Pavitra Rishta

Sushant, Ankita says no more Marathi Numbers!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Marathi Bas Zala! Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande say a big no to Marathi numbers. The hit pair of Pavitra Rishta is in fact tired of dancing Recently, they were asked to dance to the tunes of the song "nanachi taang…" at the wedding event of Mear Naam Karegi Roshan. Currently in the show, Reet is getting ready to settle down in holy matrimony. However, there are two suitors for the bride.

Come 28th August, Saturday- this 2 hour wedding special would be shown, it is titled, "Reet Ki Aayegi Baraat.

Karan – Abha from Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli; Manav – Archana from Pavitra rishta'; Aditi Gupta, Iqbal Khan and Binny Sharma from Sanjog se Bani Sangini, along with others will take part in this mega celebration . This is where both Manav and Archana have strictly said no and have opposed to dance any Marathi song.

They are acknowledged to have danced on a Maharashtrian song each time Zee TV has had a special show. Archana and Manav have uttered their collective desire to dance to some romantic numbers this time for a change. We hope that the producers heed to their shouts and give them something else to dance to! All the best guys!

-- Team TellyCafe.com

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shifali339Akashiiblahblahscurry-sistahFairyfariariniiiiSaffyFlowerarchanamanavcoolpratzVedika126SushitaLover23gremlin...Sonii..gaurimishakinara17nycsweetiePiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant, Ankita says no more Marathi Numbers!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hey Karen,love,glad to see ur backHugno jet lag?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsgaurimisha

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey Karen,love,glad to see ur backHugno jet lag?

No but back to real house dutiesWinkLOLLOLCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Romantic number sounds perfect..i would have loved it to see them perform on Ankhon ki Gustakhiyan From Hum Dil Chuke Sanam..since its a wedding it would have been cute...but what am i talking about its the Pavitra ArMan Wacko Oh well thats where imaginations starts working I can imagine that song on Sushita Day DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFlowergaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hey,how about all those romantic numbers from Love aaj kal?All of them r funny and romantic,so sushita likeLOL

star_warsgaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
hey Jia nd Saffu fab choice Approve me too wanna see them perform on romantic no Day Dreaming (more masala for yr vm Jia Wink)

gremlin.gaurimisha

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I've actually enjoyed the  Marathi music they play on the show.  But as long as Sushita dance together, I don't mind what they dance to. LOL 

I can't believe MNKR is getting a 2hr wedding show!  Frankly this show bores me, but I'll definitely watch to see Sushita and the rest of the dances! Smile

Wait, what Marathi numbers have they actually done?  I don't remember...

Edited by mansi96 - 23 August 2010 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top