Chat Clubs

Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Nothing much...have only one class tomorrow...so I think I'll maaro a tulla...lol...The reason I'm here

Right now the Sangini vids are loading...I don't think I'll watch this how regularly. I wasn't THAT impressed...I'm just watching this show out of boredom...Sach main quality shows dekhne ko taras gai hain....

Edit

And did you read this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468314

I like that he won't be admitting it soon...but again the evil sisters nonsense..irritating!

LTL forum main kaise kaise topics hote hain...'Standing ovation for Subbu'...'Lets try to get romantic'...LOLLOL

LOL what's a tulla?? You mean skipping college?? Matlab bunk??LOL

Yeah I did read that article a day or two ago.....haan I know it's saying that he won't admit soon but I'm wary of what exact kind of "romance" they'll show.....please no OTT nakku dreams with her imagining him telling her how beautiful/apsara-like  she is blah blahLOL

haha LTL forum ke topics are hilarious....we should commend ourselves on managing to sift through all the drooling and read the few kaam ki baateinLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Yeah that's what a tulla means...

LOL...Keeping aside Nakkusha Madam's imagination where ANYTHING can happen, I don't think they'll show cheesy romantic scenes...I mean how will DUTTA BHAO look doing all those OTT scenes...Eeeek!

Yes the topics are hilarious, though the forum is still better than all the S1 forums put together...

Edited by incandescence - 23 August 2010 at 2:49pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah it's deffo better than Star one forums no doubt....but it's a pretty hyper forum in it's own way.......their promo posts alone reach 20 pages easily within a day :O....haha

wahi toh....I dunno how Dutta would look doing all that kind of stuff.....it would be out of character....hope they keep things in character and continue to evolve this phase well too when he's in this phase of wondering how to express his feelings....lol

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
YAY a new cc! Party

haha back to timbuktoooo!! lol how cutely hilarious does that sound! LOL

LMAO at that Rakhi Sawant show! ROFL OMG how does she think of stuff like this man? Or I guess more like any old show maker decides to put Rakhi in their show= instant success! LOL

LMAO at "justice EK ghante mein" ROFL I can totally imagine her going "O jeejus" and all. LOL

O man what a character. LOL

@ LadyM: O wow, I didn't know the Rudra-Gauri names had a religious connection. That makes sense. LOL And in Gauri's character description that Anu posted earlier it also said that she is a devotee of Lord Shiva and all too na? lol Toh I'm sure that's exactly it. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Today's Sangini episode was pretty good in some ways. Though I was hoping Gauri and Rudra would interact...woah I almost typed Gauri and Shiv there...haha. Well thanks to Lady M, I now know it's the same thing so it's all good. LOL

Anyways, I see Anu you're using the avis and sigs already from the RG scene. lol Nice! O side note: I like the way you've blended that Gauri sar pe haath and the Rudra watching her pic. It looks really cool!

But yeah, ok getting back to the point, I thought Binny acted really well today. Esp. that bit after Rudra is almost about to meet her and she runs off into her store. And the way she's watching her store all ruined was really well enacted by her I thought! She had this mix of shock/what am I supposed to do now kind of a reaction, which I thought was very convincing.

And Rudra was cute the way he was feeling so bad, and wanted to apologize and all. Aww he really is such a good soul yaar! I wonder how he turned out that way amongst all his crazy family members. lol

But damn that irritating and useless landlord or whatever that took Gauri's money!! Ughhh! All thanks to him Gauri and Rudra didn't have an interaction also! Damn it!! lol But I guess this is hindi soap formula only...keep the audience waiting for the main leads to interact. LOL Suspaaancee music please LOL Damn I miss Amarjeet man! :(

LOL o ya and Rudra's family members today! Seriously I was like :O when the dad was asking about which car he took! Even though I know his character is supposed to be like that, I still couldn't believe he was THAT heartless. Unbelievable.

Ooo I liked Gauri's nani today. I think she's such an interesting character! Gauri's mom on the other hand is SOOO irritating!!! Seriously feel like slapping her everytime she utters a word! I like the way the nani behaves with Gauri's mom too...haha that's exactly how I feel towards her!

Loved how she goes, "Kash main tujhe na janma hota, phir tunne apni do betiyon ko na janma hota phir saari problem hoti hi nahi" LOLLL

And the way she was like, "Kyun bhai, main kyun jeena chod doon?" LOLL Love how she's not this mahaan perfect type of character. Or those irritating old people characters in hindi soaps who are always giving useless bashans.

Loved how she yelled at all the random people too about how they couldn't atleast help out.

Very interesting character.

O another side note, I also like how IK does these little smirks/amused smiles in between sometimes. Really adorable. lol

O and we did get a bit more on Pihu's character too. Seems like she's ALWAYS been that self-absorbed! Just took Rudra to realize it now. I'm now actually beginning to see your point Nimrah.

Man Gauri and Rudra better interact tomorrow! lol

nimrahAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
O yeah today's SGP was ok types only. Man those Raj scenes are really starting to annoy me alot now. I don't get why Sanjana keeps on hanging out with him?? :S Their scenes aren't even going anywhere/are so random and purposeless! :S

O man that dada ji pension bit was toh REALLY random and filler types. I'm not liking these random filler type family scenes that are ghussa-ed in sometimes. That and the Raj thing I guess would be my only complaints with this show.

Anyways, I did find the little dadaji-Suhana interactions in between kind of cute! LOL LOL at dadaji praising Suhana, and telling her that she'd def. have a hand in our azaadi if she was around at that time. LOL And Suhana of course gets so excited at that thought. lol I actually love their bond! It's so cute! LOL

Yeah that Panna-Raunak scene was kinda nice. Raunak was kinda cute today. lol

And that IS scene toh chota sa hi tha. Not much happened. I did like the flashbacks though. Even though we've seen them lot's of times, I didn't mind them. Esp. how they showed Ishaan looking at the hat and suglasses and then remembering that flashback corresponding to it. That one was cute. I like how they mix up the flashbacks from time to time too.

