Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

how can gopi stay in modi house

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am not understanding tat how can gopi stay in the same house if she is getting divorced.....................since her identity in the modi house starts from ahem........if she divorces ahem she no more belongs to modi family

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope that Koki says something along the lines of -

"now Gopi is my bahu but not Aham's wife" - this would be interesting relationship!

"now Gopi is my special guest in this house"

or
"Now Gopi is my daughter and I will look after her and arrange another laggan!!

LOL - #3 is my fav!!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovtv

"now Gopi is my bahu but not Aham's wife" - this would be interesting relationship!

or

LOL - #3 is my fav!!!

#3 is my favorite too! Wouldn't that show Mr. At-ti-tude! 😆 😆 I just wanted to slap him today. What a faker. Real tears? bah. "Oh, mooommm! You said you fixed everything. She's still here. <whine, whine, whine>"

Maybe Gopi would get lucky and get a guy like, oh, I don't know. Anyone else! You're beautiful Nazim, but at this point Ahem has got to go!

(I do reserve the right to change my mind about said gentleman depending upon tomorrow's episode.)
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You're right the tears did start after he realized Gopi was still there ... he is does so whine!

<I too reserve the right to love Aham again if the epi is good tomorrow or if he rips his shirt off in anger>
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You're right the tears did start after he realized Gopi was still there ... he is does so whine!

<I too reserve the right to love Aham again if the epi is good tomorrow or if he rips his shirt off in anger>

Let it be known that Shelly and Tammie reserve the right to love Ahem again under the above conditions. I'm guessing Sadhli will join us in reserving this right... 🤣 🤣Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saomom

#3 is my favorite too! Wouldn't that show Mr. At-ti-tude! 😆 😆 I just wanted to slap him today. What a faker. Real tears? bah. "Oh, mooommm! You said you fixed everything. She's still here. <whine, whine, whine>"

Maybe Gopi would get lucky and get a guy like, oh, I don't know. Anyone else! You're beautiful Nazim, but at this point Ahem has got to go!

(I do reserve the right to change my mind about said gentleman depending upon tomorrow's episode.)

me too for the #3.....and then if Koki will start searching for another match for Gopi....then it will be another Storm on Aham's ego...that how could A Unpadh, Gawar gal can reject me and abt to marry some one else....
that would be treat to watch Aham's ego hurt again......
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Let it be known that Shelly and Tammie reserve the right to love Ahem again under the above conditions. I'm guessing Sadhli will join us in reserving this right... 🤣 🤣

hmmmm.............what should I say.......
unlike Shelly and Tam...sadhli believes that Aham will change in future....and she is sure that she will Love him again,thats coz of his changes behavior, but now I m loving him just coz of his Sherwaanis......
🤣v
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddiqua

i am not understanding tat how can gopi stay in the same house if she is getting divorced.....................since her identity in the modi house starts from ahem........if she divorces ahem she no more belongs to modi family

now back to topic...
how Gopi can be at MM.......its coz Koki always said that Gopi is First Her Bahu and Then Aham's Wife.....and for me In MM her identity is not coz of Aham its only and only coz of Koki...as her Bahu...

and also when in anger Aham said......she is ur Bahu, keep her with u....

so she must be following Aham's words...thats all...

but all in all its a nice move from her....as now she will be in the house but wont have any force to do nay work for Him or Rashi or For Family.......so there wont be any risk for her to get scolded again and again...
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

or

LOL - #3 is my fav!!!

Ha ha......#3 is my favourite too...So if she is koki's daughter, then what is she to Ahem?...Sister?...Will we get to see GoHem rakshabandhan today?😕
I don't know how R&U co. is going to react on this. They explicitly wanted Gopi out of that house. So I think they will keep on trying to oust Gopi.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As ahem said.........she is your Bahu u keep her..............and that is exactly what Koki is doing. She is making her break all ties with Ahem but she wants to keep her in the same house as her bahu. That realationship will not be broken. Gopi will now be Koki's bahu, not the house not for Ahem not for no one........just Koki