Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Abha V/S sanskaar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khyser

khyser

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I was really happy ,atlast abha came to know about the hidden face of his own bestfriend...................i thnk by knowing this ,she will be shaken how his own friend has betrayed her  and tried to malign her family.................but she still have no idea about the intensions of sanskaar that his aim is to get her (i must say he is no longer normal and can go to any extent)and it would be interesting to see how is she going to solve this problem.............but i hope she will talk abt this with karanConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abha V/S sanskaar" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
that will be a treat watching how she will bring his truth in front of everyone and good this track was becoming so heavy good it will be finishing some new track can be coming up hope it something bet aabha and karan not family stuff.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top