Anyways, I did like that dialouge of Ishaan's when he was like, "Meri iss achai ki wajah se meri sabse pyaari cheez mujhse door ja rahi hai"

Awww at him calling Suhana his "sabse pyaari cheez". I seriously LOVE how they've shown Ishaan's feelings towards Suhana.

But Suhana toh didn't understand a WORD of what he said. *shakes head* LOL Man this girl is SUCH a tubelight! LOL

I wonder if they'll continue this scene tomorrow.

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Today's Sangini episode was pretty good in some ways. Though I was hoping Gauri and Rudra would interact...woah I almost typed Gauri and Shiv there...haha. Well thanks to Lady M, I now know it's the same thing so it's all good. LOL  Yeah I liked the epi quite a bit actually....and even though RG didn't interact, I liked the way their scenes were shown.

Anyways, I see Anu you're using the avis and sigs already from the RG scene. lol Nice! O side note: I like the way you've blended that Gauri sar pe haath and the Rudra watching her pic. It looks really cool! Thanks, Pallo :-) I really liked the way they shot that bit....so made a sig/avis.

But yeah, ok getting back to the point, I thought Binny acted really well today. Esp. that bit after Rudra is almost about to meet her and she runs off into her store. And the way she's watching her store all ruined was really well enacted by her I thought! She had this mix of shock/what am I supposed to do now kind of a reaction, which I thought was very convincing. I agree....I also thought Binny did a great job in yesterday's scene.....like you said, the mix of shock/helplessness/despair as she saw the shop crumbling before her eyes but more than that I loved the way she got a hold of herself, wiped her tears and determinedly went to pick up and salvage all the things she could from the store.....it appears that Gauri doesn't have patience for the surface concern her neighbors were showing anyways and soon enough they showed their real colors by just walking off instead of helping her. This girl seems used to having to take care of everything on her own....nothing's come easy to her in life and I don't think she's ever had anyone trying to help her.

And Rudra was cute the way he was feeling so bad, and wanted to apologize and all. Aww he really is such a good soul yaar! I wonder how he turned out that way amongst all his crazy family members. lol Drunk Rudra is hilarious, man....I loved how IK played him in yesterday's epi also.....he looked so cute tottering around the place and attempting to go and talk to Gauri but she never even noticed himLOLLOL.....As I was saying above also I liked the way they shot the entire bit from when the dust clears and Rudra sees Gauri and later on the way he stumblingly tries to make his way over to her but never manages to talk to her.....

But damn that irritating and useless landlord or whatever that took Gauri's money!! Ughhh! All thanks to him Gauri and Rudra didn't have an interaction also! Damn it!! lol But I guess this is hindi soap formula only...keep the audience waiting for the main leads to interact. LOL Suspaaancee music please LOL Damn I miss Amarjeet man! :( LOL AJ toh is the best.....honestly I didn't mind that RG didn't have direct interaction yesterday.....it was all hit and miss but well shown nevertheless so I didn't mind....the whole 'destiny' angle was well played and foreshadowed.

LOL o ya and Rudra's family members today! Seriously I was like :O when the dad was asking about which car he took! Even though I know his character is supposed to be like that, I still couldn't believe he was THAT heartless. Unbelievable. Yeah the family is seriously ridiculous.....can't believe the father started asking about the car....kaunse planet se aaye hain yeh log :S....

Ooo I liked Gauri's nani today. I think she's such an interesting character! Gauri's mom on the other hand is SOOO irritating!!! Seriously feel like slapping her everytime she utters a word! I like the way the nani behaves with Gauri's mom too...haha that's exactly how I feel towards her!

Loved how she goes, "Kash main tujhe na janma hota, phir tunne apni do betiyon ko na janma hota phir saari problem hoti hi nahi" LOLLL

And the way she was like, "Kyun bhai, main kyun jeena chod doon?" LOLL Love how she's not this mahaan perfect type of character. Or those irritating old people characters in hindi soaps who are always giving useless bashans.

Loved how she yelled at all the random people too about how they couldn't atleast help out.

Very interesting character. Yep she really was excellent in this epi....not a mahaan character but obviously at the end of the day she cares for her family no matter how much she curses her daughter/grand-daughters all the timeLOL

O another side note, I also like how IK does these little smirks/amused smiles in between sometimes. Really adorable. lol LOL yeah I like those too....I liked his convo with that little kidLOL

O and we did get a bit more on Pihu's character too. Seems like she's ALWAYS been that self-absorbed! Just took Rudra to realize it now. I'm now actually beginning to see your point Nimrah. Pihu's scene was pretty silly yesterday I thought....self-absorbed toh ek baat hai, her "sense of humor" is something I find seriously pathetic....this very "sense of humor" of hers wherein she feels it's oh so funny to make fun of the fact that Rudra loves her and that he could never survive in his life without her or that she can compare some random other guy who wants to marry her to the guy she claims to love, this is the lead cause of all the issues b/w RP......this woman's brain is on some other plane onlyConfusedLOL

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
And I watched TL yesterday as well and I'm confused about some of the characters....who is this Mouli?? :S

And that Subodh is the kid who used to try and hit on Taani during their teen years, right??

Taani is kinda annoying with her "Mera Onu mujhe milega" jaap :S....and even playing the TL song every 2 minutes wasn't helping the epi much in my opinion.

Actingwise AK was decent....but still her eyes look dead sometimes...she should work on that....otherwise her dialogue delivery and general body language is good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top