Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

wooowww amazing part dear...

very nice....

i really loved the mystery that u r creating...

but hope it get solve soon...

thnx for the pm shruja dear..........

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
late comer...hopefully i'll be spared, blame my inbox ...me innocent
long & refreshing update....i wont chunk out parts i loved coz as always you are detailed in presentation ... hence its like reading a movie, visualizing it is easier...
love you

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatzfathi

nehuuuuuuuuuuuu wer is d ud????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Shorry ..... pathu didi ....❀️

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruja

Thank u so much nehu for long update πŸ˜ƒ

Like river side scene of riya-shreya n koke
poor koke have to waste his chipsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so koke trying his naradmooni tricks again but thank god that not workedπŸ˜ƒ

Bibs relaxing in antique armchair!!(roody also saw many antique items in this mansion)😊 and horen is wanted to see accounts n visit templeπŸ˜ƒ
which bibs not wanted to doπŸ˜• n who is this ranima?πŸ˜• n y bibs not believe in god
what means 'Da-moshai'?πŸ˜•-- u will come to know in later updates

How much bibs cares for even kanai kaka n her sweet mashiπŸ˜ƒ

"Now I must leave Kaka, before Kanai-kaka gets a hint that I am out of the house with an  injured leg or else today my classes are fixed. And if maashi gets to know then the hell will break lose."

Ghosh will is belongs to bibs?😲--πŸ€” think dii
then wht roody in all friends doing there?😲 n who is 'Ronen babu'?πŸ˜•- may be in next upd u get to knowπŸ˜ƒ

so our smarty roody came for detecting abt bibs and pleased not to find her there at that timeπŸ˜ƒ

." No! I just needed to make sure that I am not kicked out while eating."

"Yeah I think you and me both saw the trailer today morning Isnt it?"-He smirked.

Kanai kaka is too much impressed n pleased with roody's visit that info's abt bibs slipped out of his tongue! but kanai kaka is still honest servant who vision gets blurred while serving to roodyπŸ˜ƒ

'Must say kaka! You are a genius. The food was too too too tasty . and thanks to your didimoni  that I  had my full meal without any hurdles.'

'didimoni is sleeping upstairs. So no problem ''Kanai grinned with his uneven set of teeth

so our bibs is london return n not like this before😲 so where she is before?πŸ˜•--πŸ˜• till now she didnt tell me di 😭

She was not like that till that we can make out even her cramp n not having car she visited temple on cycle to respect ranima's wish😳 n just opposite chandrayee 😑 god knows how roody fall in love with her-- not ranima's wish dii Horen's wish😊

poor koke worried abt his doll and riya k aage bechare ki kuchh chal nahi rahi

but our bibs helped her n they r friends nowπŸ˜ƒ

Ohh My God ! this is really pity on me. I came here for Him and You loaded me the full bunch of Idiots? Thank God I saw that clown and made a move.

This girl is quite sober, not like Him or that clown and not even His- Miss Fiance.

hope both will good friends on IFD😳- lets see😊

Abi is still searching Miss HitlarπŸ˜† with only car colour 🀣🀣🀣
As per bibs woh clown πŸ˜†toh hai but he is very caring and good friend how he pacify shreya😳

cudly is very sweet name for shreya😳

nice described the decorated mansionπŸ˜ƒ

This house is no less than a curio-shop. The artifacts, paintings, the large chandelier, traditional furniture of shining Burma teak, the black and white marble flooring, the fat pillars truly exibits the class of this family. This "Miss Ungrateful" really seems to be a big fish. -Roody thought giving his artistic nature a jolt viewing the interior decoration of the mansion for the second time.

Suddenly he heard the rustle amongst the bushes from the direction of the window. The sound was loud and clear in the silence of the room. He slowly went towards the window.  But before he could register anything he felt himself slashed on the marbled floor and something heavy on him. After some moments he was at ease.

so bibs chosen window to enter the mansionπŸ˜†why u called our bibs heavy😑---- hmmm have to ask Roody ,,,, wat say di?πŸ˜›

And she called 'RAT' to roody the smart πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and roody also telling her

"Not Rat.. Its Roody . R O O D Y. and How would I know that at night the entrance of this bungalow changes?" He replied in wincing pain  rubbing his back with hand 🀣🀣🀣

"You Idiot! I am asking what are you doing at my house?  Did I call you?"πŸ˜›

"No My Luchi-Aaloor dom called me . He said in distress. By the way! as far as I remember  .. Kanai-kaka told me you are sleeping upstairs.  Then how come you '.?πŸ˜‰hmm so bibs also lied the same as roody

I can smell REAL RAT here !" πŸ˜†again rat

Shut up ! I woke up long ago and was in the garden. She gritted her teeth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hmm good reason bibs

Ohh really? and what for you chose  the window as the entrance? 🀣🀣🀣

That's none of your business! You rat! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I know the exact person whose business it can be .  He grinned ignoring the abuses by Bibs. and walked towards the kitchen. πŸ˜†ohoo now roody going to blakmail bibs for this

