(Siddhima) The Silent Ones are the Strongest

Posted: 13 years ago

Okay, you know the rules...and if you dont like Siddhima, then it's simple, dont read 😆

So after a long time we finally got Sid to see the truth that is his wife.  There he stood watching silently as his wife cried her eyes out over a picture he thought was her ex.  And what did he do?  Nothing.  He had every right to run over there and yank the picture and tear it up into pieces and demand that his wife be faithful in every way.  But that's not Sid.  Instead he keeps his pain and hurt barreled inside and stands by silently.  He admits to himself that his wife may not have moved on in her heart as he had hoped.  But he doesn't say it out of anger nor out of disgust.  He is simply stating to himself what simply is.  Sid doesn't blame Ridz for feeling the way she does, he knows that she loved Armaan with her whole heart and that moving on from Armaan to him was the biggest challenge Ridz has had to face.  So no he doesn't demand reassurance or comfort from his wife, even though he deserves the right to do so, instead he simply stands as a guardian on the sideline ready to run if she needs him.  And if she doesn't then he will simply melt to the background and let her continue.

As for Ridz, well as I have said countless times the CVs refuse to show the audience what is going on inside this woman's head.  To them it is much more intriguing to keep her thoughts a secret then to make it easier for all to understand what she is feeling and why.  Well I think today, at least to me, the Ridz we saw was something that was needed for all.  You see a crying Ridz after the harsh words Armaan had spoken to her is what any woman would do.  She already felt guilty for being able to move on while her ex was stuck in a past that could never be, but to have him straight out say it out loud that even he blamed her.  Well, that was like a knife straight to the heart.  You see Ridz never meant to move on in life, and she certainly never thought her life would have to be separate from Armaan.  She even resisted when Armaan left her and told her to move on in life.  But then destiny stepped in, in the form of Sid, and she had no choice but to move forward.  And now that she had finally moved forward and is actually happy with her present and excited about her future, her past is self destructing and it pains her to see it.  See that's life.  Sometimes we get exactly what we hope for, and then there are other times where nothing we want comes true for us.  I must say for Ridz a lot of the latter has been true until lately. 

Now as to why I think this scene was needed it is actually quite simple.  For once we see Ridz crying tears over something Armaan said, but it's not because the words he said reminded her of her loss or the fact that Armaan isn't hers.  It's because she is unable to be happy in her life right now.  For that is the kind of person Ridz is.  Her heart is big and generous and although initially it is virtually impossible to gain entrance into it.  Once you have, you are there forever.  Oh sure, your title or how big a piece of it you own may change, but there is no doubt that a part of it is yours, forever.  What I must say is that today, for once the sadness and pain Ridz was enduring was not left uncomforted.  Finally, she was able to take comfort in her one truth.  She held something in her hands that has now become her whole world, her marriage, her husband, her Sid.  See although she may not say it, and although at times it seems as thought Sid is simply a blip on her radar.  The truth is Sid is her world.  He is the one she looks for when she enters a room, he is the one she calls when people she loves are in trouble, he is the one (even in picture form) that she cries on when she is hurt.  Today, we got to see Mrs. Riddhima Modi seek comfort in the one relationship that has never let her down, her marriage.

As for Sid finally seeing the truth, I am so glad he got to see that the picture his wife was clutching with the jaws of life was in fact a picture of the beginning of their relationship, and not a picture of her past.  That she was shedding tears because she wasn't sure how to be happy without feeling guilty at the same time.  Once again, Sid the mature man that he is inside immediately recognized the strength that Ridz must have inside in order to continue to face the barbs her ex threw at her.  To face the fairytale prince that was supposed to be hers and return home with the man that is hers.  To accept the hurt and pain hurled at her so that her ex may feel a little bit better so that he too could move forward.  Sid when he watched Ridz sleep acknowledges the confidence and contentment he felt with his Riddhima.  Sid knows.  He knows that Riddhima is his for all of eternity and that nothing can take her away from him and the confidence he has in her and their relationship becomes abundantly clear with the way he continues to help her out with Armaan and allows her spill her doubts about Shilpa and Armaan's relationship.  He knows that the reason Ridz wants to help Armaan is because she cares for him.  No she's not in love him, but neither will she ever stop loving him and he gives her his support without question.  

