CID

Why Abhijeet comes so less?????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tuacidfan

tuacidfan

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hi can you tell me why Abhijeet comes so less in CID new episodes? I truly wonder. I wish to see him more like previous episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Abhijeet comes so less?????" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Why only Abhijeet? Even Daya is seen so less. We have been shouting our heads off, but no one on Sony and FW is listening.

Simple logic....when it was a weekly the actors were spending full time on one episode, so their visibility in each episode was more. Now that it has become bi-weekly, they have to work on 2 episodes. And they are not superhumans to have more than 24 hours a day, so their visibility in wach episode has reduced to half.

Unless they go back to weekly, things will not change. And Sony's ego will not allow them to go back to weekly.

Edited by visrom - 23 August 2010 at 11:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Why only Abhijeet? Even Daya is seen so less. We have been shouting our heads off, but no one on Sony and FW is listening.

Simple logic....when it was a weekly the actors were spending full time on one episode, so their visibility in each episode was more. Now that it has become bi-weekly, they have to work on 2 episodes. And they are not superhumans to have more than 24 hours a day, so their visibility in wach episode has reduced to half.

Unless they go back to weekly, things will not change. And Sony's ego will not allow them to go back to weekly.

its getting ridiculous, they are the reason i watch this show and lately they have had such little screen time. This Saturday's episode, Abhi was in like 1-2 scenes. He wasn't present throughout the entire investigation and the search for the criminal. Even on Friday's episode, both Daya and Abhi were hardly seen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top