Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sari:- LOL, Sari! 🀣
I know, by getting AnGini closer, Tammy is fulfilling our wishes too! 🀣 And by getting Aalekh married, Khushi is fulfilling Vasu and Tarun's wishes 🀣 I mean really, Tarun should be thankful to Khushi first and foremost πŸ˜†

But seriously, which kid does all this? Not me..I don't do it even now, I don't even remember if I knew what on earth was marriage at the age of 7! πŸ˜† 🀣

Hey, what's P&F?? 😳 I love Tom, btw πŸ˜†
And I watch PPG too 🀣 😳 πŸ˜†

@Priya:- LOL! I know..These 2 are wonder kids 🀣
Kavya is the only one whoz acting like a kid, LOL! πŸ˜†
Tammy is no one's replica..She has a different personality..She's more about nurture than nature, LOL! 🀣 (Not saying that her nurture is bad, but couldn't think of a better way to say that. πŸ˜†)
MagixX thumbnail
Maybe Anmol was like Tammy when he was a kid..πŸ˜†
Jealous of his siblings' getting the whole share of his Mom's love 🀣
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ashrozia ---- Agree. This two r super wonder kids.......cant compare with normal kids.........KAAVYA is very much related with reality in this unreal worldπŸ€ͺ. Bcoz JHOOTH TOH WO BHI NAHI BOLTAπŸ˜† like her mom😳
MagixX thumbnail
U can call me Kezia, Priya :)

Hehehehe..I know, wonder kids seriously! 🀣
Anmol, Ragini and Aalekh should be grateful to God for getting such understanding kids..Especially those who aren't even one bit interested in TV, but very much interested in the Family, and it's well being. πŸ˜†
pankhi thumbnail
TAMMY is ANMOL's replica 😲. Ye kya keh diya aapne πŸ˜†...........
Poor ANMIOL had no family πŸ˜”

I think u r right somewhere...thats why ANMOL understand TAMMY more than RAGI(currently PC Ji's replica) πŸ€£
pankhi thumbnail
Kezia they all r greatfulll..
Isiliye toh our two cute characrters r went to thank them..(i think one of them wil return very soon after thanking to GOD 🀣)
MagixX thumbnail
But he did have some family when he was a kid na..So maybe he was like that..Otherwise, I really haven't got any answer to Tammy's behaviour. I'm helpless! πŸ˜†

Hehehe, previously Sadhna was Mamaji's replica, and now, Ragini is Bauji's replica..Hehehehe! 🀣
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: pankhi

Kezia they all r greatfulll..
<div></div>Isiliye toh our two cute characrters r went to thank them..(i think one of them wil return very soon after thanking to GOD 🀣)

But those 2 characters left long before they knew how their kids would turn out to be..🀣
pankhi thumbnail
U r not getting it....I m getting it continously in post leap BIDAAI (RAGI is PC ji's replica🀣).
Aur waise bhi kya fark padta hai...its T.V. industry.....waqt badalte der nahi lagti 🀣...
There is huge difference between past.....today..& in will be in future πŸ˜†.........................

MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: pankhi

U r not getting it....I m getting it continously in post leap BIDAAI (RAGI is PC ji's replica🀣).

Aur waise bhi kya fark padta hai...its T.V. industry.....waqt badalte der nahi lagti 🀣...

There is huge difference between past.....today..& in will be infuture πŸ˜†.........................

Seriously, I am not getting you 😳