Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
he luks so cute with the brades in his hair
sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rushi...........thanxxxxx alotttttttt for all the updates that all true...............u said that he got fever of 103 degree f.............he said that yes he was nt fine in the tb aticle u said that he will be resuming his shoots for dmg from 7 i guess yes he did cuz the tb article said that he got evicted from the show so all in all rushi thanxxxxxxxxx a lotttttttttt for all the updates and news till ksg was there in the show thanks a lotttttt muahhhhhhhhh to u...........
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonalibaral

hey rushi...........thanxxxxx alotttttttt for all the updates that all true...............u said that he got fever of 103 degree f.............he said that yes he was nt fine in the tb aticle u said that he will be resuming his shoots for dmg from 7 i guess yes he did cuz the tb article said that he got evicted from the show so all in all rushi thanxxxxxxxxx a lotttttttttt for all the updates and news till ksg was there in the show thanks a lotttttt muahhhhhhhhh to u...........

awwwwww I had tears in my eye😆
thanks for appreciating n I am feeling great to help us all stayed updated for KSG😃
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great work by putting it ll together!