the Difference between Sid & Armaan - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainab25

Oh ma gawsh. Someone report him to the FBI, snap...the mental facility isn't too far either. I never was aware of this. Armaan is possibly the worst character to be created on Indian TV ever...and forever...that too. KSG enacting the role doesn't help the cause much either.

Armaan seemed so serious...delirious...about killing Sid. Bachke rehna Sid!

like wohooooooo i wonder i missed this before but like is he effign serious?
usko main kab ka mar chuka hota like yeah right dude  go set up an appoinment with  a pshycologist

the difference is simple

Armaan = MAN
Sid        = Woman
Originally posted by kajenfan

the difference is simple

Armaan = MAN
Sid        = Woman

So you saying being a woman is a curse in itself? 😛

Sid is a man biologically, physically and mentally. He doesn't thread his brows either. I think you should not come back to this thread, unless you want to be owned.
yeahh there are too may diffrence....ammy is way above in character and moral than sid.............

ammy is the man who won ridhima on his own.............sid ..he always needs someone to help him to win his own wife....some time society....sometime parents....sometime ammy...sometime friends.......poor guys not man enough to win over his own wife..................there is  no comparison.........

because ammy is man......................and i guess sid is woman...let me say not woman also...because woman also has courage to handle her relation.................these poor soul is not able to handle anything in his life on his own.......
Edited by ksgforever - 13 years ago
Fary Kaisa post kiya hai? 🤣🤣🤣

Sid ko Bhagwan or Armaan ko Ishaan? 🤣🤣🤣

Shame on you!
LMFAO waaaat?? 😲 😲

the "lady killer" is actually a guy killer in disguise 🤣 🤣

oooh too bad 🤪

Originally posted by nikita_88

Fary Kaisa post kiya hai? 🤣🤣🤣

Sid ko Bhagwan or Armaan ko Ishaan? 🤣🤣🤣

Shame on you!

arre m not making him bhagwan* shakes head* i know where sid stands and where someone else i m courageous enough to point sid's flaws too if there r any but this was like*puke* i guess after watching this i want him to be stuck up forvever and be torcured whatever sympathy i had for mr mallik disappeared 
Originally posted by RhealitySux

LMFAO waaaat?? 😲 😲

the "lady killer" is actually a guy killer in disguise 🤣 🤣

oooh too bad 🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh man this is EPIC * hi 5*

Yuck. Armaan fans in this thread are male centric, chauvinistic, dim-witted pricks. If they can't respect the gender that gives us all life, then I dare not give a second look to their degraded, illiterate biased posts subjugating women and mocking them.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣 Fary I know what you mean I am just joking.

Why bother banging your head on a brick wall, when you know that there is no outcome to the situation.