Shah Rukh Khan chosen as brand ambassador for Ner

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan chosen as brand ambassador for Nerolac Paints? 
By Satish Sundaresan, August 23, 2010 - 12:19 IST

There are film stars, mega stars, superstars and then, there's the unanimous star of them all: Shah Rukh Khan!

Sources close to Bollywood Hungama have informed that the King Khan has now been chosen to be the brand ambassador of Nerolac Paints. Our source also added that the reason to choose SRK as the ambassador was because of his global appeal! Even though the finer details of the deal are still being worked upon, there are strong rumors that SRK had flown to Kolkata late last week to sign on the dotted lines.

What can we say besides, long live King Khan... and his never-ending list of brand endorsements.

Haii,bachpan ki yaadein!! Who remembers?? 😍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH250XZXD8U&feature=searchEdited by Okazaki - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Okazaki

Haii,bachpan ki yaadein!! Who remembers?? 😍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH250XZXD8U&feature=search

i miss old days ads and the movies. Old is Gold!😃
^Me tooo! I basically just YT'd all the 90's ke ad's...Indian ad's are a class apart 😆

Could we make a topic for Indian commercials, in Bolly section? That'd be so awesome 😳

On topic: Good for SRK! (I didn't knw what else to say 😆)
^^yeah you could make one..and we all could post all the greatest indian ads.
Rachel gets lucky with SRK

RUMAN GANGULY, TNN, Aug 20, 2010, 12.00am IST

Life couldn't have been better for this young Kolkata model, Rachel White! Come Friday and the model will be shooting a commercial for a reputed paint company with none other than King Khan in Hyderabad! "I have no words to describe my feelings.

I'm still pinching myself to believe that I will be shooting with SRK! I have grown up on his films and it's a huge high for me to be able to shoot with him now. I hope I can deliver my best and not be awestruck when I meet my icon. I'm all nerves," says an elated Rachel from Mumbai.

Ask her how she bagged this offer and Rachel informs, "This ad is being directed by Uzer Khan. I have already done some ads with him. When I was in Kolkata recently, I got a call from his office to audition for a commercial in Mumbai." Since Rachel was in Kolkata, she couldn't make it to Mumbai. "But they insisted that I shoot a short film on myself that expressed how the world changed with paints. My brother shot a short film on his digicam. I actually posed in the community hall of my housing complex. I knew I'd never make it.

But God had some other plans for me. Two days later, I got to know that I was selected for the ad! The biggest surprise followed soon after when I was told that the ad was with SRK." But the model is tight-lipped about the storyline of the commercial. "I'm not supposed to disclose it now. All I can say is that it's a romantic ad with SRK. I play his love interest," she reveals.

Well, seems like Rachel is all set to paint the town red!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Rachel-gets-lucky-with-SRK/articleshow/6369754.cmsEdited by Zareena - 13 years ago

Congrats SRK.... The Badshah of Bollywood...... 🥳

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