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u knw wat..i had lost hope of seeing another update of this ff long back..!!! 😳
and u dont know how happy i feel now after seeing and reading it.. its not only about d update dear..its d  pleasure to know that some feelings and things wil never change..!! am sooo happy dear...!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

wel d part was so exciting..n u left it in such a portion tat i want another update soon..!!!!
so many suspenses...!!! please do update soon..!

n thanks a ton for this...lobbeee uuuβ€οΈπŸ€—