(Siddhima) The Silent Ones are the Strongest - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
So true..
And a beautiful post too..
Arp,😊

Brilliant Topic.
First I Too thought Sid may Misunderstood & May Go into his Assumtions ka Saamundar But as soon as he saw that Wedding Pic,He Got That It was who He is in her Wife's Happiness & Tears.
He Knows that His wife has Been able To Move ON & I'm really Looking Forward that He Gives A Reality-Check To Armaan Today Coz that Move-On is Becoming a Torture.
Liked Your Topic & Explainantions.
Can't Get Better Than Your's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

amazing analysis.πŸ‘
 who says SRians r kids.?😑 who says they should read ur post.
hats off Arp. u stole my heart. ❀️
yesterday sid  was amazing Sid & ridz both r strength of each other.'
 i m waiting for SIdmaan scene.
Thank you all for the kind words...and for sharin your views as well πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Arp.. as usual lovely post from you, I too time thinking what shall i reply apart from second many here how beautifully you articulated riddhima's feelings.

n following made me speechless

how as to why I think this scene was needed it is actually quite simple.  For once we see Ridz crying tears over something Armaan said, but it's not because the words he said reminded her of her loss or the fact that Armaan isn't hers.  It's because she is unable to be happy in her life right now.  For that is the kind of person Ridz is.  Her heart is big and generous and although initially it is virtually impossible to gain entrance into it.  Once you have, you are there forever.  Oh sure, your title or how big a piece of it you own may change, but there is no doubt that a part of it is yours, forever.  What I must say is that today, for once the sadness and pain Ridz was enduring was not left uncomforted.  Finally, she was able to take comfort in her one truth.  She held something in her hands that has now become her whole world, her marriage, her husband, her Sid.  See although she may not say it, and although at times it seems as thought Sid is simply a blip on her radar.  The truth is Sid is her world.  He is the one she looks for when she enters a room, he is the one she calls when people she loves are in trouble, he is the one (even in picture form) that she cries on when she is hurt.  Today, we got to see Mrs. Riddhima Modi seek comfort in the one relationship that has never let her down, her marriage.

SIddhant has endured alot and to be calmn and understanding as he is , is soo touching..! I knew he was bound to snap anytime soon because if he let it go on he would be ruining his own marriage and riddhima wouldn't have ever realized what went wrong...

Arpu, if u were sitting in front of me, I would've squeezed u to bits! *deep exhale* Thank you for this. After a long time, I've read something that reflects sensibility here. Hats off to u for actually taking the precious time to lay things out thus. I am 101% behind you, especially on what you said about Ridhimma. Wherever you go on here these days, all you hear is negative stuff about her. But no one has ever tried to view the world through her moist eyes. The world is a different place when happiness is standing at your door, but you can't open it... everything, everyone, all watch your every move, yet here you are... a lone soldier in a barren land with unforgiveness and guilt ready to pounce at your slightest gesture. As for Siddhant Modi, he is a gem. A standing ovation for these Modis, πŸ‘πŸ‘ As for you mohtarma, πŸ€—

Cheers,
dc
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Arps!!!!!..... πŸ€— πŸ€—

amazing post... πŸ‘ πŸ‘..........

your post left me speech less......i have nothing to add....you describes it perfectly........

love❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️

ditto😳
yes I completely agree with you its Sid's true nature that shows how he can be understanding... specially for a couple who have developed recently its a wonder from him but our Siddy boy keeps giving us surprises...
as for Riddhima she is a strong character and not very easy to understand. we have seen this numerous or I should say most of the time Riddhima being bashed from the beginning itself so its nothing new now. Her feelings towards Armaan and Sid are clear, distinct yet people get confused by her attitude, thats the mis-understanding that develops and people get to take on Riddhima...so now I only say this- Sid and Ridz are ging to make their relation more strong as it is evident from the recent promo that Sid is being demanding(im not complaining) and Armaan if he has lost some of his thickness from his mind then he would behave well with Shilpa and our deary Shilpa has to be more careful and slower around him...wish for the best guys
hats off to u gal

u r a gifted writer