See Sid is a silent warrior.  He will standby and watch the world around him crash and do nothing as long as the ones he loves are happy.  But the second one of the people he loves gets hurt or is hurting, then he will take on the whole world and not give one hoot about who or what he must fight.  And that is exactly what is headed our way next.  I for one am extremely glad that Sid will take action after seeing the pain Armaan is causing not only himself and Riddhima, but Shilpa too.  Sid is going to finally lay it all out for Armaan and show him how what he is doing is not only hurting himself, but that his actions impact everyone.  Isnt this what Sid is best at?  Opening the eyes of those drowning in sorrow of lost love?  I mean just go back to the poison fiasco where Ridz was willing to give up her life because as far as she was concerned it was worth nothing.  The only one who was able to open her eyes and make her realize that her life was not hers alone.  That her life was joined with many others and that life was not something you threw away because things didn't work out the way you wanted it to, but that it was a gift that you are supposed to embrace and nurture and make the best of.  I think it is time for Armaan to here this pep talk of Sid's, and I can only hope he will get through to him.  For as he says in the precap, his life is inevitably joined with Armaan's and no matter how he wishes it wasn't, there is nothing he can do.  So he's going to stand up and protect his wife from the continous hurt and guilt Armaan continues to hurl at her.

So I leave with this, although lately this show has been driving me nuts with the rumors, and random promos.  I must say that it is scenes like this that make me come back again and again.  Even though this scene was only a few minutes long the underlying message in it was so deep.  It depicted the silent strength of husband for his wife.  Siddhant Modi, your wife was right.  Every girl deserves to have a husband like you😍.

-Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
Reserved! Shall be back!

YAY the Bak Bak is back!

Thanks for the PM!

*Unreserve*

Arps Beautiful post! I miss your Bak Bak too much I think DMG needs more episodes like this so we can have your thoughts on this Forum.

Today's episode even though no story moved forward I believe was totally needed because you need an episode in which feelings are released by everyone - even JPJ feelings were told though their feelings weren't heart breaking there feelings were heart touching because their feelings showed love for their friends Sid and Armaan.

Sid stood there and watched Riddhima cry, its because that is Sid he knows her past he knows her love for Armaan, he never wanted to come in between that and he still doesn't but today when he saw all the moments where Riddhima mentioned Armaan or was looking at Armaan, we saw he was jealous and insecure and I loved it because it should Sid as he has always been shown raw with emotion, he will not hide his feelings even if it is a bitter one like insecurity. He wants her happiness and that can be seen, as I said earlier her tears flick a switch in him and all he wants is for her to be happy and for that he will go to any lenght even if that means living a life without a life in it.
But today the CVs showed Sid and I believe the audience that Riddhima's feelings for Armaan are now pure concern, through Sid's jealously and insecurity. The wedding picture put a lot of wrongs right. It showed Sid, Riddhima has moved on her life is now with him.

Riddhima she was crying because she is tired of fate, everytime she smiles it just makes her cry. Armaan's words stung because it just brought her guilt forward but you know what Riddhima said these words to Armaan and I think she needs to say them to him again, I never left you Armaan you left me. Because its true she never left him, she went out there and fought for him but he told her to move on forget him, and she did eventually. She never wanted to but fate made her and she has never regretted this decision ever but it is the one constant in her life like you said that has never let her down, Sid has never let her down. He has become her world and that is it, without Sid there is no Riddhima, because this Riddhima is Sid's Riddhima, she is no longer basket her world is Sid and if he ever left her she will not be able to breathe. This marriage is her life line.

Today was beautifully shown and I can't wait for tommorow emotions shall be running high!

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
Lovely post! Thorouhly enjoyed reading this.

Today was Sid's day!

The pride, content and the confidence Sid had when he realised that his wife ws actually holding onto their weddin picture close to her heart  was  just amazing!

Today was another day where we got to see the depth of Siddhimma bond.

nice post. i am seeing your post after long time. please post regularly.
yay arpu missed ur bak bak for so long and trust me nothing excites me  more than reading ur posts in this forum thank u for once again analysizing and writing it so well once again

MWAHHHHHHHHHHH
o arp!
atleast YOU understood todays epi!
i have to admit i was confused, probabbly cuz i forwarded through the whole seq where i was convinced it was just shots of the four crying/rhidz sleeping/
but gosh when sid told shilpa to get armaan and thent he precap where hes yelling...
i melted. like god. damn. it is not right to look so hot when your yelling at someone.
thats beside the point tho, basically i love how u always get the underlying message

