Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: I KISSED A DUDE N' I LIKED IT..:P - Page 3

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
reservation done????? 😆

heart beat control?

ok first thing why they edited that whole dance why didnt start the episode frm dance 😭 .....
but wowwwww what a HUG 😍 ....and my poor MAAN 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Blue: the 3 C's increased to 7 C's and 3 sub C's
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
k jyots if evrythin is in parts...dn can v consider dt passionate hug...as consummation Part1....😍
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Arwen...

Buluu ve have 7 Cs now and some sub Cs as well 😆

wnt the list?

Yes please...😆😆

Wow i didn't come in Yst..and you guys have 7Cs now..??

Pls don't tell me CONtinue is inside..?? I see no connection there.. (ah another CON word i just used...😆)
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
neha u wasted 2 posts in the 1st page 🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Adi..what is this Control and connection words..??
Are we having a WHOLE list of "Con" words now..?? 😆😆😆

Whatever happened to just the 3 Cs..? 😆

Vini....we hv a COLLECTION of CONs ..u see.................thats our Teacher Jyos new assignment.. for us..... n i hv already flunked.....the test..😆😆
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Pallo marches in*

Aaahhhh Home coming!!!!

wats going on Devils???

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Pasting it from CC

Today  3CONs took place😛

Control...Geet was trying to control herself from getting driven away with  passion😳..she pushed Maan back...thats control😳

Confrontation-part 1 took place...between Maneet...there r still 4confrontation parts to come as per my riddle...

Connection-Part 1 took place..both Maneet were emotional today..the emotional quotient connected them😳...there r 3 more connections to come as per my riddle..

Tomorrow most probably it will b conquering and condition coming from Maan..today he was emotional but like An said the cupid will do her job to make Maan realise that its time for action...go and conquer her world😃

FB girls r all crying thinking they will move apart from each other😆..I wish I can tell them this😆

@Vini:I had given 10CONs in my new riddle..u might hv missed it and what u saw today was not confession but a certain connection or u can say indirect confession..but when Maan will confess in real..entire world will watch it😍/..and the real confession will come later.,..before that few more CONs hv to come in the picture😛
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reserved ...gawd knows for what ?????

Apologies if this turns out to be crap !!!!

Love is... giving someone the ability to destroy your heart... but trusting them not too.

Ok the epi continued from where they left it on Friday …..and then Geet suddenly realized what was happening and moved out frm there only to have MSK follow her .

Kitne bhi tu karle Sitam moment …….MSk really trying hard to get her to say that she feels the same way abt him as he does abt her …but geet due to her majboori is totally not interested in entertaining MSK's talks

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.

Well that's How Love goes …don't ask me why only Love knows what u r feeling inside …..the hurt was evident in both cases be it Geet or Maan ….( GC was brilliant with his show of emotions and that vulnerability he displayed which was quite apt for the char ).

MSK was so hurt and confused with the rejection that he didn't even understand the gravity of the words Geet said to him …..She never once said to him that she doesn't love him …in fact she kept saying the more she tries to distance her self from him the more he keeps getting closer to her and that she is fed up of fighting with him and herself …..but the guy was just so plain hurt that he just didn't get what she said ….but that's the real beauty of true love …all u can see and care for is it the other person …and all he was worried was about her tears and the pain he thought he had caused  …..and when she didn't even let him wipe those off ……it was like somebody took the ground from beneath his feet …… Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.

And then Dil tod ke na jaa Muhn mod ke na jaa moment as Geet left him

Then the Chod do anchal moment …… the perfect start to the day that MSK deserved after the heartbreak ……Again this moment was neat with awesome expressions ….right from how vulnerable Maan looked while he was sleeping to his expressions once he got up from that 440 volt shock that Geet gave him

Aankhon ki zubhan wo samajh nahi pate,
Hoth magar kuch keh nahi pate,
Apni bebasi kis tarah kahe,
wohi to hai jiske bina hum reh nahi pate

Ok Geet tried to convey the above when she was leaving the room and was looking at Maan while she stood at the door …but Maan once again didn't understand ….Itne eyelocks …itne Mahi moments ke baad bhi this guy cant make out whats goin on in Geet's mind and heart .

History repeats itself and we r back to the hope less mission avoid each other ……well I'd say where there is love there is going to be lots of hurt and pain in store …..its how u fight your way out of it that makes it special

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

Pari …finally remembers her role …atleast she seems to get the scene between Maaneet …..chalo iske dimaag ki batti to jali …..now atleast the cupid will do her job !!!!! Amen to that !!!!

And all the Mahiiiiii bits were Fab today!!!!!

@All those who are kinda sad - Well rmber Love will find a way .........
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JaveriaM

@Blue: the 3 C's increased to 7 C's and 3 sub C's

kyaaaaa...??
SUB Cs..?? 🤣