Sushant, Ankita says no more Marathi Numbers!

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Marathi Bas Zala! Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande say a big no to Marathi numbers. The hit pair of Pavitra Rishta is in fact tired of dancing Recently, they were asked to dance to the tunes of the song "nanachi taang…" at the wedding event of Mear Naam Karegi Roshan. Currently in the show, Reet is getting ready to settle down in holy matrimony. However, there are two suitors for the bride.

Come 28th August, Saturday- this 2 hour wedding special would be shown, it is titled, "Reet Ki Aayegi Baraat.

Karan – Abha from Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli; Manav – Archana from Pavitra rishta'; Aditi Gupta, Iqbal Khan and Binny Sharma from Sanjog se Bani Sangini, along with others will take part in this mega celebration . This is where both Manav and Archana have strictly said no and have opposed to dance any Marathi song.

They are acknowledged to have danced on a Maharashtrian song each time Zee TV has had a special show. Archana and Manav have uttered their collective desire to dance to some romantic numbers this time for a change. We hope that the producers heed to their shouts and give them something else to dance to! All the best guys!

-- Team TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Karen,love,glad to see ur backπŸ€—no jet lag?
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Hey Karen,love,glad to see ur backπŸ€—no jet lag?

No but back to real house dutiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Romantic number sounds perfect..i would have loved it to see them perform on Ankhon ki Gustakhiyan From Hum Dil Chuke Sanam..since its a wedding it would have been cute...but what am i talking about its the Pavitra ArMan  Oh well thats where imaginations starts working I can imagine that song on Sushita πŸ˜πŸ˜†
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey,how about all those romantic numbers from Love aaj kal?All of them r funny and romantic,so sushita likeπŸ˜†
hey Jia nd Saffu fab choice  me too wanna see them perform on romantic no πŸ˜ (more masala for yr vm Jia πŸ˜‰)
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've actually enjoyed the  Marathi music they play on the show.  But as long as Sushita dance together, I don't mind what they dance to. πŸ˜† 

I can't believe MNKR is getting a 2hr wedding show!  Frankly this show bores me, but I'll definitely watch to see Sushita and the rest of the dances! 😊

Wait, what Marathi numbers have they actually done?  I don't remember...

Edited by mansi96 - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya_10

hey Jia nd Saffu fab choice  me too wanna see them perform on romantic no πŸ˜ (more masala for yr vm Jia πŸ˜‰)

Oh yeah More the Masala will be better the vm will cook πŸ˜‰
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing hope they got their romantic songs let wait and watch the mahaepisode to find out.
Sunflower thumbnail
Some Marathi songs have very good music. I would always like to see Manav and Archana dancing on Marathi songs.