Chat Clubs

Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Anu - 100% agree with you. Not all scenes can be poignant. I like Ishaan struggling to express his feelings and Suhana totally not getting it ... and yes it certainly was better than the half baked plot for getting Dadaji's pension. Dadaji getting riled up was not funny. Wish they had handled it better, with Suhana actually getting brownie points for doing something for the family, like the Meethi track.

Nimrah - Yeah the Pihu creature seems weirdo. The way her character seems to me right now is that she's been taking Rudra and his love for granted most of her life. Whenever two people are in love, there is never an equally balance as much as we'd like to believe it is. The scale is always tipped - How much is a matter of your personality. Pihu seems like she's in love with the idea of being in love. And when Rudra declared himself, she accepted him not because she loves him back with equal or more fervor, but because she didn't meet anyone else before him. If that weren't the case, she wouldn't have teased Rudra like so for loving her so much. She went as far as telling him that his life would mean nothing without her. To me that sounds more like what a shallow person would say. Either that or they were never meant to be anything more than just friends ... 

Originally posted by nureat01

Hmm maybe it's just a random phase....I also go through those sometimes....kuch bolne ko mann nahin karta....loss for wordsLOL

Damn ... are you are psychic in real life? Smile THAT is exactly how I am feeling these days. I am just bored with the routine of my job. Must be time to shop around for another one .... *sigh*

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 24 August 2010 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Anu - 100% agree with you. Not all scenes can be poignant. I like Ishaan struggling to express his feelings and Suhana totally not getting it . Yeah I liked that bit too....it was something a bit different from their usual scenes I felt... and yes it certainly was better than the half baked plot for getting Dadaji's pension. Dadaji getting riled up was not funny. Wish they had handled it better, with Suhana actually getting brownie points for doing something for the family, like the Meethi track. Yep exactly....there just didn't seem to be much of a POINT to this track, haina??

Nimrah - Yeah the Pihu creature seems weirdo. The way her character seems to me right now is that she's been taking Rudra and his love for granted most of her life. Whenever two people are in love, there is never an equally balance as much as we'd like to believe it is. The scale is always tipped - How much is a matter of your personality. Pihu seems like she's been in love with the idea of being in love. And when Rudra declares himself, she accepted him not because she loves him back with equal fervor, but because she didn't meet anyone else before him. If that weren't the case, she wouldn't have teased Rudra like so for loving her so much. She went as far as telling him that his life would mean nothing without him. To me that sounds more like what a shallow person would say. Either that or they were never meant to be anything more than just friends ... 

@bold: Worddddddd LadyM! That's exactly what I've felt about the RP relationship and Pihu's perspective on it as well.....she has deffo taken him for granted a lot and knowing that he loves her a lot has made her arrogant about it as well.....their ways of loving each other are very different....and also basic personality wise also she seems to be quite insensitive and shallow in some ways like you said.....she's said some pretty mean and ridiculous things to him....do you really talk like this to a person you claim to love?Confused Especially KNOWING his troubled relationship with his family and his hurt at that......it's just shockingly insensitive what she's saidOuch......these two don't belong together at all.

Edited by nureat01 - 24 August 2010 at 10:32am

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Even though I've read about it but I'm STILL shocked at his dad's behaviour.. I wonder if Rudra's adopted or something.. LOL But aww mannn! When he asks if his father is going to inquire about HIM! Poor Rudra! You feel like going and giving him a hug! IK was nice in the scene.. Infact he's just brilliant as Rudra, specially drunk Rudra! LOL Seriously like you said, drunk Rudra is just adorable! No other word!

LadyM - Ahh good, join on in the discussions yaar! LOL I am doing great! Big smile and you? Bahaha, eloquent and me! ROFL Come on, we all know how well you write and can express yourself!

