Monday August 23rd Written Update Pic added - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Meli.. it was reallyy detailed! 👏

I think the situation is pretty well analysed already.. dun wanna repeat like Vani and Theiva said... Just a point to add... We may all be pissed with Thamizh for being sooo insensitive, indifferent, careless and playful with regards to this issue. but he has his own way of doing things and approaching probs... It may make the ppl involved really annoyed but thats just the way he is! A hero need not be perfect... we all know that the 3 things which really bother him are Thulasi, Masaal Vadai and oru tea (added to the list 😉) .. I think the director is ensuring that he sticks to his character and how that character will handle various kinds of situations... and he knows the story better than us so i'm sure he has a way out of this prob... lets just wait and watch.. 😊

tears just trickled down my cheeks seeing Varadarajan cry.. He's the epitome of fatherhood.. just the perfect example of how a dad should be... it affected me more since the scene brought back vivid memories of my life with my dad.... I love you daddy.. you are the best!!! 😃 (sorry if its a lil personal..) Rajasekhar sir did a great job!!! 👏👏

Ah forgot to add.. now that Mohan figured out that T&T are stayg together.. oru periya boogambam kaathutirukku.. 😆 hehehe ahh atleast this issue is moving.. 😛
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Priya, What you say about TA is totally right. One more thing which bothers TA is he always trys to unite the lovers even as the parents oppose the love.  He is in a lot of trouble because of this behavior from him. But he told Joseph he is not going to change. One thing I can't understand is does he believe that everyone who falls in love is mature enough for marriage and will the marriages succeed just because of the couple promise they have love for each other before marriage?
Originally posted by maha2us

Priya, What you say about TA is totally right. One more thing which bothers TA is he always trys to unite the lovers even as the parents oppose the love.  He is in a lot of trouble because of this behavior from him. But he told Joseph he is not going to change. One thing I can't understand is does he believe that everyone who falls in love is mature enough for marriage and will the marriages succeed just because of the couple promise they have love for each other before marriage?

Thamizh believes that true love comes after marriage (rem the hotel scene when both T&T felt this) and is a strong follower of the heart.. So if 2 people are sure that they cant live without each other, they should just follow their hearts and not look at anything else cos love transcends all barriers.. and true love will always succeed... 😃
Originally posted by khpriya

Thamizh believes that true love comes after marriage (rem the hotel scene when both T&T felt this) and is a strong follower of the heart.. So if 2 people are sure that they cant live without each other, they should just follow their hearts and not look at anything else cos love transcends all barriers..
Just wait till they face some problems and then see if the true love is still there, wait till they have a child and face bills and hardships and see if she still feels that she should be married to this irresponsible guy who is too busy uniting other couples but cannot take care of his own job.  Wait till she finds out that she is going to be the responsible bread winner for the rest of their lives.
and true love will always succeed... 😃

Thanks for the wonderful update, Aahaana.👏 I liked the side comments too. What happened to Srima? Busy aa?

Well said, Maha - it was really inspiring and believable. It's good to see such a doctor, but I don't think this guy is telling the truth. I think Varadha has minor health problem and the doctor making it look serious (intha doctor romba believable aa irukkiraar and athaan ennoda doubts kku kaaranam) to charge him with extra money. Didn't Varadha overhear someone complaining about the doctors overcharging them? Whatever it is, It's really upsetting to see Varadha in pain. 😭

Charu, nee blackmail seithaalum unakku TA kidaikka maatan. Paavom nee.

Theiva - thanks for the idea (intha idea va vachchu next GOTW seivOm .. 😉)

ya true thamizhan.I cant accept ppl blaming tamizh character.tamizh always a easy going guy and always help ppl for their love marriage.according to him if it comes in luv no one is imp.After all it is his/her life.Not ta mom or charu or lavanaya who r going to live.If tamizh ahs changed by kanagu words only we have to blame tamizh.Only circumstances made him to accept engagement.But charu such a idiot cant she recognize a person who never cares or speak to her is not interested wid her.Then whats the use in having this much love in him?Even now as per the situation if mm makes him get out for ta mom harsh words ta not going to change.He is getting stronger only day by day
Originally posted by eljay

Just wait till they face some problems and then see if the true love is still there, wait till they have a child and face bills and hardships and see if she still feels that she should be married to this irresponsible guy who is too busy uniting other couples but cannot take care of his own job.  Wait till she finds out that she is going to be the responsible bread winner for the rest of their lives.

