Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
KriYa are really STUPID people! I know they're going to get a lot 'What the FFFFF' comments.... ROFL Krishna is showing too much attitude, Pratigya is being overly generous.

Even I don't understand why she's treating him like a kid. Patronising is the last thing Krishna would want right now but her intentions aren't to belittle him. Prats just wants to make sure he is fit and healthy hence she is pushing the taunts aside and taking that extra step to make sure he is OK. Not so long ago, she would have given him a fitting reply to every arrogant line he would throw at her but now she is accepting anything and everything because of this silly thing called love. She feels pain not anger...

Krishna is feeling too hurt and cheated to let this incident go past so easily. I think he knows he can get away with this spoilt behaviour so he will do everything to hurt her because it will please his ego.

I can sense their re-union to be really emotional and beautiful! Embarrassed

P.S. I'm not justifying their behaviour but just trying to reason why these 2 passionate people are both living in denial right now.

Edited by *Reemz* - 23 August 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_1183a_uma-sunlight-soapbubbleanu-sbabithajLove-u-allFilza....Binny...geesDreamygal301

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love causes a lot of silliness :)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

KriYa are really STUPID people! I know they're going to get a lot 'What the FFFFF' comments.... ROFL Krishna is showing too much attitude, Pratigya is being overly generous.

Even I don't understand why she's treating him like a kid. Patronising is the last thing Krishna would want right now but her intentions aren't to belittle him. Prats just wants to make sure he is fit and healthy hence she is pushing the taunts aside and taking that extra step to make sure he is OK. Not so long ago, she would have given him a fitting reply to every arrogant line he would throw at her but now she is accepting anything and everything because of this silly thing called love. She feels pain not anger...

Krishna is feeling too hurt and cheated to let this incident go past so easily. I think he knows he can get away with this spoilt behaviour so he will do everything to hurt her because it will please his ego.

I can sense their re-union to be really emotional and beautiful! Embarrassed

P.S. I'm not justifying their behaviour but just trying to reason why these 2 passionate people are both living in denial right now.

Well I really hope that Krishna's rudeness has a positive effect on Kriya's relationship and all the misunderstandings and hurt and betrayal are removed soon!! ...let's see to how far krishna is rude and when will pratigya's dam breaks ....letting all her emotions flowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Reemz, they're both behaving very stupidly. Pratigya has lost her sense of perspective - she has even lost her natural composure because she's trying too hard. Frankly it's no use - because he's not seeing it - he can't see that she doesn't NEED to stay with him, that she WANTS to.
She's too frazzled to give him space. and they're knocking each other the wrong way.
Let's see what happens - both their characters need to assert themselves - Krishna's basic understanding nature and Pratigya's courage - you might love him to death but there's still no reason to bend backwards for a man who's bullying you.
Different matter that I can't see the C of M even on the horizon. Confused
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sbabithajLove-u-all*Reemz*

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Reemz, sab theek hai yaar. Both are lovelorn idiots, but akkal kya bech khaya hai?Angry Agar bad behaviour and absolute lack of tack ke liye koi desi nuska hai, tho prats should go and brew some of that instead of trying the soup trick again! ConfusedOuch
If any body shows me a BIB in this century I may turn violent! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allDreamygal301*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I can definately sense their C-night coming up because they are both in love now. These kind of scenes are only shown to build up to an emotional union.

What these dramas do is build up the anguish, pain and love to a point where the main leads explode and something special happens!

Edited by *Reemz* - 23 August 2010 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-anu-sbabithajDreamygal301....Poojie....

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Reemz, they're both behaving very stupidly. Pratigya has lost her sense of perspective - she has even lost her natural composure because she's trying too hard. Frankly it's no use - because he's not seeing it - he can't see that she doesn't NEED to stay with him, that she WANTS to.
She's too frazzled to give him space. and they're knocking each other the wrong way.
Let's see what happens - both their characters need to assert themselves - Krishna's basic understanding nature and Pratigya's courage - you might love him to death but there's still no reason to bend backwards for a man who's bullying you.
Different matter that I can't see the C of M even on the horizon. Confused
Bubble
I agree with you completely!

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I can definately sense their C-night coming up because they are both in love now. These kind of scenes are only shown to build up to an emotional union.

What these dramas do is build up the anguish, pain and love to a point where the main leads explode and something special happens!

you think? Embarrassed Lekin itne saare haddi hai kabaab mein Confused
but you could be right - he was just in this aggressive mood today - kal bhi ho ye zaroori nahin.
you give me hope.Smile
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s*Reemz*

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Reemz, absolutely agree with about both hurting and trying to deal with it their own way. Also your title is very apt.

Love makes you do the wacky. We have seen Krishna being a fool for love and now he is taking his due...or so he thinks. Prats is still new to this love business so is doing everything but saying it or being her ususl forceful self.....So instead you get two at loggerheads.

The trouble is both have very stong personalities and nature....both are vying in their own way to win this..........I can see this going on for few more days all leading to an emotional showdown where the very air should be cleared out. Then we will see C of M............I know it's difficult now but He is hurting - he thinks the woman he loves does not love him at all, only is with him from duty. Well he is testing that duty now.

She is in love, doesn't know how to go about being all loving and caring so is doing the way she thinks is best.

Don't worry all, they will soon find some common ground and before you know it we will see Kriya reuinon.....all these explovise emotions needs to be channelled somewhere......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sLove-u-all....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top