Roody listen ! πŸ˜†hmmm not calling RAT now

"Sorry I have stopped doing social work now".πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Continued towards the kitchen. Kanai- Kakaaaaaaa! Is my Payesh  readyyy ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒso he is getting sweet treat also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eeeee ' I will kill him someday!.. Ohh God ! Why me? She looked up & said πŸ˜› will like to see how will u do that😳😳😳

butt whats this he saved herπŸ˜• roody's behaviour also getting mysteriousπŸ˜ƒ roody having good time in company of bibs than riya'sπŸ˜‰
so roody leaving for kolkota
his convo with kanai kaka is too good n touchy😳

"After many years somebody fed me with home made food sitting beside me. It was only my mas who use to do this.But she is not with me . Today I am missing her sooooo much"'. He couldn't say anything else and hugged Kanai. 😲 he is not with his mom

Kanai felt his shoulder was a bit wet. But didn't say anything.😭😭😭

Don't worry Dadabaabu . God is there He will make everything perfect.πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Byee Kaka, I am leaving for Kolkata tomorrow morning. You take care

You too dadabaabu hope to see you again. Tears welded in Kanai's eyes.😭

Why? Do you wish to get me killed by your didimoni?- he griined at Kanai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She is not that bad dadabaabu !

"Yeah yeah I know" . and he left with a smile .πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒhow he came to know that

πŸ˜† so roody also had to climp up n enter like bibs in the houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so many similar things in both😳
πŸ˜†What is served for him in ghosh willa but he handled all of themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope Shreya forgive Koke but she knows him very well so she will😳

Koke  I know  you. I can make out what have happened. But I expected a bit of care from you not because you claim that you love me but at least as a friend.

abi n roody much cares for shreya😳 wish they meet their cudly's saving angel soon⭐️
but riya is getting some signal wrong abt roody😑

You know love? You are getting possessive day-by-day .she smiled 🀒

"Am I? Then its good.  I must say." and he kissed her forehead. "I love you Riya  love you very  much . I can't see you upset. I will never ever hurt you." He said softly looking outside through the balcony holding her tight to him in some unknown agony.

and for this love he is getting dinner

"No love I will not listen to anything in this way you get weaker"  and walked away πŸ˜†

Ohh God Save my stomach.!I will burst now.🀣

But what bibs got which is atom bomb for mr. roy chowdhury which made kanai kaka's face pale😲 what is going to bibs do😲- ---- have to ask Bibs dii i will ask her 4 sure😊
😲

waiting for bibs - roody - abi next meeting😳
egar to know what will happen next 😍

thanks diiii πŸ€—
Edited by nehamehra - 13 years ago
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Reserved for replies after exams....πŸ˜› But u continue with your updates.....

thanks dear ... no worries .... & all d v v best 4 ur exams 😊

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatzfathi

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

a superb ud nehu...πŸ‘πŸΌ-- thanks pathu didi😊

first of all i feel sorry 4 koke..wil shreya cheat him??!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†-- wil she?😲

With such amount of fat all over, do you take yourself as an eligible bachelor Koke? I am not going to marry you ever!
Why doll? do you have a wrong notion that you owe a slim trim figure and Brad Pitt will come to marry you?🀣

who is tis ranima?? is she bibs grandmom?? is bibs related to some royal family???😲----in coming updates you may get to know 😊

hmmm roody is smart.. he said to kanai kaka tat he came to eat his luchi n aaloor dom..!πŸ˜†
hey roody n bibs said  d same excuse to riya n kanai kaka tat tey wil b sleepin upstairs..!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

" No! I just needed to make sure that I am not kicked out while eating." 🀣
"Yeah I think you and me both saw the trailer today morning Isnt it?"πŸ˜†

so our bibs is london returned..!!😲 wat was she doin in london for 3 yrs??πŸ˜•like roody i also want to know wer did she live b4 goin to london?πŸ˜•--- sure i will inform you as soon as i get to know di 😊

by d way nehu if bibs does not belive in God wat was she doin in temple???!!😲 πŸ˜›she even tied d thread!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†wat did she wish 4??πŸ˜•------immmmmhhhhh ...... how will I know .... if she was dere she will know ..isnt it ?errrrrrr .... 😊

tis riya..!!😑 she is sooo selfish..!😑 how did roody fel in love wit her??😲-- Love is Blind di πŸ€—

'Must say kaka! You are a genius. The food was too too too tasty . and thanks to your didimoni  that I  had my full meal without any hurdles.' πŸ˜†

'didimoni is sleeping upstairs. So no problem ''Kanai grinned with his uneven set of teeth  

'ohh that why the atmosphere is so calm'  he smirkedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so bibs made a good impression wit shreya too.. i am waitin to c wat wil happen at IFD now wen riya sees shreya friendly wit bibs..πŸ˜‰--- hmmmmmmm😊