I don't think Thuls minds being the responsible bread winner afterall she can't cook or anything😛 An engineer makes more money so TA can stay at home and be a househusband and do social services on the side!😆😆

On a serious note, if TA were to marry Charu, what you said would probably happen (even Charu said she doesn't mind him running off) but if he marries Thuls, I don't think the same would happen. He's always shown to put Thuls first above anything and everything so I doubt he would ever run off to help some couple if that means straining Thuls. And even during his bank and Vel problems, he managed to scrounge up some money to pay for Thuls' college fees and so I think he would somehow manage.

On the other hand, not all couples are willing to bend and compromise to appease one another and TA is naive to think that all couples in love are as dedicated to other half as much as he is to Thuls.
Originally posted by ranuja12

On the other hand, not all couples are willing to bend and compromise to appease one another and TA is naive to think that all couples in love are as dedicated to other half as much as he is to Thuls.

Well said Ranu. That's what I meant.. TA thinks that everyone in love, love their better halves, like how he loves Thuls. So in his opinion, nth shd be a hurdle to their love. 😊

Thanks a bunch Aishu maatha G for the wonderful pictures and taking time to snap pictures for us despite your busy schedule 🤗🤗🤗

@Nikila - Ditto! Talk about the emotional drama they all creates😡 I feel bad for Charu but this girl seems to be stubborn and not care so much about her parents who has raised her and made her the person she is today--she just pins for a guy she barely knows, i mean yup..they are engaged and all that..but does she really know him that well to die for him? thats just crap, she is yet to understand the real world, love and moreover the value of human life..cant stand ppl who wanna die for love and that too one sided😡 Agreed with you about the Tx2+C triangle..😆

@Ranuja - ponda(tea)..omg..thats a good one da🤣🤣 I guess that was side effects of Kanagus advise😆 Even in serious situations, only TA can come up with funny dialogs..kudos to the dialog writer for his sense of humor👍🏼

@Mala - TA loves only Thuls but sadly he is yet to realize how his acts will affect other peoples life and feelings..I am sure he will understand why Thuls tries to stay away from him after the big tsunami

@Kuttyponnu - regs crybaby.....i feel bad for the actress coz she almost gets cry characters aka Kolangal days etc😆

@Maha- Thanks for the doctors dialogs👍🏼, i really liked it😃 Its in Chinese, crisis means opportunity😛

@Atina - thanks maa...we all understand your busy schedule da, really appreciate you for taking time to post pictures for us🤗

@Theiva - LOL...your emotions speaks for itself and thats more than the words😆

@ Vani -Thanks Vani😃 Looks like all of the serials started with grrrr track😆

@Priya - second you about how TA is not a perfect guy or some great mahan like other heroes. Thats why I likes his character a lot😛, he knows how to handle things on his own way even thought he is naive at times and irresponsible which annoys me😡😆 I hope all is well with you daddy😳 That scene was so heart wrenching

@Eljay maa and Maha - I agree with you both, I dont like the away TA unites lovers but so fare we haven't seen anyone who has suffered🤔..only the parents has been showing as baddies and thats why TA reunited them and got into problems. Many marriages are on the rock cause people forgets why they got married in the first place, love. In hard times, love is not enough but they need to support each other and thinks of ways to get out of it rather than starting to taunt each other etc.

@Sri - Sri maa will be out of station due to bad weather😛 you think the doc is moneyminded😲 Havent seen the over charging scene but the first time i saw Varadharajan vomited blood, I thought actually cancer🤔 I just hope they can cure this illness and nothing bad happens I just got to know one can vomits blood for ulcer too nu...(thanks da eclat😳)

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

thank u meli for the updates......and aishu ma for the pics.....

I really feel pity for deepa's dad and the actor need a big👏

the doctor was realistic........

TA is not able to move away from Thulz even when he is aware of the problems that would be coming........(actually he does not know i shd say -> Mohan watching, Padma looking for a chance and TA's mom's knowledge about Thulz) . when he finds all these he would be answerable about the blame on Thulz.....

He thinks all lovers are true to themselves and does not have any negative opinion so far probably if he gets one like murugesan and anand like people he would stop doing it......

and as far as whether it is a love marriage or arranged one i feel misunderstanding or difference in opinion about character might arise.....type of marriage does not matter and it might arise even before one gets a kid or even after that.........it totally depends on the mentality of the people getting married..........
i feel this difference in opinion might not be coming between T and T.......bcos according to Thulz it was TA who saved her life or rather gave a new life adding up to it he was responsible for her to earn her dad's love.....so she knows the intention of TA helping others as she was one of the victim who got his help....she would not find fault with him even if she is not encouraging him,,,,,,,,,,,
TA was totally moved by Thulz commitment and would never have any disagreement with her......

But still i feel he shd not take charu for granted..........he shd solve her probs asap