VERY TRUE.............THEY R SOULMATES.............
amazing post👏 

everything you said is right on the point, and i agree with you for sure.
 siddhima are silent lover, they don't need big gestures to prove to each other that they want to be with each other and no one else, sid silent love on ridz tells ridz how much he loves her and ridz silent gesture makes sid see her feelings like a crystal clear that the love he feels for her, she feels for him to, they are interlock by heart and soul, one always gets to now what the other one is thinking just by one look, and today sid did that, and how he said meri ridz, phew!! that was very mesmerzing, mer ridz, everything about siddhima are heavenly for sure.
AWESOME ANALYSIS...............
while watching tooday's pic scene it definitely did not feel like watching DMG at all and yeah you are right it was full of meaning........😳

Today's epi totally proved how she wants to have a lovely,beautiful life with her hubby...the only thing thats stopping her is the guilt of destroying a man who is unable to let her go and is himseslf ...the reason of his destruction...Whatever sid said in the precap totally depicted everything.... even if some fans still think the other way round the word Amanat used my Riddhima herself meant everything..all i can say to them is that Guys open your eyes😉
Arps you are back, and i love your posts as always, they are long, simple and straight to the point

I could not agree more

Yes i agree, Sid is a Silent Lover, and today you called him a Silent Warrior - how true
Sid is a man that demands nothing but gives everything of himself, and this is what he has done and does for Ridz
Today when i read your Post, it reminds me of your earlier post that i loved on SR and Sid coz it sums up Sid in a way and how he is these days, the Sid we love and how is love for Ridz is and constant and increasing etc
(Siddhima)Realists are normal...    https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1408011

Sid saw today where his Ridz stands and how she lives in the present, and with him, he knows she loves him and is with him for that main reason, and he has no reason to doubt it, him seeing that marriage pic, made his belief stronger and his faith on Ridz and himself very much there, Sid has always understood Ridz actions and expressions and today those things held true for him, as we say he 'gets' Ridz
Sid's line said it all, in how his Ridz has the strength of moving on, and leaving her past in the past etc
Today i saw Sid, saying that Meri Riddhima, and with that one with such pride, and proud of his Ridz, the woman she is today and how much she has foughted to be here and living again and with him today. Today Sid sees that this Ridz, is his Riddhima 'Meri Riddhima' ❤️

We saw the pain on Sid's face when he thought it was Armaan's pic, it fel like his word crashed in a sec, did he get angry and furious - No, all he felt was pain and his heart pricked, and then seeing Ridz in pain, it pains him to see her in pain, always has done, and he will hide his pain and suffering and wil never overstep on her pain and or let her know how much he is in pain and suffering, he does not like to impose on her, and add to her pain, for Sid he thinks and feels his pain is not important then Ridz

Biggest proof Ridz gave today was her crying alone with their marriage picture said it all, she thought she was alone - no one watching her she thought, and she let her heart out and over her marriage picture, indeed her world is Sid look at the way she was hugging that picture, the one man she wants beside her in any situation and anything, thats why she lets all her fears and thoughts out to him even if its concerns Armaan and also Shilpa, and how she feels about them etc. He needs him beside her for strength and as we said he is her lifeline in so many ways
Today Sid kept his unconditional faith and belief in how he knows Ridz loves him and believeing her, and her emotions and her everything, and also Ridz knows how much Sid loves her deeply, today whern you see SR, they acknowledge each other's love and that is their strength

Sid totally perfectly i felt got Ridz emotions and feelings

As i say they are Soulmates and they pull together😳😳😳😳😳

She is contented in her life, in her marriage and with Sid, and knows that this is her life, and she is living her present happily with Sid, but today she is guilty of being moved on and moving on that Armaan accused her of, and finding love and hope again
I agree that she isnt crying over the loss of Armaan, but the fact that she is at the point of standstill and not able to move on in her marriage and be happy coz of what has happened and feeling guilty

Today you see Sid also saw Shilpa's pain, he saw something coz we saw something flicker on Sid's face when he saw Shilpa moving away from Armaan and then running away, Sid wanted to go to her and more anger and more sadness seeped into Sid and how Armaan is treating ppl, and we saw that in the BB court with Shilpa, he was harsh the way he pulled her, what wrong did Shilpa do - nothing

I agree with you fully,  about what Sid said and did to Ridz on their wedding day, he gave her some truths about her life and how other ppl are connected to it, and ppl care and love her etc
Yes i hope that Sid does somehow get through to Armaan, i hope somewhere Armaan starts realising what he is doing to himself mainly and also other ppl, coz right now what Sid says to him in the precap is right, he isnt bothered and isnt seeing how much his behaviour is actually hurting ppl who care for him, Ridz and Sid himself and Shilpa, who is a innocent in all this, is getting hurt esp when friday and the way things got, had nothing to do with her

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago