Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago

*Banner Credit: Mitsy

*New title: Sarah's suggestionπŸ˜ƒ

Experts in breaking hearts, watching SSBQS and generally making too much sense for fangirls to handleπŸ˜›

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Aww lol.. We're back to the Timbuktoo? Chalo koi gaal nahi ji.. πŸ˜†

Congrats on the new CC guys! πŸ€— πŸ₯³
LOL yeah Nimrah, we're back to Timbuktoo.....banner bhi toh sahi jaana chahiye na title ke saath!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Congrats everyone!πŸ€—
First to reply nahi sahih.. On the first page sahih..πŸ₯³

Ooohhh back to TimbutkooπŸ₯³

And I will be back in a bit πŸ˜†
@Mash: Replying from the last CC:

Originally posted by incandescence

Arey yaar...Badla aur Zainu se...woh bhi AG ko le kar...I would never take badla from Zainu.....Itni bhi kathor nahin main ab...bas thori mun phat hoon.....I would rather like to get back at YOU for the teasing...πŸ˜†

The hug was good but they showed it all in the precap only so didn't left much of an impact....I liked that part where he looked at her...the WAY he looked at her...*sigh8 Baki toh Dutta Anna had a fight which was kinda funny and Subbu killed Anna...chalo yeh chapter toh khatam hoa...ab now they'll come home aur Kala ke drame phir shuro...I'll resort to written update again I think...

LOL you'd rather get back at ME?? Maasoom ol' me??   Zainu bachaaaaaooooooooπŸ˜†

Haan I also loved the way Dutta was looking at her before the hug....but damn those flashbacks I've already seen SO many times n the previous week's epis.....they were annoying me today.....yeah I'm also thinking that the Kala ka drama shuru ho jaayega ghar pahunchte hi so I'm also gonna stick to written updates and watch if something dhang ka happens....lol
Re. the SGMP in the last topic.. Duuuddeee! Harnoor guy is awesome!!! His audition was sooooo good! He's brilliant! Seriously.. Oh I love it as well.. how all the judges are so enthusiastic and jump in to cheer them up.. and VS toh are the best.. 😍 But like Shekhar said, this guy has a very unique voice and wow! He wanted to become a wrestler and waste a voice like that?! 😲 Isliye kehte hain, you should listen to your parents.. Oye hoye, he's from your home town.. tussi toh bade proud feel kar rahe ho ge ji! πŸ˜†

Abhilasha toh is a star! She needs to start professional singing ASAP! She's damnnn good! Such a sweet voice.. Plus I love this song.. It was such a treat to listen to her..

And oh my! Euphoria!!! 😍 I love their ab na jaa and dhoom pichakk soo much as well.. Such classic songs yaar. 😍
Okay here's the lesser known song I was talking about:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sulD_aRGt8[/YOUTUBE]

I think it has that Anshuman dude from JWM 😊

Congrats on the new CC everyone πŸ₯³

Thanks Anu for making it πŸ˜ƒ
@ Anu - Lol true.. The banner needs to match as well.. πŸ˜†

Btw, I was reading Sangini's update.. Even today, Rudra's brother is worried about the money, father about the tender and his mother about their reputation.. Kya family hai yaar.. and later on the dad is worried about the car! Ya khuda!!! =|
Originally posted by nimrah

Re. the SGMP in the last topic.. Duuuddeee! Harnoor guy is awesome!!! His audition was sooooo good! He's brilliant! Seriously.. Oh I love it as well.. how all the judges are so enthusiastic and jump in to cheer them up.. and VS toh are the best.. 😍 But like Shekhar said, this guy has a very unique voice and wow! He wanted to become a wrestler and waste a voice like that?! 😲 Isliye kehte hain, you should listen to your parents.. Oye hoye, he's from your home town.. tussi toh bade proud feel kar rahe ho ge ji! πŸ˜†

Abhilasha toh is a star! She needs to start professional singing ASAP! She's damnnn good! Such a sweet voice.. Plus I love this song.. It was such a treat to listen to her..

And oh my! Euphoria!!! 😍 I love their ab na jaa and dhoom pichakk soo much as well.. Such classic songs yaar. 😍

Yeah Harnoor really is tooooo good.....he deffo has a unique voice like Shekhar said....I hope they give him a chance to sing a song....he's fantastic....LOL yeah you should listen to your parents....btw yeh banda kaafi chhupa rustam nikla...I was just watching the SRGMP behind the scenes limelight vids and usmein they showed that actually he was talking so much with some fellow contestants....goofing around and doing mimicry and comedy actsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....here I thought he was some quiet, shaant sa bholuramπŸ˜†

Yeah Abhilasha seriously needs to be singing playback already....she can easily be the next Shreya Ghoshal or even bigger.

I loveeeeee ab na jaa and dhoom pichuk too.....totally they are classic songs indeed.
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Okay here's the lesser known song I was talking about:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sulD_aRGt8[/YOUTUBE]

I think it has that Anshuman dude from JWM 😊

LOL this isn't a Euphoria song, is it?? Yeah that's Anshuman from JWM for sureπŸ˜†......the tune is nice enough but I don't really like the singer muchπŸ˜•πŸ˜†