Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
But we both seem to have the same mentality and the age gap is the same! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

But we both seem to have the same mentality and the age gap is the same! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Why are you so hellbent upon insulting yourself, huh?! πŸ˜†
I thought u would say,I am trying to be young lol.Why insult?I told u,u r so mature for ur age! πŸ˜‰
MagixX thumbnail

I thought u would say,I am trying to be young lol.Why insult?I told u,u r so mature for ur age! πŸ˜‰

U're just some 25+, and you say that you ain't young? What logic is that now?!
My Brett is 34 and he's young..So you're very young! πŸ˜‰

I know, I know..M very great, LOL! πŸ˜† 🀣
On a serious note, thanks 😳 Coming from you, it means a lot :)
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashrozia

No, all I'm saying is that I wasn't like Khushi when I was 7 and even now I say that Khushi is a lot more wiser when compared to me 🀣
But dee c'mon..Khushi and me are from two different generations..There's 11yrs gap, LOL! 🀣

Kezia : you r so funny sweety .So you r agree that Khushi is a lot wiser than you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.All 7 years child will learn something from Khushi now and next time they all will talk mature stuffs and Kids can solve their problem themselves and give their elders tips to solve their problems .They do not need their parents  help πŸ˜†.Good for parents .πŸ˜† relax only .

Sanjida,kya baat hain lol.So parents are there to just give birth?!!!And nothing else!!Great lol.I like it!

Kez-R u buttering me up now?And I am not 25+!I am thiry lol.God,it makes me feel old!!
MagixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisasandra

Kezia : you r so funny sweety .So you r agree that Khushi is a lot wiser than you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.All 7 years child will learn something from Khushi now and next time they all will talk mature stuffs and Kids can solve their problem themselves and give their elders tips to solve their problems .They do not need their parents help πŸ˜†.Good for parents .πŸ˜†relax only .

Hehehehe! I hope this Bidaai thing doesn't make parents wish for their kids to be like Khushi..I would die if they'd expect so much from me! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ashrozia

Hehehehe! I hope this Bidaai thing doesn't make parents wish for their kids to be like Khushi..I would die if they'd expect so much from me! πŸ˜†

Selfish girl!! 😑 πŸ˜†
MagixX thumbnail

Sanjida,kya baat hain lol.So parents are there to just give birth?!!!And nothing else!!Great lol.I like it!

Kez-R u buttering me up now?And I am not 25+!I am thiry lol.God,it makes me feel old!!

Why would I butter you up, LOL?! And you're 30..You're young! Don't say that it makes you feel old ok?! My Brett is SO NOT old! 😑 🀒 πŸ˜†
MagixX thumbnail

Selfish girl!! 😑 πŸ˜†

U parents always want the easy way out huh?! Mehnath karo, LOLZZ! πŸ˜†