Chat Clubs

Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Heylooo Anuu! Big smile

I like your Sangini avis and sigs! Veryy nice.. I haven't seen the epi yet.. loading it now.. Will watch it comment on it detail se.. The TB report of Sangini is pretty positive btw!

Oooh I saw TL yesterday too! Mouli is this friend of Taani who always had her eyes on Taani's brother.. I don't remember his name.. Confused But Zainu also mentioned that Robindra (Anurag's brother), Mouli and Taani's brother might have a love triangle.. I think I remember her mentioning it..

Yep, Subodh is that same kid.. Quite a turn to his character eh? I hope he doesn't turn evil though.. LOL He's the same kid, whom Taani pushed from the cliff thingy and Anurag got arrested for his murder.. Annyywayyy, yes Anupriya was pretty decent.. I think I'll get used to her.. LOL I just hope she and HC look better together than they did in the promos.. Oh and I SO agree about TL playing after every 2 min.. LOL Har baat pe.. "tou maang loon tere liye" starts playing.. LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Heylo Nimrah! Thanks yaar.....lol I liked that scene....the RG bits yesterday were good....ok you watch the epi and lemme know what you thought :-)

Yeah just read the TB review....very positive indeed....the show is pretty good right now in my opinion too.

Ok I really didn't know who this Mouli person was in childhood also who liked Onu's brother :S lol....guess I skipped all those epis.....achha so aage jaake love triangle hoga?? :S....I didn't find the chick very impressive personally :S

LOL yeah they seem to have changed Subodh's character a lot....liked his bonding with Taani....although knowing Kekta's track record, I'm sure he'll turn evil soon enough and one day want to take revenge from TA for him almost drowning and losing his leg......lol

AK toh is fine yaar....bas thodi eyes mein emotion zyada laa sakti hai.....but Taani was kinda lame yesterday I thought.....lol

nimrah

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Aww the first IS scene today was cute......Suhana herself called herself DUMB unknowinglyROFL....and Ishaan was saying, 'woh dumb nahin hai....bas ek maamle mein uska dimaag puri tarhaan se khaali hai"ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Yeah Sangini is pretty good uptil now.. Lets see if they maintain it further.. LOL

Oh that Mouli girl, didnt see her much but I think she used to be in this Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai show. I'm not sure but she looks familiar.. Confused LMAO you're right how Subodh might turn evil.. but he was sweet yesterday.. Oh yess, Taani was quite lame.. Onu ki ratt lagaye huay.. LOL Bas, I hope HC enters quickly now..

On another note, Pallavi mentioned that Suhana-Dada ji moment.. It was so funny.. How she got all enthusiastic and lagao-ed a naara Bharat Maata ki jai! ROFL Really liked it..

Oh SGP is uploaded already? Its about to start here in a min..

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
LOL actually I personally found Suhana OTT with her "Bharat mata ki jai" naara lagaaoing....I wasn't really amused much by this whole Dadaji pension track....aaj bhi kaafi drag hi kiya ihone with this whole issue....but I guess you'll enjoy Suhana's imagination of her and Dadaji as devi-devta today too then.....totally pointless random stuff they are showing :S....it was a bit funny in the precap but I didn't really see the purpose of it today :S

Yeah SGP is uploaded pretty early....I was in the middle of watching the first part and the IS scene was cute so mentioned it......am about to watch part 4 now.

Did you watch yesterday's Sangini?

Edited by nureat01 - 24 August 2010 at 9:35am

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Lol noo! I am so uninterested in that Dadaji pension track.. didnt even see it all.. The bit at home was sweet I felt.. I didn't even liked the precap.. I think they're just dragging it for sometime for the IS track..

I'm still watching Sangini.. LOL I started talking to a friend so didn't see it abhi tak.. LOL

Edited by nimrah - 24 August 2010 at 9:40am

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Lol noo! I am so uninterested in that Dadaji pension track.. didnt even see it all.. The bit at home was sweet I felt.. I never even liked the precap.. They're just dragging it for sometime for the IS track..

I'm still watching Sangini.. LOL I started talking to a friend so didn't see it abhi tak.. LOL

Yaar honestly they can show other things also as intermediate b/w the IS track.....like they did show Elesh's job track ka some more today with him bringing gifts for everyone and a sweet emotional moment b/w him and Disha but this Dadaji pension track felt like forced comedy manyyyyyyy times to me.....honestly I'm not amused......comedy dikhaani hi hai toh there are other ways....aaj bhi itnaaaa drag kiya inhone all this with random Dadaji scenes cribbing about him being declared dead and the drama with the pension officer etc.etc....but looks like it might have finally been wrapped up today with him getting his pension cheque...phew.

The devi-devta bit was seriously stupid.....since when did Suhana start daydreaming like this?? I found it out of character and way too OTT for this show.

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Boy oh boy do I feel sorry for Rudra or what!

nimrah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top