Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

*Banner Credit: Mitsy

*New title: Sarah's suggestionBig smile

Experts in breaking hearts, watching SSBQS and generally making too much sense for fangirls to handleTongue

Edited by nureat01 - 09 September 2010 at 5:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Fivr-incandescenceLadyMcbeth-Faith-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Aww lol.. We're back to the Timbuktoo? Chalo koi gaal nahi ji.. LOL

Congrats on the new CC guys! Hug Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah Nimrah, we're back to Timbuktoo.....banner bhi toh sahi jaana chahiye na title ke saath!TongueLOL

Congrats everyone!Hug

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
First to reply nahi sahih.. On the first page sahih..Party

Ooohhh back to TimbutkooParty

And I will be back in a bit LOL

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@Mash: Replying from the last CC:

Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: LOL you did that in all innocence?? Awwwwwww....then I apologize for thinking you were taking badla for the Sweetu teasing :P

How was today's LTL?? Did they show the hug?

Arey yaar...Badla aur Zainu se...woh bhi AG ko le kar...I would never take badla from Zainu.....Itni bhi kathor nahin main ab...bas thori mun phat hoon.....I would rather like to get back at YOU for the teasing...LOL

The hug was good but they showed it all in the precap only so didn't left much of an impact....I liked that part where he looked at her...the WAY he looked at her...*sigh8 Baki toh Dutta Anna had a fight which was kinda funny and Subbu killed Anna...chalo yeh chapter toh khatam hoa...ab now they'll come home aur Kala ke drame phir shuro...I'll resort to written update again I think...

LOL you'd rather get back at ME?? Maasoom ol' me?? Ouch  Zainu bachaaaaaooooooooLOL

Haan I also loved the way Dutta was looking at her before the hug....but damn those flashbacks I've already seen SO many times n the previous week's epis.....they were annoying me today.....yeah I'm also thinking that the Kala ka drama shuru ho jaayega ghar pahunchte hi so I'm also gonna stick to written updates and watch if something dhang ka happens....lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Re. the SGMP in the last topic.. Duuuddeee! Harnoor guy is awesome!!! His audition was sooooo good! He's brilliant! Seriously.. Oh I love it as well.. how all the judges are so enthusiastic and jump in to cheer them up.. and VS toh are the best.. Day Dreaming But like Shekhar said, this guy has a very unique voice and wow! He wanted to become a wrestler and waste a voice like that?! Shocked Isliye kehte hain, you should listen to your parents.. Oye hoye, he's from your home town.. tussi toh bade proud feel kar rahe ho ge ji! LOL

Abhilasha toh is a star! She needs to start professional singing ASAP! She's damnnn good! Such a sweet voice.. Plus I love this song.. It was such a treat to listen to her..

And oh my! Euphoria!!! Day Dreaming I love their ab na jaa and dhoom pichakk soo much as well.. Such classic songs yaar. Day Dreaming

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Okay here's the lesser known song I was talking about:

I think it has that Anshuman dude from JWM Smile

Congrats on the new CC everyone Party

Thanks Anu for making it Big smile

nimrah

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@ Anu - Lol true.. The banner needs to match as well.. LOL

Btw, I was reading Sangini's update.. Even today, Rudra's brother is worried about the money, father about the tender and his mother about their reputation.. Kya family hai yaar.. Wacko and later on the dad is worried about the car! Ya khuda!!! =|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top