CID

Ahem!(Tarika style) Anyway, a poll :)

Poll

Read the first post :) then answer options... Lolz.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
U r standing at a mall, window shopping. The shop in front of u is full of delicious stuff to eat 😊 U r hungry. Suddenly u hear a commotion. U look around and c a gang of masked men storming into the mall. Everyone screams and tries to flee. U also try to run away. But everyone is taken hostage and made to sit on the floor of the ground floor. Suddenly u notice the cid cast and crew also stuck in the same situation!! U r so shocked then u realise they are simply actors. Suddenly u remember ure niece/nephew is all alone at home at the moment because the maid's departure time has come. U suddenly feel like escaping and helping others to escape. But u also feel like seeing the cid team doing something. Yet again u dont want to do anything......

Now answer the options. Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Think carefully before answering.... Its a ''Dark'' poll!! 😈
jeet. thumbnail
may be ,,two options....firstly attack if its possible or help the duo n save all d people n get a hug from the duo!! n then i wud go home!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll send an sms to my neighbour and ask her to take care of my nephew/niece(after all she sends her 2 boys to my house).

And then, I'll call 100 from my mobile and keep the call 'ON'. Hopefully someone like the real 'ACP Pradyuman' will keep listening to what's going on and send a real 'Abhijeet' to rescue us.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the nephew will act himself, assume he is brilliant. and will stay in neighbour's home.😊
i will never prefer a sudden act , so that they will shoot me. i will wait for an opportunity to act something.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would count on my nephew to take care of himself as I instructed him to... since trying to contact him in such a situation is extremely dangerous (the robbers could think I'm trying to contact the cops, and shoot at me)

Like visrom said, the best option would be to see if it's safe and none of the robbers are noticing, and then very carefully use my cellphone to ring the police (with the phone on silent and call sound turned down), and leave the phone hidden and positioned in a way so that the robbers' activities are clearly heard. Hopefully the police will understand what's happening, track the call and send reinforcements. I would attempt to help if the opportunity is reliable enough... any wrong movement around such people could prove deadly.
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'll send an sms to my neighbour or relatives nearby my place and ask them to take care of my nephew/niece and also ask them to inform police about the situation. and meanwhile will try to attack but not alone with the help of other members/our jodi./the whole team.😊