A track on Gunni...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The girl doing the role of Gunni has a special charm . Her smile is very beautiful, her screen presence is also nice. Very sweet... I feel cts should try to put her in an important role in Bidaai...it would be a variety as well as good to watch..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. She should get a track of her own She is fabulous as Guni. Guni and Anmol scene rock!! Their talking, and teasing to eachother is nice but she should get more time: they should trim a little from Tarun scene and give Guni sometime to smile on screenLOL...She is new but she has been great in all scenes.

She was supposed to be In National level comptition ..What happened to that?? They would probabaly show it after this current track. And then she can play a cupid for Chachu Dewana..LOL
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know I want them to show Gunni more'she and her chachu Anmol rock
I hope they show her getting ready for the compition
We need Ragini to start her dance too and what best  could it be then helping Gunni prepare for her national level dance competition

Gunni is really sweet and  nice character I hope they can give her more screen space and she can  make her place in the Rajvansh parivaar !!!

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think gunni's presence means the return of avni and naveen.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yup gunni is such a sweet  girlll and her bonding with anmol is great.

I hope they show some very good scenes on angini and gunni.

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As per an article, Tarun would try to trick her..I mean, that's what I could make out of that article..
If that track is going to happen, then nothing like it..It will be very interesting with all this AleKshi-Tarun-Guni-AnGini drama :)
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I want Guni's goodness to show that a child born of evil people like Avni-Naveen can also work wonders...
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why not? I think Tarun track will involve her also..I think her innocence would come out with this track :)
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guni is the most odd person in that family...neither her mom dad nor dada dadi not even her bro is with her..then y is she aloneeeeeeeeee staying in rajvansh house??????????????????i find it too funny....😆
krishna4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i think gunni's presence means the return of avni and naveen.

I agree