Chat Clubs

Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Alright.. So I got myself a salad and now I much on it as I browse IF - I think that counts for a good meal! *pleased muh*

Good girl! LadyM isn't here right now so I'll give you an approving pat on the back from her side *pats your back*LOL

I was just browsing the LTL forum....wow there is ghamasaan discussion going on about Dutta's shirt and blazer in today's epi there....haha....everyone's quite riled up just like Mash isLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!! (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Alright.. So I got myself a salad and now I much on it as I browse IF - I think that counts for a good meal! *pleased muh*

Good girl! LadyM isn't here right now so I'll give you an approving pat on the back from her side *pats your back*LOL

I was just browsing the LTL forum....wow there is ghamasaan discussion going on about Dutta's shirt and blazer in today's epi there....haha....everyone's quite riled up just like Mash isLOLLOL

Oh I know!! There are some that are all "*swoon* he looked great!" and then there are some that think he looked like a dead cat! ROFLROFLROFL I wonder which side I'll join once I see him later tonight.. *wonders*

P.S. OMG! Are we almost at the end of teh CCC? I've never been here when the CCC is about to end! *jumps in excitement* This is soo cool! And fun! *giggles*

AreYaar

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Have to agree with LadyM and Anu about Sangini. I just had the misfortune of watching the maha episode and then of reading today's update. Dead

The maha episode was so pathetic that it turned into a series of unintentionally funny moments. The most howlarious part started from the time Pihu left the mandap to follow Gauri outside.

First, how exactly did Pihu's brilliant idea of shutting the main door stop people that were inside the hall, from opening it? Don't most doors have locks on the inside rather than the outside?

Second, why were all the family members dumb enough to keep banging on that one stupid door that Pihu closed? Such a huge mansion would have at least three to four other exits! I guess it took them ages to find the other exits, going by the fact that the protagonists had all the time in the world to exchange embraces, mouth melodramatic lines and conveniently find a tanga passing by before the families managed to show up outside. Of course, later it turned out that the families were never out in the first place as Gauri dreamed them up. So I suppose the idea of using alternate exits never struck them - according to the update they're still arguing inside the mansion!

Third, someone needs to pack Pihu off to the loony-bin already. She cannot make up her mind about what she wants. When she started blaming Rudra for ruining her life after she (willingly) eloped with him, I half-expected him to start singing Katy Perry's song "Hot N Cold" to her face. Tongue It goes like this ... 

You change your mind like a girl changes clothes
You PMS like a b**** I would know
You always think, always speak cryptically
I should know that you're no good for me
'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight we break up
We kiss we make up
You don't really wanna stay
But you don't really wanna go

Fourth, why is Pihu's prospective groom putting up with this travesty? If he goes back to Pihu after all the crap that she has pulled, the guy has no sense of self respect!

Aditi's acting is splendid but her character is a certified retard. I wonder why she took up this role. Maybe it's because (as far as I remember) during the Kis Desh days she mentioned in an interview that she would, in her own words, "love to play a b****" someday since negative characters are far more interesting than the good ones. Pihu however, is too psychotic to even be classified as an entertaining character. It's one thing to be gray-shaded but being ridiculously bipolar is a different case altogether!

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 September 2010 at 3:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Fivr-incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
LOLL Fivr....personally I'm not on either side....I don't think he looked THAT horrible also....if these ppl want to see ACTUAL horrifying dressing sense, make 'em watch one epi of MJHT with Mappuman's CKP shirtsDeadLOL.....and yeah obviously he didn't look his best either cuz he looks his best in the kurtas....I'm not a part of that group either that thinks he looked oh so amazing in his entry white blazer...lol.....

Anyways honestly that wasn't the focus of the epi for me....there were some genuinely cute DN moments even when he was in that outfit so it didn't really matter to me....Dutta was being his adorable self and that's what mattered.....like I'd say this one post in the forum I just read put it best...."who CARES what he was wearing when he was looking at Nakku like that?!" LOLL....now THAT I agree with.....haha

Oooh yeah we're almost at the end of this CC....lol.....I guess I should go make the new one....

nimrah

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Oops, didn't realize the CC was ending! Embarrassed

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL Fivr....personally I'm not on either side....I don't think he looked THAT horrible also....if these ppl want to see ACTUAL horrifying dressing sense, make 'em watch one epi of MJHT with Mappuman's CKP shirtsDeadLOL.....and yeah obviously he didn't look his best either cuz he looks his best in the kurtas....I'm not a part of that group either that thinks he looked oh so amazing in his entry white blazer...lol.....

Anyways honestly that wasn't the focus of the epi for me....there were some genuinely cute DN moments even when he was in that outfit so it didn't really matter to me....Dutta was being his adorable self and that's what mattered.....like I'd say this one post in the forum I just read put it best...."who CARES what he was wearing when he was looking at Nakku like that?!" LOLL....now THAT I agree with.....haha

Oooh yeah we're almost at the end of this CC....lol.....I guess I should go make the new one....

Okay first things first.. WHAT is a CKP shirt?!?!? I demand pictures with written explanation! ROFLROFL

I think we should start our own group Anu - people who don't care what Dutta wear as long as he looks at Nakku like that! Lol! I am pretty sure his clothes won't be the center of my attention too - but they'll be in the periphery of my thoughts somewhere... I demand a return for the kurtas. Or some classy blazer-shirt combos, if this one didn't look decent on him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Mannn Ishaan is irritating me!! Uff!!! Ouch But oh my god! Suhana is such a goof ball! ROFL Main kalmuhi hoon, nigodi hoon! ROFL *dies laughing*

Edit: Fivr, CKP is Chunne Ke Papa.. Kavya named Mayank's horrendous shirts as CKP.. since once Mayank dreamed about themselves married and they had a kid named Chunnu.. the imagination sequence was btw hilarious! Tongue It was in the golden period of MJHT! LOL

Edited by nimrah - 13 September 2010 at 3:10pm

AreYaar

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@Sarah: Hey!

Lol! I've been reading about Sangini in this CC and I sort of feel bad that I don't watch that show! I mean that leaves me uninformed of the sadness that is Sangini these days.. LOL But from what you guys have said, this Pihu chick seems bipolar to me. And narcissitic. And b****y!

As far as the other protagonist goes, sounds like a typical Kekta heroine.. And the guy.. well.. No comments.. I hate guys that pine around like an idiot. Get on with life! She dumped you, move on to greener pasteurs! Geez!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top