Pratigya

I think I know why....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Krishna knows Prats married him out of misconception that he had kidnapped her.... he also now knows that she never lubbed him....OuchCryCryCry
He feels that she is now staying with him out of pity / duty ......OuchCryCryCry
Hence the effort to drive her away with  bad boy behaviour.....Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaanu-s--Hope--MERARAItrina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think I know why...." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Krishna knows Prats married him out of misconception that he had kidnapped her.... he also now knows that she never lubbed him....OuchCryCryCry
He feels that she is now staying with him out of pity / duty ......OuchCryCryCry
Hence the effort to drive her away with  bad boy behaviour.....Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart CryCry

You got in a nutshell.Smile He loves her so much but thinks she doesn't care so he is trying to drive her away by being nasty.....it's all about testing her. She off course loves him but is too new to the feelings so is being unsure about things..........soon enough the two will come head to head and watch out for the explosion!!LOLLOL

Go and read Trina and Reemz topics....same discussion going on there.Wink

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

I never really thought about it like thatShocked Thanks for opening up my eyes! Wink

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Krishna knows Prats married him out of misconception that he had kidnapped her.... he also now knows that she never lubbed him....Cry
He feels that she is now staying with him out of pity / duty ......Cry

You got in a nutshell.Smile He loves her so much but thinks she doesn't care so he is trying to drive her away by being nasty.....it's all about testing her. She off course loves him but is too new to the feelings so is being unsure about things..........soon enough the two will come head to head and watch out for the explosion!!LOLLOL

Go and read Trina and Reemz topics....same discussion going on there.Wink
perfect pov i was concerned abit but now llooking at it in a different way.. she will be persistant and win him over

Post Reply New Post

Go to top