Chat Clubs

Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Ooooh Anu Cindy Lauper will be back in Bones...just read the news...excellent! I liked her character 'Avlon'...Ppl are predicting that she'll be the one to tell Booth Hannah isn't right for him...hmmm...I want him to realize that himself...

BTW the fifth epi is titled 'The Promo in the Dungeon'

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah I agree....LTL daily basis pe dekhna is quite annoying.....actually it was only cuz of the precap that I thought of watching today's epi otherwise I usually wait for written updates and then watch the epis 3-4 days later when the story ACTUALLY moves a bit....lol

Yeah I'm also curious how Dutta will behave now that he's realized that he loves her.....just hope that there isn't much cheesy nonsense.....I think there is potential for cute awkwardness and poignancy as well here if they handle it well.....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ooooh Anu Cindy Lauper will be back in Bones...just read the news...excellent! I liked her character 'Avlon'...Ppl are predicting that she'll be the one to tell Booth Hannah isn't right for him...hmmm...I want him to realize that himself...

BTW the fifth epi is titled 'The Promo in the Dungeon'

Oooh that's nice....I really liked her character too....

LOL that's the title of the fifth epi?? Sounds weirdConfusedLOL.....anyways I just feel depressed at the mere thought of Hannibal Hannah nowadays.....jab tak koi promo nahin release hoga, I dunno what to think.....not feeling very happy about the season premiere as of now :S

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Even I'm not that excited about the season...I think this phase comes over me after every few days...Hannah news toh is depressing me now...

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Even I'm not that excited about the season...I think this phase comes over me after every few days...Hannah news toh is depressing me now...

LOL mere toh weird phases the....first I was very angry, then I kinda calmed down and some of the articles and Demily interviews made me a bit positive again.....lekin ab toh I just feel tired of hearing about this Hannah....honestly WHAT are we supposed to look forward to in the season premiere?? It's all looking bleak to me right now :((.....Hannah hi chhayee hui hai har spoiler peDeadDead

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Seriously, these Hannah spoilers need to be stopped!! I need a promo to cheer me up a bit....They HAVE to release one at least a month before...right?

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Seriously, these Hannah spoilers need to be stopped!! I need a promo to cheer me up a bit....They HAVE to release one at least a month before...right?

Yeah seriously they do need to be stopped....but they keep on coming relentlesslyOuchOuch

I think they air a promo like 3-4 weeks in advance usually so I'm expecting them to air a promo anyday now....it's exactly one month left for the season premiere....ab toh promo banta haiConfused

*sigh* Anyways....what are you upto today?

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nothing much...have only one class tomorrow...so I think I'll maaro a tulla...lol...The reason I'm here

Right now the Sangini vids are loading...I don't think I'll watch this how regularly. I wasn't THAT impressed...I'm just watching this show out of boredom...Sach main quality shows dekhne ko taras gai hain....

Edit

And did you read this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468314

I like that he won't be admitting it soon...but again the evil sisters nonsense..irritating!

LTL forum main kaise kaise topics hote hain...'Standing ovation for Subbu'...'Lets try to get romantic'...LOLLOL

Edited by incandescence - 23 August 2010 at 2:37pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top