Tere Liye

Why separate Taanu if Subodh never died???

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg why all the natak if Subodh never died? I thought that the main catalyst behind Onu-Taani's separation was Subodh, and because of that Onu was removed from school , sent to US and the fight took place....These creatives na 😡

Onu and Taani wouldn't have separated if everyone came to know Subodh never died. And today, he said he was away from home for 10 days when someone else took care of him...Plot taken from KOYLA...Same happened to SRK....😆

And for those who think Subodh's character is going to remain positive...Think again..😆 They would never get him back unless they wanted to use him for another drift between Taanu , just as they're going to use Neha...😕
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope he stays positive.....

about the separation, Shekhar has been brainwashed that Taani is the root of everything that's why may be he wanted to separate them both
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lols this is BT! Main leads are separated for most of the show! 😆
The relations between Anu's family and Tani's family had detiorated so much that even Subodh coming back alive wouldn't have made a difference. Shekhar dislikes Tani immensely and believed that she was the root cause of everything.

Anyways, Subodh is positive for now, but who knows, tomorrow he might turn negative. After all this is BT!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thts my question too lolzzz...like i swear cuz of tht incident SO MANY things happened! cuz of tht onu/tani went to jail, shekhar regretted, then bimel hearing tht died, then clash between two families, then taanu separation...when all this while subodh was alive. I m happy he's alive....i wanted him to but sad tht cuz of so many misunderstanding all tht happened.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arey yaar story mey twist bhi tou lana tha na 😆
rohana.m thumbnail
I had thought that since its an Ekta Kapoor drama Subodh would have lost his memory and regained it some time after the leap so I was quite shocked. I wonder how he managed to contact Taani. As much as I would love it I wouldnt count on Subodh staying positive. Since it is Ekta Kapoors concoction, mujhe yakeen hai ki woh jald hi koi nayi mahabharat shuru kar de gi. I had also thought that Ritesh would finally be gone but I guess he managed to stay unharmed  😲