Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I don't understand Aham's tears. There is no reason for it. He doesn't really know Gopi all..not that well...he hasn't allowed her to reveal her true personality. (or his own he is a complete bore..pretty one but a bore) From our perspective (the viewers of the show) we know she is a sweet loving person who cares dearly for people around her.
Other than a couple of instances i.e. recalling the address. She hasn't done anything that would make him love her enough to cry! I can understand that he is attracted to her as she is beautiful. But tears? I don't get it! Why?

Reasons for tears that would be understandable:
- self pity. I was married to an unpar and now am divorced from an unpar …poor me!
- she is still in the house I didn't get rid of her
- I can't believe I am attracted to an unpar, jahil woman who is also a thief.
- I have disappointed mooom boo! hoo! hoo! hoo!.
- Now who am I going to take my anger out at?
- life is so unfair! Boo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
I could go on...

There isn't enough for love yet..and if he is crying because he loves her then my opinion of Aham goes from Hero to zero..he would have to be a total wimp to fall in love with what he knows or thinks he knows of Gopi!

Edited by lovtv - 23 August 2010 at 12:40pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondontaanuforever7rsshreeVivaciousQueenSM28beeangel11nazbanChaudhrytm_SK_-scarlett-shalini01saomomsuk19-tellyaddict-sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears....Really Aham?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey shelly lovely post.....but how can u forgot the snake incident...when she saved him....

hvnt watch the epi..i'll come back with more analysis of his tears...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16sujji0609

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yes...was trying hard to think about the long term past that forget last week.

That is true but that would make a person grateful and indebted but not enough to love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
watched till 3 part..
but i m so confused with his tears......and did u notice when ever Koki was looking at him during Gopi's lecture...he never looked into Koki's eyes....why thats so..???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueensujji0609suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
completed watching todays epi...

and Aham's tears.......and his expressions also....both have become a deadly combination in todays epi. for all of us.....as we were thinking that he might have fallen for Gopi and feeling that way and the result is those tears....but ur post is very well analyzed that he cant fall this much soon
1. just seeing her doing his chores, when he himself scolds her for doing so...
2. seeing her helping him in remembering address, when he SUPPOSED to be the MOST Educated person in the whole MM...
3. seeing her SAVING his life, when he thinks she is nothing just an Unpadh and Gawar and not worthy of anything in MM....
4. seeing her making his mom happy, which is his only motto in life...
5. seeing her crying and sobbing due his tortures, but never opening her mouth against him to Koki.

and then i dont think he has impressed by her beauty...as he never looked at her to get impressed by it.....

so my views aee....he is not started feel love for her...but some thing is there which made him disturbed with her words.....
there are few incidents in todays epi....when Aham looked at her with more shock in eyes....
.when gopi said..m  taking my vows back, I wont have any contribution in ur Ghar Grihasthi, If I wont Respect then I wont Disrespect u too, All are marriage Vpws were till here only.....

So if we analyze these words...then m sure that he started considering her as Wife but cant accept the fact that his wife is An Uneducate gal, who spoils all his work.....and the tears may be for loosing some one only whom he could show his anger, fulfilled his Male Ego...

just my POV...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonsanjalisaomomShell16sujji0609suk19

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
very good analysis both of u. but i just can't get over the fact that how lame the cvs are. they show one good epi n the next just ruins it all just like when rashi finally got caught n we were all overjoyed but the next epi suckedAngry so i really hope CVs don't repeat the same thing again. i hope something good happens tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I don't understand Aham's tears. There is no reason for it. He doesn't really know Gopi all..not that well...he hasn't allowed her to reveal her true personality. (or his own he is a complete bore..pretty one but a bore) From our perspective (the viewers of the show) we know she is a sweet loving person who cares dearly for people around her.
Other than a couple of instances i.e. recalling the address. She hasn't done anything that would make him love her enough to cry! I can understand that he is attracted to her as she is beautiful. But tears? I don't get it! Why?

Reasons for tears that would be understandable:
- self pity. I was married to an unpar and now am divorced from an unpar …poor me!
- she is still in the house I didn't get rid of her
- I can't believe I am attracted to an unpar, jahil woman who is also a thief.
- I have disappointed mooom boo! hoo! hoo! hoo!.
- Now who am I going to take my anger out at?
- life is so unfair! Boo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
I could go on...

There isn't enough for love yet..and if he is crying because he loves her then my opinion of Aham goes from Hero to zero..he would have to be a total wimp to fall in love with what he knows or thinks he knows of Gopi!

I'm almost to the point I don't care anymore. Angry He's crying because he's a butthead and it's a blow to his ego to have someone like Gopi divorce him. He's probably ticked at Koki for the way she's solved his problem. He's beautiful, but right now I want to punch him in the nose.

Shelly - I do agree that if he was crying because he loves her he's a bigger butthead than I thought. I had always hoped that he had a Darcy complex but I've given up hope on that. He keeps proving that he is an immature kid who can't figure out his own feelings. Kinda harsh, but he ticked me off today. Who knows. I may love him tomorrow. I reserve the right to be fickle. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueenShell16sujji0609suk19

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
i have an other reason as he is ahem modi teh most egoistic person  so may be his ego hurted when gopi her self said i  am leaving you usse laga hoga how can some one like her  say like that  to him i mean i am the ahem modi after all this is the only reason i found  lolzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16sujji0609suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top