SGP Chat Club #3 Note pg 49 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Febs...me good yea..finally we started a 3rd oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Now u tell febs..Did u have any good lookin tchrs in ur school or coll???πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
@shounakji...its not like that..i did my ug in girls coll...and there was no single guy teacher...and now too iam in a girls coll...but there are guys but no one attractive...😳

hey febs..hw u doing...??
OK...then I have no idea..I have been studying in a co ed school n now a co ed college....but i guess girls here are more interested n busy in checking out the guys in the coll rather than the teachers...n vice versaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And i am not any one of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†apna haal than than gopal...but i am lovin itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh yes.. yes... a lot... especially during my Bachelors... i used to stare at them in class .... not only me.... all girls .... 😳

Boys also are not behind in staring...   πŸ˜‰

but boys stare ladies teachers... n some ladies teachers come like that only...

which make us, girls jealous too.... πŸ˜”

ok guys...i seriously have to go...i want to chat yar...bt mera karl benz...

i will have a terrible time with that old man tomr then...

so see u...good night...

P.S: u mite see me back though....
bbye Shwetha... hv a good night n sweet n SGP dreams.... of Sushaan romance.... πŸ˜‰
bye Shwetha...best of luck to u and ur karl benz for tmrwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hey febs n puja di...what shall we discuss now???U guyz know I am having a gut feeling that SP is on the verge of changing SGP's time slot...dunno why but I dont know whether its an intution or not!! :S

@shwetha-hey do look for facebook...have sent u a frnd request :)

ok...cant keep myself out..even i saw a new promo...

do u think it will change SGP's timings...hope it goes to the prime slot..(i have to be dreaming then...)..they wont change 9-11..so 8-9 a possibilty..bt that wont happen i think...
finger crossed...me too wish that this happen...bcz its such an awesome serial which shows values of life... It should go up in prime slot and people should watch it... no doubt...