Bahon Ke Darmiyaan...MAANEET Milke bhi na Mile....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys.....

But what a DREAMYYYYY MAANEET HUG was that........
Geet took the initiative of leaning on to Maan's Shoulder first and Maan followed.....and from then on it was Maan who took the complete Control....He Just kept pulling her closer and closer and left no Gap for even air to pass by.....Geet also looked Blissfully happy in the Moment.....He then slowly gives a peck on her bare arms....and still pulls her towards him....Geet for once lets go off all inhibitions and Hug him back with equal fervor.....

But .......
Zoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmm

Reality Knocks on Geet's Door of Life and...Then we know what happened...I dont want to write it again.....

But Kya Hug tha Yaar.....🤗

Do Comment

Hit the LIKE button if you like what you read
truly 2dayz epi dint disappoint me at all.. itz gettin more interestin.. n im 100 % sure dey will confess soon nuff..lol n ya da hug was juz mind blowing..soo dreamyy😆😍
Originally posted by luvuKSG91

truly 2dayz epi dint disappoint me at all.. itz gettin more interestin.. n im 100 % sure dey will confess soon nuff..lol n ya da hug was juz mind blowing..soo dreamyy😆😍

There is no Doubt that the story is going to Get More Interesting from now on😉
No Doubt regarding that....The Hug was too Hot to Handle...How i wish i could be in Place of Geet/Drashti and Maan aka Gurmeet's hand would envelope me in them😍
I hope the story takes an interesting  turn now ....new revelations from the Man himself (Maan) and not forgetting Geet too....I'm sure Destiny will find each other soon..(the Taveez) keeps bringing them closer.....the story has to be sad for some time ,before it all gets sorted out....Dev/NT's track....Geet's marriage & pregnancy....Geets confession to Maan....
Originally posted by tinsel

I hope the story takes an interesting  turn now ....new revelations from the Man himself (Maan) and not forgetting Geet too....I'm sure Destiny will find each other soon..(the Taveez) keeps bringing them closer.....the story has to be sad for some time ,before it all gets sorted out....Dev/NT's track....Geet's marriage & pregnancy....Geets confession to Maan....

Agreeee
Originally posted by a2zahid

the hug was awesome☺️
😉
Originally posted by AR2gether4lyf

No Doubt regarding that....The Hug was too Hot to Handle...How i wish i could be in Place of Geet/Drashti and Maan aka Gurmeet's hand would envelope me in them😍

Thanks Yaar Swati...Yes the Hug was exceptional...The Feel sensational