Ohh My God ! this is really pity on me. I came here for Him and You loaded me the full bunch of Idiots?🀣

"What the hell are you doing here you rat?"- Bibs screamed at him rubbing her elbow in painπŸ˜ƒ 

"Not Rat.. Its Roody . R O O D Y. πŸ˜›and How would I know that at night the entrance of this bungalow changes?" He replied in wincing pain  rubbing his back with hand πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

"You Idiot! I am asking what are you doing at my house?  Did I call you?"πŸ˜† 

"No My Luchi-Aaloor dom called me .πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† He said in distress. By the way! as far as I remember  .. Kanai-kaka told me you are sleeping upstairs.  Then how come you '.?I can smell REAL RAT here !"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Shut up ! I woke up long ago and was in the garden. She gritted her teeth πŸ˜› 

Ohh really? and what for you chose  the window as the entrance? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

That's none of your business! You rat!πŸ˜›

But I know the exact person whose business it can be .  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›He grinned ignoring the abuses by Bibs. and walked towards the kitchen.  πŸ˜† 

Roody listen ! wat???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲she called him by his name!!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 

"Sorry I have stopped doing social work now".🀣 and Continued towards the kitchen. Kanai- Kakaaaaaaa! Is my Payesh  readyyy ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Eeeee ' I will kill him someday!.. πŸ˜†Ohh God ! Why me? 🀣She looked up & said wil definitely wait to c how u wil kil him..!πŸ˜‰

"After many years somebody fed me with home made food sitting beside me. It was only my mas who use to do this.But she is not with me . Today I am missing her sooooo much"'.  does mas mean mom?? n y is she not wit him now?πŸ˜•

finally riya got somethin wat she desreved for her behavior frm both aabeer n roody..πŸ‘
wat??? roody is becomin possessive for riya??!!😑😑😑
he kissed her forehead. "I love you Riya  love you very  much . I can't see you upset. I will never ever hurt you." He said softly 😑😑😑
seriously nehu.. how did tey fel in love??!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

i hope shreya n koke wil patch up soon..πŸ˜‰ n i wonder how wil roody react wen he sees d stranger who helped shreya!!!!πŸ˜‰

n wat is tis?? wat did bibs get frm d file??😲-- AtomπŸ˜› bomb
'This is his death warrant'. She grinned.  I came here to find out some information about Roody . But God gave me a hidden treasure Kaka!  This is surely an atom bomb for Mr. Roy Chowdhury.πŸ˜•

hmmmm so aabeer is hopin to c his miss hitler in kolkata...!πŸ˜‰n roody is waitin to c her in IFD..!πŸ˜‰
good... πŸ‘waitin to c all of tem meetin bibs at IFD n how wil bibs n roodys' life wil move onπŸ˜› along wit riyas' n aabeers' πŸ˜‰n also some funny moments from shreya n koke..!πŸ˜†

do continue soon dear...
take care...😊

thank u diiπŸ€—

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: divinity005

my dearest nehu 1st of all m extremely sorry 4 not being able 2 comment on the earlier update.plz forgive me 4 thtπŸ˜•.u know na wht probs i have..& thanx alot 4 this long & elaborate chapter of your.its really very nice & was a delight 2 read.-- thanks aka .. & absolutely no worries😊

u know i just loved d temple sequence & faith related 2 god.hope u understanding wht m sayingπŸ˜‰

u know m not much aware of a bengali culture so m a bit confused abt it but still u r doing a good job.i can understand it of course but my speed is very slow.spare me 4 itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yeh riya na mujhe bahut hi complicated character nazar aata hai.cant decide if she is a positive or negative person.lets see whts in store 4 future.u know some characters r really strange.cant make out whts goin on in their minds.u r doing a fabulous job as a writer but yaar wht is every1 upto..y does bibs seems so volatile when it comes 2 roody & y is roody eyeing bibs when he has a stable relationship with his girlfriend....poor shreya yaar.but i hope she has found a friend in bibs😊😊
whts up with abeer & wht is his fascination with bibsπŸ˜‰love quadrangle na ho jaye kahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†--- hehe lets see😊

story is going very nice with the mystery element surrounding & u r doing a good job as a writer its just tht i cant control my inquisitivenessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... oooops btw just 4got 2 tell u cudly seems a very very very cute name i just loved it.lets hope abi gets 2 meet his mystery women in kolkata.umeed par toh duniya kayam hai😍.

update was good.looking forward 4 d next part & next part se i promise i wll try 2 make out time 2 comment.bye tc love u

thanks akaπŸ€—

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome part.loved it.
continue soon.

thanks dear 😊

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: amira_saeed

AAAAAAAAAwesomeee

thanks  dear😊
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

wooowww amazing part dear...

very nice....

i really loved the mystery that u r creating...

but hope it get solve soon...

thnx for the pm shruja dear..........

thanks dear😊