Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! I'm Zaynah, many people know me as Zaynoo. :)
I'm a hard-core KaSh fan. I loved them as AR, and I love them now as ArSh! :)
I've been having loads of KaSh day-dreams these days, and I thought, why not pen these down? So here I am, posting some sweet, short scenes. Sometimes they'll be on KaSh, sometimes on ArSh, and sometimes as AR, but mostly KaSh and ArSh. Big smile These ones are very short..but gradually, the scenes will get longer..depending on my dreams. LOL
I mostly imagine these scenes as KaSh, but sometimes I'll change them as ArSh. :)
But I hope you guys like them, because I enjoyed watching them...in my dreams! LOL

ArSh: Forever Sweet:

Armaan and Shilpa went into their favorite room; the baby room. It was yellow, with teddies, toys, stuffed animals, and a bed, and a crib. The walls had loads of photos everywhere. :) They laid down on the little bed, talking about everything, and anything. Their soon to be born baby, their life, their memories... Armaan turned back, and grabbed a teddy from the side, and turned back to face Shilpa. He took the bear, and made the bear kiss Shilpa all around her face. She laughed as it tickled, and his dimples widened everytime her laugh got louder.
She took the bear from him, and did the same thing back. He laughed along with her...and they stayed there like that...forever sweet.

ArSh: We're Just That Cute! :

Armaan was laying on the couch, wearing a t-shirt and shorts, holding a file with his right hand, and was reading it. Shilpa came to his side, put her knees on the couch and knee-walked over Armaan to the back of the couch, and laid down, with her back touching the back of the couch, and her face snuggled into Armaan's neck. Armaan kept on reading the file, while his left hand was caressing her head...sometimes moving her bangs back, and blowing air onto her forehead...and sometimes caressing her back. He slowly moved his head to notice that she was sleeping...so he put the file down, and kept his left hand on her head, and his right hand on her back. Snuggled his head near hers, and fell asleep. :)

They woke up around an hour or two, still in the same position, just talking, sweet nothings..she smiled at him..and he took her cheek in his fingers (like parents do to a baby) and kissed it. "Why are you so cute?!" he asked, smiling. Shilpa just shrugged, and said "I dunnoooo! You tell me!" <3

KaSh: Our Life...Sugary as ever! :

Karan comes back from shooting (DMG). And Shilpa is at home cooking..she's wearing shorts, and a tank top. And her hair is in a messy bun. Karan opens the door quietly, and heads towards the Kitchen.:)
He leans against the wall, and smiles, staring at her cooking, with her hands on her waist.. :)
He slowly walks towards her, and hugs her from the back, kissing her cheek sloppily. And she turned around and kissed him on the cheek too. <3
And she's like "I'm making your favorite pudding!" And he smiles, and then she's like " try it!"
She feeds a full spoon in his mouth, and he tastes only half, but makes a weird face..and her nose scrunches up. And he takes the spoon, and feeds her the rest. She makes a face, and she's like "It needs more sugar" and sticks her tongue out, and turns around to finish making the pudding, while he closes his eyes, rests his head on her shoulder, snuggles into her neck, and watches her cook. <3

Okay, so personally, these scenes were far much cuter when I imagined them, and i'm not sure how they came out through writing. These were just the first scenes...there needs lots of improvement, and I'm NOT a writer at all, so please bear with me! I won't be updating frequently, only when good scenes come to mind, plus, school is starting this week, and I'll be busy with that. The scenes will get longer, and there will be more dialogues next time, but in these scenes, I just mostly imagined the actions rather than the words. Anyways, I hope you liked the scenes, and I'll write some more soon!

Feel free to comment/criticize, and write some sweet happy things.. :)
And press the "Like" button if it was worth taking your time out to read this! ;)

PS. This was dedicated to all those amazing KaShians out there, who encouraged me to keep writing, and to post this! Love you all L O A D S! You guys mean the world to me! <3

Thanks a ton, and lots of love,

-Zaynah

Edited by Zaynoo2320 - 23 August 2010 at 2:49pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

kittycat1510navtinderkillerrabitmischiefSHWETAKASHLOVERtanya.dsouzaniki4lifearsh444bobby04ksg_farhansoniarahejailla8kshanikaadhruvikaluvsKSG-screwed.UP-fri42911DaShInG_DeViLPumpkinndmeghaShubh007dazzling_armaan-Nina-lil_desi_goddessammy4unidha1983ASALUVNorzMeghzzKaSh_luv-KaShti-riddhan..NadiaZ..jiyaa_mTaniLovesDB5KKaSh-Maneet-Fanswetiepie_angeldivkashfullXiahtic-5-SilentLove-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our Sweet Love: KaSh/ArSh Scenes <3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome awesome scenes Zaynoo.... they are sooo adorable... i really wish all this happens with ArSh....you are a amazing writer...

EEEE I can read these again and again and smile wider and wider!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaynoo2320

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
awww they really are very adorable epecially the last one... i can jus imagine it happening.......:)

Zaynoo2320

ABNER

IF-Dazzler

ABNER

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
you sure know how to put a smile on a face

Zaynoo2320

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
wow its mindblowing zaynooClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapi loved it Big smile

Zaynoo2320

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Awesome awesome scenes Zaynoo.... they are sooo adorable... i really wish all this happens with ArSh....you are a amazing writer...

EEEE I can read these again and again and smile wider and wider!

Thanks so much Ramshu! And thank you for telling me to post it! Glad I made you smile! <3

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa4eva

awww they really are very adorable epecially the last one... i can jus imagine it happening.......:)

Thank you so much Iram! I'm glad you liked it! <3

ASALUV

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zaynoo2320

Post Reply New Post

Go to top