Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Monday August 23rd Written Update Pic added (Page 2)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the wonerful update....was like wow Clap

Thamizh Angry
Charu Angry
Mohan Angry
Varadarajan Cry
Doctor Clap

Somehow everybody feels the same watcing today's episode...don't want to repeat anything. Thamizhan...my comment (?!)looks like your KSP game,right? LOL

Edited by Theiva - 24 August 2010 at 12:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRanu.-musicluv-mellisaiVani19ShemmoQuelle-BelleMP_Radha

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the great update. I agree with you Theiva, no point of repeating the same commentBig smile

Edited by Vani19 - 24 August 2010 at 3:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaRanu.Quelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Meli.. it was reallyy detailed! Clap

I think the situation is pretty well analysed already.. dun wanna repeat like Vani and Theiva said... Just a point to add... We may all be pissed with Thamizh for being sooo insensitive, indifferent, careless and playful with regards to this issue. but he has his own way of doing things and approaching probs... It may make the ppl involved really annoyed but thats just the way he is! A hero need not be perfect... we all know that the 3 things which really bother him are Thulasi, Masaal Vadai and oru tea (added to the list Wink) .. I think the director is ensuring that he sticks to his character and how that character will handle various kinds of situations... and he knows the story better than us so i'm sure he has a way out of this prob... lets just wait and watch.. Smile

Ouch tears just trickled down my cheeks seeing Varadarajan cry.. He's the epitome of fatherhood.. just the perfect example of how a dad should be... it affected me more since the scene brought back vivid memories of my life with my dad.... I love you daddy.. you are the best!!! Big smile (sorry if its a lil personal..) Rajasekhar sir did a great job!!! ClapClap

Ah forgot to add.. now that Mohan figured out that T&T are stayg together.. oru periya boogambam kaathutirukku.. LOL hehehe ahh atleast this issue is moving.. Tongue

Edited by khpriya - 24 August 2010 at 4:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.shubbaShemmoQuelle-BelleMP_Radha

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Priya, What you say about TA is totally right. One more thing which bothers TA is he always trys to unite the lovers even as the parents oppose the love.  He is in a lot of trouble because of this behavior from him. But he told Joseph he is not going to change. One thing I can't understand is does he believe that everyone who falls in love is mature enough for marriage and will the marriages succeed just because of the couple promise they have love for each other before marriage?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-BelleeljayMP_Radha

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Priya, What you say about TA is totally right. One more thing which bothers TA is he always trys to unite the lovers even as the parents oppose the love.  He is in a lot of trouble because of this behavior from him. But he told Joseph he is not going to change. One thing I can't understand is does he believe that everyone who falls in love is mature enough for marriage and will the marriages succeed just because of the couple promise they have love for each other before marriage?

Thamizh believes that true love comes after marriage (rem the hotel scene when both T&T felt this) and is a strong follower of the heart.. So if 2 people are sure that they cant live without each other, they should just follow their hearts and not look at anything else cos love transcends all barriers.. and true love will always succeed... Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.ShemmoQuelle-BelleMP_Radha

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by maha2us

Thamizh believes that true love comes after marriage (rem the hotel scene when both T&T felt this) and is a strong follower of the heart.. So if 2 people are sure that they cant live without each other, they should just follow their hearts and not look at anything else cos love transcends all barriers..
Just wait till they face some problems and then see if the true love is still there, wait till they have a child and face bills and hardships and see if she still feels that she should be married to this irresponsible guy who is too busy uniting other couples but cannot take care of his own job.  Wait till she finds out that she is going to be the responsible bread winner for the rest of their lives.
and true love will always succeed... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaautumnsconcertomellisai

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update, Aahaana.Clap I liked the side comments too. What happened to Srima? Busy aa?

Well said, Maha - it was really inspiring and believable. It's good to see such a doctor, but I don't think this guy is telling the truth. I think Varadha has minor health problem and the doctor making it look serious (intha doctor romba believable aa irukkiraar and athaan ennoda doubts kku kaaranam) to charge him with extra money. Didn't Varadha overhear someone complaining about the doctors overcharging them? Whatever it is, It's really upsetting to see Varadha in pain. Cry

Charu, nee blackmail seithaalum unakku TA kidaikka maatan. Paavom nee.

Theiva - thanks for the idea (intha idea va vachchu next GOTW seivOm .. Wink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaMP_Radha

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top