Tears....Really Aham? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
those tears wer maybe ...........he felt bad for his mother like his mother trusted  gopi so much but today gopi broke his dearest mothers trust

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears....Really Aham? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
The writers have given us very little to work with when it comes to Aham. They haven't really shown his personality at all...his character is very one dimensional..following is all we know about him:
- he is a workaholic
- his love and respect for his mother is higher than anyone
- His is rude, obnoxious and disrespectful towards - Jigar and Gopi
- he has no relationships with anyone in the family
- we have never seem him have any sort of Camaraderie with another family member ...you would think Jigar and him would be really close and talk about anything
- he goes to work, comes home to sleep, sometimes works out or jogs!
-he shuts everyone out of his life
- he looks fabulous in a sherwani (ok he looks yummy in everything..or nothi...)

Sorry what were we talking about?

Edited by lovtv - 23 August 2010 at 9:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
yes...what I was trying to say above is that because they haven't really developed his character it is hard to assess his tears, emotions or why he sometimes stars at Gopi.

What we need is Shakespearean style soliloquies, you know when the character either interacts directly with the audience. Or is having an inner dialogue out loud so that the viewers hear his thoughts, insecurities and conflicts.

That would really help us out with Aham otherwise we're not getting it. Or at least I am not.

Edited by lovtv - 23 August 2010 at 9:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

The writers have given us very little to work with when it comes to Aham. They haven't really shown his personality at all...his character is very one dimensional..following is all we know about him:
- he is a workaholic
- his love and respect for his mother is higher than anyone
- His is rude, obnoxious and disrespectful towards - Jigar and Gopi
- he has no relationships with anyone in the family
- we have never seem him have any sort of Camaraderie with another family member ...you would think Jigar and him would be really close and talk about anything
- he goes to work, comes home to sleep, sometimes works out or jogs!
-he shuts everyone out of his life
- he looks fabulous in a sherwani (ok he looks yummy in everything..or nothi...)

Sorry what were we talking about?

Settle down there Shelly. You're thinking board shorts aren't you? ROFL ROFL   You're absolutely right. We know very little about him. I vote we lose the Umri character and focus more on Ahem. For that matter, let's lose them all and focus more on Ahem. Oh.....sorry, I digress.

I don't understand his relationship to his mom. He obviously loves and respects her. Then why doesn't he trust her? Why does Koki allow him to be so darn rude to Gopi without kicking him in the backside? I can't figure out how a mom like Koki raised such a dufus. A beautiful dufus, but still a dufus. Bleh. He makes me crazy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
i feel his tears are tears of happiness b cos he is free from her and can continue his romance with anyone. this is what the cv s will show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-princessunara

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

yes...what I was trying to say above is that because they haven't really developed his character it is hard to assess his tears, emotions or why he sometimes stars at Gopi.

What we need is Shakespearean style soliloquies, you know when the character either interacts directly with the audience. Or is having an inner dialogue out loud so that the viewers hear his thoughts, insecurities and conflicts.

That would really help us out with Aham otherwise we're not getting it. Or at least I am not.

exactly Shelly....till now there were no shades in his character one dimensional and lil bit Suspicious, what will be his next move and dialogue.
And during all those course he has just gained our hatred and anger, so it will be very difficult for us to believe his Tears even if they are genuine, and if they are not then we are all set to hate him some more....

@bold..that would be gr8...if we come to know what he is thinking when he stars at Gopi, when he is alone and not working on his laptop..and many more..so that we can get something to think abt his mind set and thought process....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top