Edited by nimrah - 24 August 2010 at 10:35am

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Even though I've read about it but I'm STILL shocked at his dad's behaviour.. I wonder if Rudra's adopted or something.. LOL But aww mannn! When he asks if his father is going to inquire about HIM! Poor Rudra! Totally it does make you wonder if he's even their own flesh and blood.....I also felt terrible for Rudra and then the way he went and asked his father, "This is not done!" Awww poor guy :((.... You feel like going and giving him a hug! IK was nice in the scene.. Infact he's just brilliant as Rudra, specially drunk Rudra! LOL Seriously like you said, drunk Rudra is just adorable! No other word! Lol he totally is....IK is doing a fantastic job as Rudra...and my personal fav. deffo is drunk Rudra......I mean just look at him tottering over to talk to her in the second aviLOLLOL

I just seriously crack up....the way he's got his hand stretched out as if to say, "meri baat suniye" and then his expression after she brushes past him without even seeing him....split second but it's hilarious....good comic timingLOL

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Nimrah - Yeah the Pihu creature seems weirdo. The way her character seems to me right now is that she's been taking Rudra and his love for granted most of her life. Whenever two people are in love, there is never an equally balance as much as we'd like to believe it is. The scale is always tipped - How much is a matter of your personality. Pihu seems like she's been in love with the idea of being in love. And when Rudra declares himself, she accepted him not because she loves him back with equal fervor, but because she didn't meet anyone else before him. If that weren't the case, she wouldn't have teased Rudra like so for loving her so much. She went as far as telling him that his life would mean nothing without him. To me that sounds more like what a shallow person would say. Either that or they were never meant to be anything more than just friends ...

@bold: Worddddddd LadyM! That's exactly what I've felt about the RP relationship and Pihu's perspective on it as well.....she has deffo taken him for granted a lot and knowing that he loves her a lot has made her arrogant about it as well.....their ways of loving each other are very different....and also basic personality wise also she seems to be quite insensitive and shallow in some ways like you said.....she's said some pretty mean and ridiculous things to him....do you really talk like this to a person you claim to love?Confused Especially KNOWING his troubled relationship with his family and his hurt at that......it's just shockingly insensitive what she's saidOuch......these two don't belong together at all.

Ditto! You guys have explained it SO well.. Pihu was never in love with him.. She loved the idea of being in love with him.. Like Anu said, when he expressed his love, she feels arrogant about it.. showing what a shallow person she is. I couldn't have explained it better myself.. Clap

Edited by nimrah - 24 August 2010 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Mash, are you also in the "loss for words" mood like LadyM ki lurking mein waise hi mazaa aa raha hai?? :P

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Red - Exactly! If she knew about his background and is she knew what a troubled soul he was, she should NEVER have said those things - irrespective of whether she loved him back or not.

I can understand her ego and her arrogance and to a certain degree even her anger at being slapped. But in this case it looks like she never really did love him in first place.

Edit: IK's acting seems to have definitely gotten better. Embarrassed Damn! Only if they had these videos on YT like other channels ...

Oh one more thing. I visited the forum and it already looks like it's on fire. AG's shippers are crying foul for having portrayed her character more as a catalyst for Rudra/Gauri's actually love story. LOL people get so carried away sometimes nahin?

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 24 August 2010 at 10:45am

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Edit: IK's acting seems to have definitely gotten better. Embarrassed Damn! Only if they had these videos on YT like other channels ... LOL yeah he does seem to have gotten better from what I remember too.....haan too bad this show is on Zee and they never allow anything to survive on YT *sigh* lol...waise there is a post in the Sangini forum where someone uploads RG and RP scenes seperately I believe.

Oh one more thing. I visited the forum and it already looks like it's on fire. AG's shippers are crying foul for having portrayed her character more as a catalyst for Rudra/Gauri's actually love story. LOL people get so carried away sometimes nahin? LOL oh yeah the forum is already showing signs of wars brewing *shakes head hopelessly* Some AG fans are getting quite worked up over criticism of Pihu :S...seriously I don't get why these ppl are expecting a RP love story when the promos CLEARLY showed that she WILL be a catalyst for RG's eventual love story.....the makers are basically showing what they promised....dunno why the AG fans can't accept that....she is NOT the lead in this show....why can't they just be happy that she's playing a different character?? Seriously the forum is not conducive for good discussion.....it's either endless posts about AG fans whining or ppl getting hyper about the IK-AG chemistryLOLLOL

nimrahLadyMcbeth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top