D&N: Eternal Love Story - 23rd Aug...Start Voting - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

<div>
🤣🤣
u r a blooper queen ruby...dupatta...🤣🤣

it looked like to me tht he touched her everyhwere to paint her black and then she had to adjust her dupatta ....argghh...his touch...oh god..didnt she feel yeak??

and just imagine if he had not painted her black???...if dutta took this much time to reach her, enough time for anna to paint Dutta black, if anna had not decided to paint her and go ahead with his plan.....oh god...I get a chill down my spine, even thinking about it!1

*shudders*

I don't think Anna painted her everywhere...it seemed to me that he had just initiated the process! And Naku did the rest herself! As we saw Naku approaching, totally covered in black...Anna was standing, leaning against the bedpost, as if he'd been waiting for her to finish!
Dutta----I Love U naku....par mujhe tera ye gajra psand nahi aaya....sorry jhuti tarif karna nahi aata mujhe bt dnt worry jab pyaar kiya hai toh jald hi sikh jaonga
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

🤣🤣
u r a blooper queen ruby...dupatta...🤣🤣
it looked like to me tht he touched her everyhwere to paint her black and then she had to adjust her dupatta ....argghh...his touch...oh god..didnt she feel yeak??

and just imagine if he had not painted her black???...if dutta took this much time to reach her, enough time for anna to paint Dutta black, if anna had not decided to paint her and go ahead with his plan.....oh god...I get a chill down my spine, even thinking about it!1
*shudders*
DD.......i dnt think Anna painted whole........he only painted the face.......Naku paints herself rest....i think behind the bed.........as we saw........Naku coming from behind the bed.......all covered with black n Anna was waiting for her standing at the bedpost.........
I have not seen today's episode yet but from what I am reading it seems that DD your E-LS will be out of this world.  So much in Tasha Romance to write.  Anxiously waiting DD.
Ruby....I havent seen the episode yet......seriosuly?? i cant wait to watch the epi and write my e-LS.....meetings...meetings....meeting..

*walks drooping to the meeting**pouts*