Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Boy oh boy do I feel sorry for Rudra or what!

Love the random cryptic comments, LadyM....lage raho....I take it to mean you are randomly watching an epi of Sangini and this is your one line review on itπŸ‘πŸ˜†
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL LadyM! You're watching Sangini? πŸ˜†

I agree Anu, but I dunno.. maybe they thought people will find it funny.. many people in the forum did found it funny.. Or atleast some people whose posts I read did.. πŸ˜† But Suhana was day dreaming? Some said it would happen in real.. Anyway, chalo track finished na.. dair aye durust aye! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

I agree Anu, but I dunno.. maybe they thought people will find it funny.. many people in the forum did found it funny.. Or atleast some people whose posts I read did.. πŸ˜† But Suhana was day dreaming? Some said it would happen in real.. Anyway, chalo track finished na.. dair aye durust aye! πŸ˜†

LOL well ppl are raving about today's epi in the SGP forum tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....I'm not quite on the same page so I'm staying away onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....barring the IS scene and maybe some Elesh scenes with the family/Disha, I was kinda bored through the epi.

Yeah Suhana was day-dreaming *rolls eyes*....and in her own daydream, she didn't utter even one word....just stood there dolled up in that devi outfit and makeup with that pose....that's itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL actually I personally found Suhana OTT with her "Bharat mata ki jai" naara lagaaoing....I wasn't really amused much by this whole Dadaji pension track....aaj bhi kaafi drag hi kiya ihone with this whole issue....but I guess you'll enjoy Suhana's imagination of her and Dadaji as devi-devta today too then.....totally pointless random stuff they are showing :S....it was a bit funny in the precap but I didn't really see the purpose of it today :S

Yeah SGP is uploaded pretty early....I was in the middle of watching the first part and the IS scene was cute so mentioned it......am about to watch part 4 now.

Did you watch yesterday's Sangini?

LOL ... it was OTT without a doubt! I still don't know how Suhana erased the data that the DBA couldn't retrieve only to get it back. But it just goes to show how much she's getting involved with the Kashyap family. I think they are trying to show that she is going out of her way (in her own way) to help Dadaji.

The IS scene was cute, but I still thought it was short. It ended before it started. Ishaan trying to talk about his "friend" to Suhana was sweet. Wish they had some more dialogues though! Elesh's job manages to amuse me more than ever. Whoever gives out Rs. 10,000 as advance on the first day of their job and tells someone to have fun & come back tomorrow?

Suhana's dream was TOTALLY OTT and not needed. The pension track was certainly forced comedy.

Love the random cryptic comments, LadyM....lage raho....I take it to mean you are randomly watching an epi of Sangini and this is your one line review on itπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Kya karoon Anu? There are some days when I feel so short on words that I cannot express myself any better than the one liners. Nimrah, Zainu, Pallavi and you seriously give me complex with your exuberant and expressive writing styles. I wish I could be as eloquent. Aaj kal toh I feel tongue tied most of the times  

Nimrah - Yes I am watching Sangini when I can. I make do with written updates to get caught up on other days. How are you doing?
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so the first scene in Sangini, after the accident.. it was very well shot.. The bit in your sig.. I thought you blended that picture.. Anyway, I really liked that bit.. How he was looking at her and she was sitting there dejectedly.. Bechari! The Rudra-Pihu moment. Man oh man! This Pihu is sooo weird yaar! Making fun of him because he's telling her that he loves her! Wow! πŸ˜• Ajeeb bandi hai yaar.. She finds it funny thinking how lonely he is without her.. Was she ever in love with him!? 😲 and the kid bit.. whats his name? Jhumru? He's such a shweeettt kid! Us ka muh tordoonga! His and Rudra's moment was nice.. Even Rudra.. He was just soo sweet. Even his drunk state.. He was worried about Gauri seriously like Pallavi said, between his insane family, how did he manage to be sane and humane.. πŸ˜† He was soo worried about her.. going to help her.. Sweet of him.. Rudra gets +2 points from me.. πŸ˜†Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@LadyM: Yeah they may be trying to show how involved she's becoming with the family but surely there are better ways of showing that....this is SGP after all....I found this entire track to be quite half-baked and not amusing to me atleast.

The IS scene was actually the only majorly redeeming scene for me in today's epi....yeah it was short but still had some cute dialogues....not every scene has to have an extensive poignant convo b/w them....this was pretty alright to me.

Elesh's job track has more mystery involved I guess and we'll find out soon enough why he's getting so much money and essentially doing nothing.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Okay so the first scene in Sangini, after the accident.. it was very well shot.. The bit in your sig.. I thought you blended that picture.. LOL no that was an actual bit from the scene, didn't blend it....yeah see I also felt it was very well shot and I loved this one visual especially....him in the background looking at her as she holds her head in despair....shot at a good angle.

