Posted: 13 years ago
i cant believe what i m seeing😳.i dont know abt u guys but i seriously banged my head.
dats it from my side,cant take this senseless humour any more.
aww rati i m feeling very bad for u.
i may watch this again once emotional track comes.
cvs completly lost it🀒
yaar dont worry just enjoy mayb we can get a emotional track later!!
i thought i m d only one who didnt liked tdys episode
hope we will get emotional track soon
no dear cvs are actually getting it rite...mayur are fighting like before..& when the funs goes out of hand...one ou the duo gets emotinally hurt..the other one makes it up ....

so initially cvs are gonna show us cute nok-jhoks..& later intense scenes..it's gonna be a long track..so take it episode wiseπŸ˜›
Agar sirf rona dikhayenga to fun kab dikhayenga.Don,t worry Nupur kii 7 days end ho tay rona chalu ho jayega.
The whole point of these scenes is to show the ACTUAL MayUr chemistry, so that we get to see Nupur's reactions on such events. We have to see her react to the very same situations she faced a long time back. I Personally LOVED the episode. If they DIRECTLY show emotional scenes, there's no scope for us to see much of Nupur's reactions. Wait and watch, obviously within all this HUMOUR and NAUTANKI, there is hidden emotions and motives!!!😊
2 months ke liye rona dhona kafi nai tha kya???πŸ˜•
i mean after sooooooo many days v got a gud episode yaar n people r still complaning ..........i request u to plz just wait 4 few more episodes...rather than loosing ur intrest right now!
Annu
pata nahi....but i actually liked the epi πŸ˜• ........Mayur were great 😳
i just loved the episode and have seen all the repeats till now ans still two more repeats to go and am gonna watch them tooo soooo for me epi was just awesome
sweeni dear i think u are getting to conclusion to early.😊

some fun and masti was needed and we are surely giong to have a meaingful emotional track afterwards so till then enjoy honey...no need to get disheartened...😊