India-Forums

Monday August 23rd Written Update Pic added

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniac_durgaryasosasila.sGOWRIREVATHYvicneshwarysushavviZEESXYRenita571unna_178kuttyponnuTheivaJanani20Hema_MRanu.autumnsconcerto-musicluv-supreemellisaiOLGNESshubbabrinny_gQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19eljayCarynatinaMP_RadhaSuchi-SweetyGreenshaliniastha

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the detailed update Aahaana....great job Thumbs Up

As you correctly pointed out this Charu and TA's mom make a super jodi to get what they want through emotional blackmail AngryAngry. I am sorry....i don't feel sorry for Charu in recent episodes....she rather annoys me with her non-stop crying than creating sympathy (like the heroine Thulasi). I am not suprised that this Charu does not see the true love ppl around her seem to give her.....her mother, father, Nitheesh and even her periyamma seem to sense that something is wrong with the maapillai but she does not sense it.She seems to like the sympathy given to her and not the true love her parents give her.....is she that much innocent and sensible Confused.

Mr. TA, ungalukku ethayume serious a eduthukka theriyadha? If you wait and waste your time convincing Thulasi....then you are wrong...the Tsunami is on the way to to ruin your romantic mood LOL....the person who scaryfies you and us the most called your mother will come to separate you from Thulasi....hurry up man and tell it to Charu...the longer you wait the less are the chances becoming to unit with Thulasi....enime for some weeks Pamda&Mohan side kaathu veesa poguthu...appo innum tears athigama aagaporathu Ouch.

Aiyooo......Deepa's daddy's health condition and his nelamai is kodumai CryCryCry.....the future of him and his family is a big Question. What is this Kumaran sir....why are you doing this cruelty to such a nice character?  Puriyudhu...you wanna show how much a middle class family girl struggles
to complete her education.....but is Thulasi not enough to show that difficulty??

Now another serious problem in form of Varada has started....so it is high time you iluthu moodifying T&T&C problem....instead of confusing us and dragging the serial for few months....you could either stop the marriage or let it happen....it is realllyyyy irritating Mr.Kumaran!!!!!!

Edited by Nikila10 - 23 August 2010 at 6:03pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanavicneshwarysushavvikuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.-musicluv-supreemellisaishubbaVani19eljayShemmoNixkieMP_Radha

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

an excellent update! Thank you! It's funny how all your reactions to the scenes is the exact same as mine, LOLLOL Even when TA was saying I only need one tea, i was thinking yes, you only need one pondatea! LOL

I don't want to comment on Varadarajan, his situation makes me depressed Cry Please let him live w/o suffering too much atleast till the end of the serial!

I was upset but TA's lack of interest in Charu's efforts though technically all she did was cry and woo to her family, and they arranged all the lawyer and stuff but still he should a little more sensitivity toward her right now. BUT then again, all the sympathy TA showed Charu and his Mom is the reason for being in this big big mess! So I guess he finally learned from that mistake but a bit too late Angry. Yen TA, was really necessary for you to go out to the gate to greet Thuls?? Now Padma and Mohan have all the immuntion to hit ThulsAngryAngry via your mom!

Anywho, I have a feeling no major developments (other than TA's mom finding out) will happen until the week of the wedding episode (sept 13-17). Until then, everyone including me is probably gonna keep thittufying TA, Thuls and Charu for all being such idiots and loosus.

Edited by ranuja12 - 23 August 2010 at 6:37pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanavicneshwarykuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-supreeVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRanu.-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-BelleVani19MP_Radha

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I am now finding Charu very irritating. She supposed to be educated etc. but why does she cry so much and why is she so obssessed with TA. This natakam of stop marriage i will die is too much. The mother lady seems so indifferent while the father is really loving.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-BelleVani19MP_Radha

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the update.

What the doctor told Varadarajan is really inspiring. The doctor said, 'Only the human beings are able to turn the adversities into opportunities. Man discovered chappal because there is thorn. Man discovered lamps because there is darkness in which nothing could be seen. Man discovered umbrella to protect himself from excessive sunlight and rain.' In fact the word 'crisis' means 'opportunity' in some language. (I don't remember the language.)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
great update meli........summa kalakeetteenga....!!
 It is nice to read all the happenings in this serial......
Good work buddy.....

@ to all the Thendral fans:

From thsi week...the pictures will be posted by aishu....MP_Radha....
Thanks maa aishu...

Sorry to all of you that I could not post pictures last week.!!
busy....oh....busy....>!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-supreeshubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Wow great update daa Melz ClapClapClap
Man that was a very saddening scene with Deepa's father.  The moment he broke down, I too had some tears CryCry.  I really hope he remains positive and fights this low phase in life Ouch

Oh man.... Charu... you've emo blackmailed again maa Ouch.  When you said there is one way to stop the wedding, I was like REALLY ShockedShocked.. OMG.. so route is clear for T & T nnu.. but the next moment, it was back to square one.... so now Charu mom will support her too D'oh.

Thamizh plzzzzzzzzzz do something soon.  I'm not sure if you talking to Charu will work.  Looks like it may go the other way around, i.e. her trying to convince you OuchOuch with her emo talks Cry

But it was a cute lil scene of T & T today.. Thamizh is really trying to have a conversation with Thulasi but paavom that latter isn't willing to.... hmm lets hope for the best

@ All: The pictures will be PMed me the respective updaters Embarrassed.  So Monday pictures will be posted soon Embarrassed. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-BelleVani19atina

Go to top