Anyway, I really liked that bit.. How he was looking at her and she was sitting there dejectedly.. Bechari! The Rudra-Pihu moment. Man oh man! This Pihu is sooo weird yaar! Making fun of him because he's telling her that he loves her! Wow! πŸ˜• Ajeeb bandi hai yaar.. She finds it funny thinking how lonely he is without her.. Was she ever in love with him!? 😲  LOL ditto....seriously she really does make you wonder if she was everrrr in love with the guy or she has a SERIOUSLY twisted mindπŸ˜•πŸ˜†......and the kid bit.. whats his name? Jhumru? He's such a shweeettt kid! Us ka muh tordoonga! His and Rudra's moment was nice..Yep, quite a cute bit that was....I think him and this kid are gonna have a pretty cute dynamic in the coming epis tooπŸ˜†

Even Rudra.. He was just soo sweet. Even his drunk state.. He was worried about Gauri seriously like Pallavi said, between his insane family, how did he manage to be sane and humane.. πŸ˜† He was soo worried about her.. going to help her.. Totally agree....I seriously think drunk Rudra is ADORABLEπŸ˜†.....he really is such a sweet guy...always wanting to help ppl...and in this case he looked so concerned and worried for Gauri even though he was so sloshing drunkπŸ˜†.....it really is indeed a miracle how he managed to be this humane living with his inhumane and heartless family and the maha egotistical Pihu ji on the other sideπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Kya karoon Anu? There are some days when I feel so short on words that I cannot express myself any better than the one liners. Nimrah, Zainu, Pallavi and you seriously give me complex with your exuberant and expressive writing styles. I wish I could be as eloquent. Aaj kal toh I feel tongue tied most of the times  

Areyy yeh kya, LadyM??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are you KIDDING me??? You are getting a complex from US??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....why do you feel tongue-tied?? Come on, Milady!πŸ˜† How can we ever match up to your amazingly eloquent style of writing??......

Hmm maybe it's just a random phase....I also go through those sometimes....kuch bolne ko mann nahin karta....loss for wordsπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - 100% agree with you. Not all scenes can be poignant. I like Ishaan struggling to express his feelings and Suhana totally not getting it ... and yes it certainly was better than the half baked plot for getting Dadaji's pension. Dadaji getting riled up was not funny. Wish they had handled it better, with Suhana actually getting brownie points for doing something for the family, like the Meethi track.

Nimrah - Yeah the Pihu creature seems weirdo. The way her character seems to me right now is that she's been taking Rudra and his love for granted most of her life. Whenever two people are in love, there is never an equally balance as much as we'd like to believe it is. The scale is always tipped - How much is a matter of your personality. Pihu seems like she's in love with the idea of being in love. And when Rudra declared himself, she accepted him not because she loves him back with equal or more fervor, but because she didn't meet anyone else before him. If that weren't the case, she wouldn't have teased Rudra like so for loving her so much. She went as far as telling him that his life would mean nothing without her. To me that sounds more like what a shallow person would say. Either that or they were never meant to be anything more than just friends ... 

Hmm maybe it's just a random phase....I also go through those sometimes....kuch bolne ko mann nahin karta....loss for wordsπŸ˜†

Damn ... are you are psychic in real life? 😊 THAT is exactly how I am feeling these days. I am just bored with the routine of my job. Must be time to shop around for another one .... *sigh*
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Anu - 100% agree with you. Not all scenes can be poignant. I like Ishaan struggling to express his feelings and Suhana totally not getting it . Yeah I liked that bit too....it was something a bit different from their usual scenes I felt... and yes it certainly was better than the half baked plot for getting Dadaji's pension. Dadaji getting riled up was not funny. Wish they had handled it better, with Suhana actually getting brownie points for doing something for the family, like the Meethi track. Yep exactly....there just didn't seem to be much of a POINT to this track, haina??

Nimrah - Yeah the Pihu creature seems weirdo. The way her character seems to me right now is that she's been taking Rudra and his love for granted most of her life. Whenever two people are in love, there is never an equally balance as much as we'd like to believe it is. The scale is always tipped - How much is a matter of your personality. Pihu seems like she's been in love with the idea of being in love. And when Rudra declares himself, she accepted him not because she loves him back with equal fervor, but because she didn't meet anyone else before him. If that weren't the case, she wouldn't have teased Rudra like so for loving her so much. She went as far as telling him that his life would mean nothing without him. To me that sounds more like what a shallow person would say. Either that or they were never meant to be anything more than just friends ... 

@bold: Worddddddd LadyM! That's exactly what I've felt about the RP relationship and Pihu's perspective on it as well.....she has deffo taken him for granted a lot and knowing that he loves her a lot has made her arrogant about it as well.....their ways of loving each other are very different....and also basic personality wise also she seems to be quite insensitive and shallow in some ways like you said.....she's said some pretty mean and ridiculous things to him....do you really talk like this to a person you claim to love?πŸ˜• Especially KNOWING his troubled relationship with his family and his hurt at that......it's just shockingly insensitive what she's said......these two don't belong together at all.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago